Final.

How To Win Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: 

How To Win Her Heart

Author: 

keyoppa_aina

Type : 

oneshot

Words: 

1,865

Featuring:

Sehun and occ

 

His face turned darker. His lips tighten into a firm line.

“I’m sorry, Sehun-ah.”

That was the only thing she could think of. Guilty. The words even sounded so pitiful that it hurt him even more.

“But why, noona?” he frowned, a hint of desperation came from his voice.

She sighed. “We both know that you’re much younger than me. I always see you none other than a *dongsaeng, Sehun-ah.”

His heart had been crumpled again. However, he didn’t give up yet.

“But, noona…age is merely numbers. And plus, our is only three years,” he tried to talk her into it.

Yes, Sehun was confessing to the girl he’s been following around like a little puppy ever since he was a baby. Soomin is three years older than him but age didn’t stop him from falling hard for her. They became close because they were neighbours. They went to the same school, same university - hung out together almost all the time. They were inseparable. Both of them were even called as the popular campus couple. But that’s just it. They weren’t even a couple to begin with although Soomin knew very well how Sehun felt for her.

“Sehun-ah…please, I don’t want to ruin what we already have now,” she pleaded, putting the most sincerity she had into her words.

That moment she knew she had really broken his heart. The person she really cared for. Because at that time, his expression was the last thing she ever want to see. A bit of regrets attacked her emotion. His face was dark but there was also a hint of fear in his eyes. His facial was hard to read.

While she’s trying hard to understand his expression, Sehun forced a smile – trying hard to make it looks like a pure smile he always put on his face.

“I understand, noona. It’s my fault for bringing this up. I should have known how you feel about me. Don’t worry, I promise I won’t bring this up again.”

She could sense a bit of uncertainty and sadness in his voice.

“Sehun-ah…”

Soomin felt nothing but guilty. She moved an inch to soft touch Sehun’s arm but to her surprise, he flinched – moving a step backward. He gave her crooked smile and laughed but it died midway, getting trailed off into the air.

“I’m okay, noona. You don’t have to worry.”

He smiled and this time with all sincerity that was still left in him.

You’ll be regretting this, noona. I will make you to.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter