Two

Love Pain

Here!!! im back!! hahaha

sorry, I've been busy with my life.. T^T So now, we still in flashback mood when Suho and Kyungsoo starts dating.. trololo!!!

Enjoy it! <3

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

No one POV.

As they arrive at the restaurant, Suho brave himself to holds Kyungsoo hand as he sneak in his fingers into kyungsoo hands. Kyungsoo was shocked and blushes all the way.

Kyungsoo POV.

Suho : nah.. here we are… You love French food right? I’ve reserved one big corner for us to eat..(smile at Kyungsoo)

Kyungsoo : oh? Ji-jinjjayo hyung?? (widen his eyes and blushed). (think himself) Can he not smiles like that to me? Its make me want to faint right away in his arm!! Calm Kyungsoo.. pft..

Suho : ermm.. Kyungsoo?? Are you listen to me?? Hello? (waves infront his face)

Kyungsoo : ahh… ne hyungie.. kajja eat.. my tummy growling now.. hehe (little laugh)

Suho : okay Kyungie, this way..

 

After finished their dinner, Suho want to say something to Kyungsoo.

 

Suho POV.

Kyungsoo : oh! I remembered, what you want to say to me tonight hyung? (blinks his eyes)

Suho : Kyungsoo-ah.. (looks into his eyes) I hate you.. I hate they way you treat me.. know? I hate you.. (stares at him)

Kyungsoo : hy-hyung?? Why so sudden like this? (starts tearing) wh-what did I done to you un-until you hate me that much??(cries and hides his face with his palms)

Suho : (thinks) sorry kyungsoo-ah.. I’ll make those tears as happy tears later.. Kyungsoo-ah… I don’t want you to send me a text or phone call anymore from now one.. even you only live  next room to me. Im lazy to read those.. I’m tired and lazy..

Kyungsoo : Hyung.. why so mean??!! (shout) I never hate you. If you doesn’t like I doing it, you should tell me, I can stop but this, this too much for me.. its hurts!! I’m going home.. I’ll go with taxi.. (gets up and about to go, Suho holds his wrist)

Suho : wait. Pabo, I haven’t finish my words yet silly.. (hugs him) don’t cry … Listen to me first okay? (caress his hair)

Kyungsoo : (sobs, buries his face on Suho neck) What now? E-enough for me.. (sobs more)

Suho : (whispers) I just want to say that I love you since our pre-debut day and I hate you cause never notice all what I’ve done to you. I don’t want to reply your text and call cause everytime I wake up from sleep, I would whisper those good morning, good night to your ears.. you’ll be the first one who i looks first... (release his hugs, wipes Kyungsoo tears) So, would you… be my boyfriend? (smiles)

Kyungsoo : HYUNG !!!!! (sobs more and hits Suho chest softly) Of course I want. Actually I fallen for hyung since that day only. Just you spend too much time to take care the members. I love you. I love you Kim JoonMyeon.

Suho : I love you more Do Kyungsoo. (kisses Kyungsoo lips awhile)

Kyungsoo : (kisses Suho back) Gomawo hyung.. ani I mean jagiya.. hehe

Suho : okay baby.. now stop cry and go back home.. Shall we?

 

 

 

Its kinda short chapter..

I hope it make you scream tho.. haha

see, if I got another subscriber and votes for this story,

I'll update more and more chapter..

This story wont finish okay?

love.. XOXO