Yun Hyeong Is Going To College

teambfakeupdates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Just a friendly reminder to not take the photos out of AFF. Thank you and enjoy.)

 

It wasn't until couple days later when you received new updates.

Bobby and B.I had also finally opened their accounts. You each check out their profiles. Both haven't uploaded any profile picture yet and haven't tweeted anything. You notice that B.I only followed G-Dragon's Twitter while Bobby wasn't following anyone at all. And of course the other three members, Yunhyeong, Donghyuk, and Jinhwan were already following the two.

 

 

 

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

 

 

 

The next day, B.I posted this picture up.

Your first thought was "Oh? Did they go skiing today?" But reading other fans' tweets and posts on tumblr and facebook, you remember that they had gone skiing back in December. B.I just decided to throw back a picture from the past as a memory of the event.

It also made you think that somehow he was reassuring you, the fans, that they, Team B, were still together.

(You didn't want to think of the negative side, that he was throwing back this picture because he was reminiscing on a past that will never be any more.)

Everybody else seem to have the same mixed feelings as yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter