Twenty-Six

Ready to Hurt [EDITING... Sort of]

Today I’m going to take the bus to school. There is no Jongin for today because I still have my pride. He didn’t even eat his dinner that I had been prepared for him last night and it's pissing me off. I pass him in the garage coolly when he is starting his car’s engine. I look at my wristwatch. Damn, it is 6.30 am, I’m going to late if I’m not hurrying.

I'm sneaking inside the school when I see Mr. Yang nagging a student in front of the gate.

“Kim Eunmi, you are late,” Mr. Yang says calmly without even taking a look at me, causing me to stop my pace. I face him with a wide smile on my face.

“Yes, Mr. Yang.”

I have to pay my pride with detention this morning. I wouldn’t late if I went to school with Jongin and yet I chose my pride over being not late.

Time melts, lunch break finally comes. I wait for Daehyun in the locker room. I know he will be here as soon the broken sign bell chimed. I lean my body against his locker. It is not just Jongin who makes me pissed off, it is Daehyun as well. He doesn’t reply back my text and it is frustrating me a lot.

Daehyun looks not surprise with my presence in there as if he has guessed I would be there in the break time.

“Daehyun, we need to talk.”

“You are not used to lip service right. Just ask me why am I sorry then.” He is busy with his stuffs inside his locker without paying attention at me who stand up right next to him. It stabs my heart when he says those words.

“Yes… I’m going to ask you. Why are you sorry for?” I say in a low tone, trying not to get any attention in there since there are many students.

“I’m sorry because you have to let me go.” He finishes with his stuffs, closes his lockers and faces me. “I’m sorry,” his face looks flat as usual. The expressionless face that I have used to see these whole three years now shows up again.

“Why?” My lips tear apart. I feel my body shaking and something heavy hit my chest repeatedly.

“Don’t ask me why. It was you who said you would let me go.”

He leaves me behind, dumbfounded. When he just walks a few steps, I call out his name. I don’t care anymore with everyone around.

“DAEHYUN I’M ASKING YOU, WHY?”

I know everyone stopping their activity and take a full attention at me.

“Is it Jiyeon?” I hear my own voice heard so husky, like it doesn’t want to come out, it doesn’t want to be listened by Daehyun nor myself.

Daehyun stops his step the moment I yell his name for awhile, and yet continues his step without facing me or answering me. I hear some girls murmuring something when I struggle to catch his step. He walks too fast. Until a group of girsl blocks his way and I can reach his wrist and force him to face me.

“Why are you asking me if you know the answer idiot?”

My jaw drop as I let go his wrist. He gives me a glare before he spins his body and disappears from my sight. I am still there, recalling everything that I’ve said to him when I hear a boy making fun at me. “The drama officially begins,” he says and earns chuckles from people around.

I snap back to the right state of mind when I remember it. I run in the lightning speed to the backyard of school. After a long way passing a bunch of students in the hallway, I arrive. I drop my body on the grass and lean against the tree carelessly as I gasp, searching for some fresh air to breath.

I remember when I said to him that there is no doubt to let him go if someday Jiyeon changes her mind to welcome his feeling back. Don’t you remember it, do you? That happened in the lobby of hospital, when I met they both and Jiyeon ordered Daehyun to stay with me. He gets me wrong. I never mean what I’d told to him. Daehyun you moron! It means Jiyeon… Wait, what? Does Jiyeon really accept him? Not to mention, she’s the one who told me that I got her wrong when I guessed she’s Daehyun’s girlfriend when the truly is she likes Daehyun too. That ing ! I don’t know she’s not as innocent as I think before. I connect all of informations that I have and curse at her inside. First, it is my parents. Then, Jongin. And now, the one I can’t hate named Jung Daehyun. For heaven’s sake, who’s the next person that going to ruin my life from worse to worst anymore?


Updated^^ your whole feedback really makes my day guysss omg thank youuuuuuu >3< and woah new 2 upvoter again! BIG thanks to Passion_fruit and Nichkhunieee I love you guysssssss~~~ and welcome to new subbies^^

And by the way #BAP1stWin is eating me alive T---------T I sobbed silently in my room as I scrolled my twitter timeline. They do really deserve it, I'm so proud of all my boyssss :'''''')

Okay I'm sorry I'm spazzing. How's this chapter is going? Is it boring? ._. Feedback is really welcome^^ Chuuuuu~