He Isnt.

Isnt he Bad to the Bone?

Last semester of highschool, you were pretty bummed about it, knowing you wont see your biggest crush was graduating after this, you barley talk to him, but you did in your classes, you think you were getting closer to him, than most people, you once hung out with him and his friend and your friend Mi-Chi, and your sister. This boy was named Shin Jiho, or better kwown as Xero. You liked Xero ever since you laid eyes on him. Xero was the bad boy of the school, along with his friends, he usually turns anyone down, he never listens, he flunks classes and he does not care, what so ever. You on the other hand, you were the oposite, always doing homework, listens in class, you were to shy to actually tell Xero that you like him, you were scared youd get turned down. Your friend is trying to get you to tell him before he graduates. If he does, you always pretended you hated him, so he wont catch on.

You and Mi-Chi were walking to history class, you were nervous, you always were when you go to the class because Xero was in the same class, he sits right behind you, "Calm down Ray, if you tell Xero you like him, I will tell HoJoon that I like him, deal?" she held her hand out, you looked at it, "Ehh, maybe we shouldnt do this" you pushed her hand back, "Come on Ray, you know you want to" she poked your nose, "Okay..okay maybe after school.." you shook her hand, "Thats what I thought," she laughed, "Well see you later, I dont want to be late for class" she started running to class, getting yelled at on the way, you walked in and sat at your desk, you were always the first one in the class, you got started on the board work and looked at the door, which you always do, fiddling with your pencil, you suddenly heard Xero's laugh, "Oh god" you whispered and pretended you were doing work, your teacher was writing the daily homework on the board, you felt his eyes stare at you, the pressure made you more nervous, he was getting closer smelling his cologne as he passed you, you closed your eyes and tried not to peak behind you. Xero sat down, putting his feet on the railing on the bottom of your seat, he has the habit of pushing you forward, due to his long legs, he knows you hate it. "Okay class, we are doing our semester project, this requires a partners, so I will pass around the can, so you can pick a piece of paper, you wont have much class time so you have to work out everything with the partner," she handed out the can, it ended up at you, "Okay, here it goes," you reached in and grabbed a piece, you opened it, "Who is number 9?" you looked around, you saw Xero smirk, "Oh god, its you isnt it?" you reached for his paper, "No," he took his hand away, "Bull crap, youre my partner," you glared, "I didnt even look at the paper" he gave the paper to you, you unfolded, "Dangit," you gave the paper back, "So, how are we going to do this?" he said, in a evil yet sweet way, "I dont know," you shrugged and turned back around, "Well, not to be a creeper, but since I know where you live, I can always come over and work on the project," his smirk got bigger, "Um, yeah sure whatever," even though you acted like you didnt like him, deep down you wanted to launch at him and kiss the crap out of him, you liked him too much. 

Since class was over, you told everything to Mi-Chi, she was happy for you, "The bad thing is, I dont want to work with him," you laughed, "But why? You guys look cute together, and besides, I think I got a chance with some HoJoon," she smiled and wrapped her arm around your shoulder and started walking out the building, "Yeah..he is supposed to be coming over," you looked behind you to see if he wasnt following, but you did see his car drive by, "Oh gosh," you started freaking out, "Dude, calm down," she waved at the car, you saw it stop, "Whoops," she smiled and stopped walking, you saw HoJoon and Xero get out, "Sup girls," HoJoon said as they walked over, "Hey," Mi-Chi said, as she nudged you, "Hi.." you looked down, "Since I stopped, would you girls like a ride home?" Xero asked, "Oh sure, we basically live three houses down, you can drop Ray off at her house, I can just walk," Mi-Chi looked at you, "Yeah, cool, I have to drop HoJoon off as well, come on" he smiled at you, your heart pounded.

"Since they are gone, we can work on our history project," Xero smirked once again as he pulled up in the drive way, "Uhh..I guess," you opened the door and got out, Xero raced over to you with his bag,"Hey, why dont you want to work with me?" he asked as you opened the door, "Its not that I want to work with you, its the fact that I like you," you covered your mouth, "Oh really? Thats not new...I mean, like..I had alot of girls like me..No I mean yeah..well I did" you cut him off, "Look, Im sorry that I like you, but I really didnt want to hear how many girls like you," you said coldly, "I had like..ten..yeah" he rubbed his head, looking at the ceiling, "Im sure," you walked to the table and sat down with your papers, "Im sorry, but..I like you too, like no joke," he scooted closer, "Doubt it," you laughed, "No..really, HoJoon knows..even Mi-CHi does, I told her not to tell you," he took your hand, "I know most see me as a jerk, but I only do it to get your attention," he added, "Really?" you blushed a bit, "Yeah..childish I know," he looked down, "Yeah alot actually," you both laughed, but it soon stopped when Xero grabbed your face and kissed you, you never of thought this day would come, you felt butterflies, you enjoyed it while it lasted, he pulled away when you heard the front door open, you both got your books out and a piece of paper and pretended you were doing homework, "Hey guys" it was Mi-Chi, "Oh..there you are, I texted you like three times that I was coming over, its like 5, how long were you here?" she asked Xero "Its already five? Good Gosh," he started packing up, "Uh yeah, did you guys get anything done?" she asked again, "Uh..yeah" Xero looked at you and winked, "Oh ew.." she closed her eyes, "No..not like that, anyway, bye Ray," he smiled and walked out, "Wait! You left your paper!" you called out, "Keep it" he replied and left. You looked at the paper, it was his number "Had a good time, call or text me sometimes" is what it said. "He isnt so bad after all." you smiled brightly, forgeting Mi-Chi was with you.

------

It was lame, it sounded better in my head!