Along the way to Incheon

Gang Invasion

 

We were on our way to Incheon,but Hyunjin was whining about being hungry,so we stopped @ Daegu.

Sura's P.O.V~

"Minsang,we have no more gas,let's go"I said. "But mine is full"Minsang said. "If my bike is almost to E,we aren't leaving;and you should be thanking me for helping you ride a motorcycle"I said. "Ugh,fine".

We all drove to the nearest gas station. We were waiting behind a guy that looked like a gangster and his son(i think). His son kept looking at Kyungsan,but smiling at me. Hyunjin looked like he was angry,then he walked over to the guy that was looking at me and starts yelling at him. I then saw Hyunjin fall down. I ran over to Hyunjin and asked why would he do that. The guy said "because he said that your his women,but i liked you first". *what? he's kidding* I grabbed the guy's collar and said"how stupid do you think i am?" "If you beat up any of my best friends again,hah; i hope you can walk with no legs". "hah,fiesty girl;just my type"He said smirking at me. I smiled then kicked him in the balls. He whimpered on the floor. "Come on guys let's go"I said already on my bike. "Did she just-?"jungwoo asked. "Yeah,she did"Kyungsan,Hyunjin,&Minsang said at the same time. We all went on our way to Incheon. Then,We went inside a cafe because Kyungsan kept saying he was tired and thirsty. Minsang went to go order us coffee.

Kyungsan's P.O.V~

*That guy,Jungwoo hasn't talk much,i should start a conversation* "Ya,Jungwo-ah where you from?"I asked him.

"Why do you wanna know?"Jungwoo asked. "just asking"I asked. *who does he think he is?*

"Busan"Jungwoo said. *Busan guy eh?* "Do you have a family?"I asked. I saw him looked away.

Sura's P.O.V~

"Do you have a family?"Kyungsan asked. I saw Jungwoo looked away. *he doesn't?* I saw him turn towards us and said "My mom left me and my dad beats the crap out of me;that's why i moved to Seoul"jungwoo said. * omg,* "Here's your coffe-"MInsang started to say. "did i miss something?"she asked. "Nope,let's go"I saw jungwoo said drinking all his coffee. he walke dout of the coffee shop.*What was that?8

"Well,let's go"I said. While Minsang and Hyunjin were still inside,I went to go check on Jungwoo. Before i was gonna tap him,I saw him holding a picture. I just stood behind the car listening to him talking to himself.

"Eomma,mianhaeyo;i still miss you why did you leave me?"Jungwoo said. Then,I saw a tear fall down on the picture. *omg,he lost his parents too* i accidentally hit my head on the car. *aish,baboya!* "who's there?"Jungwoo said. "Ow! it's me Sura"I said. "oh,hey what are you ding?"He said touching my elbow. "Nothing"I said. "Did you hear anything?"he asked. "Most of it"I replied. "Oh,jinjja? Well,don't tell the others"Jungwoo said. *ha,this guy*

"I'm sorry for you loss"I said. "It's ok". "So,Where are your parents?"He asked me.

".....my mom and brother died"I said. "and your father is-"Jungwoo got cut off.

"Is a mafia boss owner with millions of money,yeah him"I said.

I then saw Hyunjin and Minsang walk out. :ya,are you guys coming?"mInsang asked me. "What are you talking abouut?"I said. "We waited for you first". "What were you guys doing out here anyways?"Hyunjin asked. "Nothing"I said to Hyunjin. "Come on guys we have to go"Jungwoo said. But,when i went on my bike,I saw a note on my bike.

This was what it said:

So,You found on my hideout Sura...hahaha Keep an eye on your friends,Because later you won't see them ever again ~ oh

P.S I hope you can walk with no legs

*What the heck?*  "Sura,What is that?" Hyunjin asked. "nothing"I said. "Let  me see"Hyunjin said. *dang it* I gave him the note and he took it.

He opened the note and started reading:

So,You found on my hideout Sura...hahaha Keep an eye on your friends,Because later you won't see them ever again ~ oh

P.S I hope you can walk with no legs

"What do they mean for you to watch us?"Hyunjin asked. "Idk,But pplease be careful when you are coming along with me"I said. I saw Minsang come to us. "Hey you guys coming?"MInsang asked. I took the note from Hyunjin and ripped it up behind my back. "Oh yeah Minsang we're coming"I said. "OK,you guys are acting weird is everything ok?"She asked me. "Yeah,everything's fine"Hyunjin said. I looked @ the ripped letter. My eyes turned in fury and revenge. *if you want to hurt my friends, you have to get past my dead body* I hopped on my motorcycle and  stomped on the paper and drove off.

No one's P.O.V~

 

Meanwhile,there was someone else that was already ahead of us. "ha,Sura you might not know me but we are closer then you think"a female voice said.

What do you think will happen to them?

Who is the female hunting them down?

Does she work for Sura's father?

Or, is hunting down Sura herself?

Comment below and guess what will happen in the next chapter thx for reading!

BTW what do you guys think of the story is it lame or interesting?