Mine Forever.

Pretty Boy Love.

You work at a pet store, but youre not focused like you used to be, your job isnt the problem though, there is a boy, but not only just a boy, he is super sweet, and he always had a smile on his face and a pretty boy, which was a plus, to you, he seemed special, you felt a connection, you did not know what it was, maybe it was about you and him loving animals, or maybe its just the fact he is just a wonderful guy, always willing to help someone even if he doesnt need to. You were falling in love, and its been forever since youve been in love, but for everyone else, he was just a typical customer, but the only one who knew about your crush,  was your best friend, which she comes in all the time to steal you for lunch. 

You were at the registure, people lined up at it, you were just dazed at the beautiful man that was shoping for dog food, you heard huffing and puffing in front of you, but you didnt mind, in fact, you didnt care, you noticed he was struggling with finding his product, so you reached for the mic and called out for another person to man the registure, you walked away from the booth, earning some angry "heys" and "Where are you going?" you ignored it all, you cautiously walked up to the man, you didnt really know his name, but your friend did, he went to the same college as her, she told you to figure his name out yourself,

"Hello, do you need any help at all?" you asked him, trying to keep your cool and hold your nerves in, "Um, actually, I was looking for this brand, Ive been comming here often, and I have never really lost the place where is," he smiled, you walked over to the step stool to look on top of the shelf, "Hm, I dont see any here," you stepped down from the step stool, "I can always check the back f-" you were cut off, "Oh no, I dont wanna make any trouble for you," he rubbed the back of his head, "No its cool, Ill go check, its my job," you walked off, "Oh my god," you basically fan girled over someone you just kind of met, "Stay calm So-Mi" you wiped your face and looked at the paper of the brand of food and you started looking, 

"Knock Knock," you heard your best friend's voice enter from the back, she was allowed in the stock room, your manager knew her as well, "Heey, so the guy is back," you whispered, grabbing the bag of food, "Yah, this is heavy, grab that cart," you gestured your head at the cart, "Aiight," Seon grabbed the cart and you put the bag inside it and pushed the cart out of the stock room, "So you have yet to figure out his name?" Seon whispered loudly, "Shhh, he is right there," you hit her arm, "Wow, youre so professional, anyways I shall be at the leashes," with that, Seon left you, "Dangit Seon," you thought to yourself, "Well, here it is, its the last one till tomorrow," you gave the cart to him, "Oh, thanks," he laughed "No problem," you smiled, "Come, Ill ring you out," you both made your way to the registure, "Thank you again," you swipped his card, "Oh anytime," you closed the booth down, "So, it might be too soon, but are you off Friday?" he asked you, "Actually, I am," youre smile grew bigger, "Cool, well, can I pick you up sometime, around..four maybe?" he tried to act smooth, "Oh sure, that would be great," you did a mental happy dance, "Here is my address," you grabbed a sticky note and wrote the address, "Thanks, I guess I will see you then," he winked and walked off, "Wait! May I ask..what is your name?" you finally managed to ask him, "Its Kim Sanggyun, you can call me Atom" he replied, "My name is Kwon So-Mi.." you smiled, "Oh..yeah I know," he pointed to your name tag, "Oh..right," you both laughed and said your goodbyes.

Seon was peeking behind the isle, "Youre a creeper" you walked up to her, "You finally did it!" she bounced, "Yeah, I did" you looked into the distance dramatically, Seon did the same, the both of you stayed like that for about twenty seconds, until you got interuppted but your manager, "You have five more minutes So-Mi," he called, "Oh okay! Sweet" you and Seon walked to the dog toys, "So, did you find out what youre gonna get?" you asked Seon, "A Corgi," she smiled, "Of course," you crossed your arms and looked at the toys, "Here..sock moneky," you pointed to the toy, "Thats perfect, ima get it," she laughed. When your shift was over, Seon took you home so you didnt have to take the bus home, "Thanks for the ride, again," you got out, "No probs, night" she waved and honked the horn, you waved back. You showed and went to sleep.

When Friday arrived, you couldnt be more happier, you got ready, you got ready, you didnt know where you were going with him, so you just got dressed in a casual fashion, when you were finished, it was about 3:50, you kept pacing back and forth, not knowing what to do, you were nervous, you sat down, then got up, sat back down and got up, you checked your makeup, you didnt put much on, eyeliner, eyeshadow and a bit of foundation, you heard the door bell and ran downstairs, you peaked through the peep hole, "Oh my gosh" you covered your mouth, "He actually came" you calmed yourself before opening the door, "Hey..wow you look great," he smiled, "Thanks, you do too, come on, lets go" he held his hand out, and you gladly took it, he guided you to his BMW, he opened the door and let you get in, "Thank you," you smiled at him, "Anytime," his replied, kissing your hand, you couldnt help but blush.

He took you to the most fineist resturant, that lasted about 20 minutes, because you spent the time talking, you felt like you were getting closer, although you two just met, well not really, but the first time you spent the time this long with him, it was eight oclock when he took you home, you went to dinner, took you to fairs, you both had a great time.

"Thanks for everything Atom," you hugged each other, "No problem, mind if I take you again sometime?" he asked, "Oh, sure, Id love that," you unlocked your door to your house, "I guess I will see you later," he got closer, "Yeah.." you looked down at the ground, "Look, So-Mi..Ever since I walked into the store, and saw you, I fell in love," he stopped and lifted your head, "I like you,  a lot, and I want you to be mine" he leaned in, you didnt know what to do, so you just let it go, and let him kiss you, it was sweet and passionate. He pulled away, "Be mine?" he asked gently, "Always," you smiled, thinking it happened all to fast, but you loved the moment. 

Youve been dating for almost three years, after he was done with college, he actually got signed into a group called Topp Dogg, you went on his tours, you were actually signed along with him, with your hidden talent, which was rap and dancing, you became a back up dancer for Topp Dogg, and you conviced the manager to let Seon be a traniee, you were famous now, and you featured in some of the songs that Topp Dogg has done.

After the tour was over, Atom popped the question, and of course, you said yes, making you both the happiest couple in the world.

-------------------------------

You probably think the ending is lame, but I think its awesome xD

Hope you liked it!