Happy Birthday Honey

Happy Birthday Jagi!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the day.

I could feel it in my bones that it was no ordinary day. You know that feeling when you’re so excited for something that is absolutely wonderful and you can’t sleep? I stayed up, tossing and turning with a smile on my face, occasionally sneaking a peak at my peaceful boyfriend lying beside me.

Together, we’ve overcome many obstacles and now we are here.  Finally, at about 5 in the morning, my lids grew heavy, and it succumbed to the tranquil darkness, feeling the strong arms of my other half wrap around my waist.

I was slowly awakened by the strong and delicious scent of a possibly scrumptious breakfast. My senses lazily woke up till I remembered the date of today. January 15th.

IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!

I immediately shot up, an ear splitting grin crossing my face! I stretched my arms to relax my tense muscles, groaning and squealing as they relaxed. The odor of the enticing food breezed by my nose once more, resulting in a large grumble erupting from my belly. Before I could pull the comforter off my lower body, I heard a faint singing that got louder by the second.

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy birthday sweet darling!

Happy birthday to you!

            I gasped, placing both my hands over my mouth as I was met by the unexpected and pleasant surprise.

“Happy Birthday darling. I have the entire day planned out for us, so let’s take this step by step together. Okay?”

I nodded, still in a slight daze from Luhan’s sweet gesture. The bed dipped slightly as he sat down to my side, carefully placing the tray carrying the food on his lap. The plate was well organized, consisting of my favorite foods, as well as a little cupcake with a lit candle and cute pink cream. I looked at him with dazzling eyes, and he soon looked into my brown orbs as well. Leaning forward, I encased his cheeks between my hands, planting a gentle kiss on his soft, pink lips. After giggling a little, I backed away, feeling extremely bubbly on the inside. We sat together in silence, other than the occasional “AAH”, or chewing, or even little fits of laughter. I willingly opened my mouth as he fed me with the bacon bits, the fluffy eggs, and the crunchy toast, as well as the tangy orange juice. Posterior to finishing every bit of the meal, I looked to Luhan with a questioning glance.

“What now?” I asked.

“Well, you’ll blow out this candle, BUT make a wish before you do that!”

I cocked my head to the side while thinking of what I could possibly long for. A sudden thought fell over me and I knew what I strongly desired. I closed my eyes, said a silent prayer, and then mildly blew out the candles. With a wide smile, I faced Luhan and speedily bounced out of bed.

“Soooo, what are we going to do today?” I inquired. I placed my hands behind my back, rocking back and forth on my heels.

“Well,” he began. “First, we’ll get ready to go out. I already picked out the outfits.” He mentioned that last part with a light crimson color staining his cheeks. My heart soared with excitement as I kissed his cheek once more.

“Alright, I shall go take a shower first,” I said. “ALONE!” I swiftly added, knowing Luhan would add unnecessary suggestions.

“But Belinda!!!” he whined. “If we shower together, we save water AND TIME!” We had little arguments like this, but they were nothing serious. Just trivial little matters. I strutted over to the walk in closet we shared, which revealed two couple outfits neatly hung on hangers.

“So, have you had breakfast yet?” I yelled. I was too deep into the closet looking for my undergarments to talk normally and he could possibly hear him.

“No, but I’ll grab a bag before we leave!”

You may be wondering why he said bag. Or maybe not. But I’ll still let you know.

Luhan is a vampire.

We met during his immature days. When he couldn’t be in the sun, or sleep, or show up in mirrors, or eat garlic, holy water, you know. The typical stereotypes. We met precisely when he tried to drink my blood. A young vampire could only receive food straight from the body. But, now he just takes a few pills, mixes it in blood and bam. The finishing product was a red substance that can extinguish his hunger for almost 12 hours. Over the 5 years we dated, all these dangers wore off and he became almost normal.

Almost.

After fetching my cutest lingerie, which really serves no purpose cause we rarely get at IT. If you know what I mean. I just find the things really attractive. I skipped over to the bathroom, locking the door for precaution. Don’t want any vampire getting in here. I stripped my pajamas from my pale skin and neatly piled it on the sink. I picked up the hair brush and began the process of combing my waist-length, brown hair.  My doe eyes observed my actions in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter