It's Hurt

It's Hurt

It’s too early for sun to shine through window pane. Sunlight chose to hide behind  thin mist. Pearls of dew  were forming on the window. Humming bird was chirping, the sound was heard faintly from the top branches of the tree. I smiled.

As if I could feel his presence. Within reach of my eyes, I could see him standing in front of the bedroom window. Surrounding by cold breeze that made ​​ curtains moved slowly. White curtain combined with a matching white t-shirt and cardigan perfectly attached to his body. I smiled again.

Hi you, the real figure man that was only a dream in my life! I was here! Did you hear my heart cry your name?

It’s hurt…

I realized. This was just my imagination. He never truly stands by my side. Only me, that loved him so deep until now.

I touched the frosted glass window. It's painful, when he was so far away and I missed him. I closed my eyes. One by one his shadows came to my mind.

“I love you, my only and one love, forever.”

I touched my chest. There were something missing and empty part when he was not here. His whisper still sounded so real in my ear. In that morning when I opened my eyes and found he looked at me with gaze full of love.

“I missed you.”

It’s hurt. I always missed him. I looked at the rows of beautiful flowers lined up in the balcony.

“You’re my beautiful flower.”

I touched my cheek. Pink tint formed  on my cheek when he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. His soft touch on every inch of my skin still lingered there. What was he doing? Did he feel the way I feel right now?

I crossed my hands in front of chest. This morning everything was getting emptier. He was in my mind without even the slightest move, but he didn’t come real to my life.

You’re everywhere, you’re always there,

But only in my mind, and it’s OK, i could deal with that

I understand

But right now, I wish you were here

I miss you, i miss you so much

I need you here with me, i need to touch you

Need to feel you’re real, need you to be with me

I breathed heavily. Wholeheartedly hope he came to me. Now.

"What was that for? As if the world is slowly cracking. "

My body tensed. I felt strong arms around my waist, warm breath on my neck.

"You didn’t change the password of your apartment, did you?"

“Sehun-ah?”

“Yes baby, It’s me.”

It’s hurt when you’re so far away. And now…

I’m here now.

Are you really come to here with? me?

I looked into his eyes and found my world was full again. That's perfect. It's perfect when I'm with you. Although sometimes love was very painful, but I know you'll come back for me. Heal all wounds. I muttered to myself.

He locked me with his loving eyes and  gentle kiss.

For you, to love you, I'm ready to get hurt.

==