That Coffee Shop

That Coffee Shop

That Coffee Shop

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

I’m going to the coffee shop again ever since last month. I keep on coming here when I knew that he likes to come here very often too.

 

His name is Daehyun. If it was not because of him, I would not be here. I tried to pretend that I was not looking at him all this time. My friends always wondered, why don’t I just go and talk to him? Why am I pretending that I didn’t like him? Why should I have to hide my feelings for him?

 

Well actually, I did show my feelings for him, indirectly. I once asked the waiter to pass the caramel macchiato drink that I ordered for him. He’s ignorant! He drank it without asking and wondering who gave it to him! He seems not to know everything. I have shown him my love but he never noticed!

 

It's hurt me really deep when all of the sudden he came in with a girl. He never brought any girls to this coffee shop with him. But today, for the very first time, he brought a girl with him. He is really stupid. I ran outside the coffee shop and never came back again that time.

 

One evening, when I was on my way to the coffee shop after a few months, Well, I do miss to drink the caramel macchiato.  I saw a familiar figure standing in front of the entrance. He smiled and walked towards to my direction.

 

“Where were you all this time?” Daehyun asked.

 

I blinked “Were you looking for me?”

 

“Yeah” He replied happily. I stared at him in confused. Soon the same girl that he brought approached me.

 

“He really was looking for you.”

 

I turned to the girl and looked more confused. She smiled at me.

 

“I’m her cousin, by the way. Ever since you didn’t come here few months ago, he seems to break down. He missed the way you looked at him and the caramel macchiato that you always gave to him.”

 

My eyes widen opened as I turned to Daehyun.

 

“So you knew all along that I was looking at you? And the one who gave you the caramel?”

 

He just smiled and shrugged at the same time. All this time when I looked at him, he secretly looked back at me. When I gave him the caramel, he knew it was from me and secretly smiled when he drank it.

 

“Well, actually I came here because of you. For all this time I want to tell you that I have feelings for you. But it seems like I don’t have the courage to do that. So, I brought my cousin with me first. I want to show her the girl that I’ve fall to. But then you ran and never come back,” he explained.

 

I was really happy as my tears of joy fell down.

 

He hugged me “____, since the day I went to this coffee shop, I fall for you. I want you to know that I can’t live without you. Please don’t go again and be by my side forever.”

 

“I love you Daehyun. Promise I won’t leave you,” I hug him back.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

END!