sacred sweater of all time

ZOOIA. LOL. WOW. BOOM.FOP!

title ref:

ZOOIA. LOL. WOW. BOOM.FOP!

- - - - - - -

“Gosh… I’m so tired…”

And yet I knew that word didn’t express how I actually felt. Seeing how I slumped down onto your lap while I was in a state of daze, I wished I could stay laying down on you.

“Hm… Oh? You’re awake.”

She gives me one of her graceful smiles after she tosses her magazine away from her face. I blink a few times and only realize now that she’s waiting for me to move. My cheeks turn red from embarrassment as I stutter, getting up.

“S-sorry, unnie. My mind went blank for a s-sec.”

I bow my head profusely and she gives me a little tap on the head, giving a pat under my chin like a little kid.

“Stop that habit, I don’t mind you getting lost in daze while you watch my pretty face,” she chuckles.

I give her a side glare and she bats her eyelashes. Can you not, unnie.

A little bob of hair suddenly peeps from the seat in front of us, coughing to catch our attentions.

“Girls, get yourselves ready, we’re down in a few minutes.”

Sera unnie grins when we nod at her, for she continues informing the rest. I decide to sit back into my seat, having nothing else to say. Hyuna unnie does the same, closing her eyes as she puts on her sunglasses.

- -

“Please move away.”

Our manager’s voice is the only tangible thing that can be heard from our point of view as we pass down the airport’s hallways. I see a circle of fans in front, already pulling out their cameras.

“Wait, lemme just look fab.”

I turn around my black cap and give a smirk as I lift my head to a camera pointing towards me. I bet that was cool, huh? Shocking that no one fainted down from the cool vibes I’m giving. Hyemi’s the one who copied my style if you’re wondering, haha.

I pout a little when suddenly a hand shoves a backpack in front of me. Taken aback, I step back to see the owner of the hand. My smile grows big when I recognize my dearest fangirl.

I can’t decipher wholly her sentence and can only bow my head in gratitude as I take her gift and give her a light tap on her hand. “See you later!” is the only thing I can mutter before I’m pushed.

Guys, take it slow, I’m trying to be grateful to my fans, can’t I stay a few minutes here to chat? Wow, all these short exchanges make me feel guilty.

- -

I plop down on the bed that’s assigned to me in this hotel room. I place down my sunglasses on the nightstand beside me and remove my red plaid shirt a button at a time. I sigh in pleasure when the chilly air touches my bare arms, as I’m left with my black tank top.

My door opens to reveal my roommate, Sera unnie, much to my dismay. I was hoping for Hyuna unnie to jump in like the crazy lady she is, after I heard her humming while her footsteps faded. I guess I was asking too much. Let me enjoy people’s presence, now, please, don’t judge.

Sera, like the kid she is, bounced next to me on my bed, “What did you receive today?”

“Now that I think of it…”

Welp, I almost forgot my dear fans bothered to buy the poor soul I am some gifts. Such lovely kids. I brought the load I obtained onto my lap and opened them one by one.

“The letters are so cute,” she chimed as she read over my shoulder.

I gave her a smile and continued rummaging into them, until I ended up on a black sweater. I held it up, scanning over the words.

“Fop! Boom. Wow! Fooia. LOL,” Sera unnie read along with me.

We looked at each other for a second before chuckling. It sounded like nonsense, but I still liked the style. Pretty unique and-

“Enough cool for someone like you, amirite?” Sera cocked an eyebrow while I nodded shyly.

“Let’s go sleep already,” I got up and placed the gifts by my bed.

Sera nodded and got off my bed to flop down on hers. I shuffled into my sheets and reached for the nightstand’s lamp. With a soft “Good night,” I turned the light off.

I’ll be honest, the bed wasn’t enough warm to me. I needed someone’s arms over me. I wouldn’t mind if any of the members came over right now, even if I did want a specific someone. Alright, I admit, I’m biased towards her, I can’t help it. She was always close to me in cases of emergency, and we had sleepovers at each other’s houses, being pretty close.

How would anyone expect me to not have these innocent feelings? Everyone has them, from time to time, temporarily.

My sheets being removed from over my arms cut short my thoughts. Someone slid next to me, and a wave of warmth took over me when that body brought me closer to her chest.

“I know your habit, bear with me for now, I’ll get her next time” she groggily said before dozing off.

Ah Sera unnie, my saviour, you know me too well.

- -

Was that a promise though?

I feel like I slept for 48 hours straight, even though a few hours ago, we were out there celebrating New Year. Gosh, another year passed by, where I just contemplated your beauty.

It is only now, when I felt too comfortable that I noticed I was snuggled up in someone’s embrace. That person’s head was over me, so I couldn’t lift up mine without disturbing her.

Fortunately, my head was alittle bit over her chest, just enough for me to catch a glimpse of the bed opposite to mine. And there was Sera unnie’s body sleeping soundly. Waaaait. So, this means…

It’s not Sera. “You don’t say, Sunga.”

“Hey baby… you’re awake?”

Oh yes, it’s who I wanted. “Well aren’t you happy now?” Damn right, I am.

She hugged me tighter for a minute, even if I felt like suffocating. Just in time she let her hug loosen, falling to her side instead. “’Morning.” She winked at me.

“E-erm- How-when-”

She put a finger over my lips. “Shhh…” She pointed with her thumb to the sleeping leader. “She literally threw me in here,” she giggled.

Mental note: I own her a favour big time.

Her eyes fell lower, staring at my top. I felt a blush come over me and looked down too. Oh, it’s that black sweater from 2 days ago.

“It’s more comfy than I thought, and it was pretty cold last night. I accidentally forgot to remove it,” I mumbled.

“It’s cute,” she just left it there.

A silence took over the room as I blinked a few times.

“Can I borrow it?”

“A-ah, sure.”

I quickly tried to remove it, struggling to remove my arms inside, finally pulling it off my head. I felt Hyuna’s cold finger trace over my arms as she slid them into my sweater at the end of my arms.

My face heated up when I felt her too close for my liking to me. She quickly sat back into her place as it was now her turn to snuggle inside my shirt. Her head suddenly plopped out, and she gave a cheeky smile before arranging her hair.

“This is so warm; you’re such a good human heater.”

I smiled at her sheepishly, rubbing my hand over my shoulder. She looked at me once, pursuing her lips. She took my hands in hers, pulling me to her. My head fell right into between her shoulder and her neck, as she took me for another hug again.

“You’re perfect, you know?”

Her simple actions, her simple words, were enough to make my heart flutter. I appreciated her presence so much, more than the others. Perfect wasn’t the word I was qualified for, she was.

“You’re describing yourself, unnie,” I muttered, closing my eyes.

She let out a soft chuckle, rubbing my back. “I really can’t stop liking you and your ways.”

“And I will keep loving you and your crazy ways.”

Welp. Would you look at that.  Look at me mutter incoherent things. Brain malfunction, I’m telling you.

She took me by my shoulders, showing me her grin. “You would be the only one insane enough to say this.”

“Ah, Moon, it’s just that you’re too good at making me lose my sanity,” I rolled my eyes before sticking out my tongue.

“Oh really?” She cocked her eyebrow and smirked. “Watch as I make you lose your mind.”

She did it though. Nope, no brain detected. Son Sunga is officially missing a brain. No stable mind either.

A quick peck.

On the lips.

Are you seriously kidding me now?

Here’s a mental bow to the queen of teasing.

Here I am frozen in place, eyes ready to pop out, while Hyuna joyfully skips out of the room. Now, why she did that will be an unsolved mystery for the rest of history. Oh, oh, look at that, my human heater powers are coming back.

“Why would YOU EVEN DO THAT?” I yell as my face turns out like a tomato.

Her head pops in back, “Babe, because I know you would like it.” She disappears just in time to dodge my well-aimed pillow.

Way to play it, Hyuna, way to go.

You’re making my girly feels become more permanent with each passing day.

“God darn it, what’s with the noise?” Uh-oh, I woke up the monster in bed.

Time for the quickest-thought-plan-ever-on-earth.  I jump into her bed and lock her in my ultimate hug. She glares at me, with a slight curve at her lips.

“You owe me. A lot, from what I heard,” a smirk forms over her lips.

I give her a quick kiss on the cheek before running out of the room, or else she’s going to get into her -obsessed monster form. I’m never ever repaying her favours with that way.

God, let 2014 be filled with more goodies and less teasing.

- - - - - - -

HAHA WTF DID I WRITE S O S SEND HELP I’M LACKING SLEEP & FOOD.  There’s nothing in my memory what did I just do, I couldn’t even think, this is nonsense I am nonsense. also sunga is really adorbs, this is not the first time i know i know

Ps: yy I hate you but ily pardon my messy idea- idk what just happened