chapter 1

A game of love

"How many times must I tell you that we're impossible, Ah Young?"

Woohee and Ah Young was quarrelling because of Ah Young's confession again, the other members in the dorm was watching their quarrel again as if nothing big has happened.

"Enough! Both of you have been quarrelling as and when you like for the past three months already, I don't want this to happen. So Subin, Gaeun, you guys go accompany Woohee where Jiyul and I will be with Ah Young we'll meet up with in an hour"

Everyone kept quiet and listened to Serri's instructions

In Ah Young's room

"I don't we need to talk about this again, unnie"

"Ah Young, all of us can see that you've fell deep forWoohee during this past few months. But in order for her to fall in love with you, there's a trick to it"

"Jiyul! Don't teach her the wrong things"

Serri tried to stop Jiyul teaching wrong things to Ah Young before making the situation goes wrong between them

"Jiyul tell me about it!"

"Wow! Relax! This is based on experience"

Ah Young was so excited about things Jiyul about to tell her

"Jiyul!"

"Unnie relax, I'm just going to tell her some of it only"

"Wait! Serri unnie and you?"

"Well? You got that right!"

Serri was getting headache when jiyul tends to drag things and doesn't get to the point

"Jiyul!"

"Ok! I'll, my lady. All you need to do is a few things only. Firstly, from now onwards don't as and when and disturbed her. Slowly she would missed your irritation. Then,you'll have to make her jealous."

"That's it?"

"It works all the time, that's how I got Serri unnie's heart"

Serri was silent all this time while Jiyul was talking

"Unnie... ar you ok?"

"Ah Young, you guys finished your conversation already?"
"Erm... Yes! Then, I should take my leave first"

In the end, Serri punished Jiyul because Jiyul had overstepped the relationship between them. It means more shopping for Serri and Jiyul would get poorer

"Lucky I've escaped from there, so I'll just have to follow Jiyul's ways then everything would be fine"