Be My Pet!

Be My Pet!
"I was enjoying nursering my cat, bye!" ... beep.. beep..
 
"This girl and her pets," Yonghwa murmured then sighed and throw his body on the couch.
 
Yonghwa has been courting his friend on photography class named Seohyun in this past week. At the first time he met her, he thought that Seohyun was beautiful either in front of or behind the camera. Isn't she fascinating? he thought.
 
Their friendship started when they are in a group for booklet assignment. They start with hunting photo together, capture exotic and human interest picture. In the process, Yonghwa is not only taking assigned scenery but also Seohyun's picture. He captured any of her expressions from excited, happy, satisfied, confused, tired, and anything. Everything about her.
 
After getting an A+ score on their assignment, Yonghwa started to court her. He asked her to have a dinner together but she thought that it was merely to celebrate their success in the assignment. And Yonghwa did never get any other chances to ask her out. Her reasons were always the same. Cuddling her cats in her spare time. It was the first time in Yonghwa's life, being jealous to the pet. Is that even making sense?
 
Yonghwa has no idea how to deal with this kind of girl. She spent her time only to study, photography, fangirling some male idols, and nursering her pets. Isn't she getting bored?
 
"Ask her to accompany you to buy cat! Ask her to help you choose a good cat!" Minhyuk, Yonghwa's best friend suggested.
 
"But i don't like and i don't need a pet," Yonghwa whined.
 
"Then just don't ever dare to dream to be her boyfriend," Minhyuk said. Yonghwa just simply shrugged.
 
"If you love her, then start to love the things that she likes, including cats. It will easier for you to attract her attention," Minhyuk continued.
 
And yes, Minhyuk suggestion was beyond brilliant. Seohyun simply agreed when Yonghwa asked her to help him choosing a cat. So that their second date was in the pet shop.
 
Seohyun explain all the meticulous things about the kitten nursery. She likes persian cat, that's why she chose persian cat for Yonghwa. Yonghwa instantly buy all the things that Seohyun said needed, from the cage, food, litter, and even the toy.
 
Yonghwa still totally clueless about how to take care the cat that he buy. So in the next day Seohyun invites him to come to her home and brings his cat. Yonghwa was completely gone crazy out of excitements. 'I should treat Minhyuk a very delicious food,' he thought.
 
Yonghwa sits calmly on Seohyun's home balcony. He enjoys the view of her and her ten cats. She was cuddling, kissing, comb their fur, clean their nose, and playing with them cutely. Ah, so jealous.
 
"Ah, how I really want to be your cat," Yonghwa exclaimed unconsciously.
 
"What?" Seohyun asked innocently
 
"Oh, I just think. Uhm, it's fun to be a cat. Ah, you know, cats only eat, sleep, playing, and poops. Hmm, well, isn't that fun?" Yonghwa said stammering. Seohyun giggling upon hearing his sentences.
 
"That's why I enjoy with cat nursery and reject your offer to go out for several times," Seohyun said.
 
"If you have a boyfriend, will you still choose your cats over your boyfriend?" Yonghwa asked curiously. Seohyun seems took several times to think about that.
 
"Uhm, probably," Seohyun answered uncertainly. She actually wants a boyfriend who also likes cats. So they can cuddle and playing together.
 
"Huft, it's better for me to be your pet rather than become your boyfriend," Yonghwa said in such a low voice, but Seohyun could also hear it.
 
"Then just be my pet," Seohyun simply said.
 
"Really, I can be your pet? So you can cuddle, kissing, comb my fur, clean my nose, and playing with me, just like what you did to your cats?" Yonghwa said excitedly.
 
"You are so delusional Yonghwa!"
 
Start from that day, Yonghwa enjoys his time with his cat. He even buy another cat because he feels what Seohyun feel whenever nears the cat. He even rejects Seohyun's offer just because he enjoys nursing cats. They start another date in the pet shop, veterinarian, and playing together with their cats. They start to enjoy each other's company. And the most interesting part is he can make Seohyun choose him over her cats. Isn't that amazing? She chooses him. Yeah, she even agreed to be his girlfriend. That's all thanks to the cats, and don't forget Minhyuk. It happened all because of his idea.