Final

A Dream Come True

It  was weekend and Lee Soo Eun, a girl who loves music so much spent another boring weekend at home. It was the most boring day among the boring days in her life. She was home alone because her parents were out for work and yes! On weekend too! Her parents are workaholics. Well, no wonder because her dad owned his very own famous technology company and her mom loves fashion so much that she opened a boutique which usually crowded with customers.

So, here she was, sitting in front of the tv, alone. Since she’s the only child, no one’s there to play with her. That’s why she learned to play piano. At least, music can give her joy. She kept flipping the channels and while going through the channels, she spotted a news saying her favorite boy band from Korea, SHINee had arrived at the airport. But as she watched the news carefully, she realized someone was missing. Jonghyun, her favorite member was missing in action. He was nowhere to be seen.

She sighed. Blame the airport for situating too far away from her home and plus her parents would kill her if they knew she went there by herself.  It was useless for her to go there now. There would be many crazy fangirls ambushing the airport for sure. She would not get even a glimpse of them. Plus, Jonghyun wasn’t there. Where could that dino be?

A few hours later…

Soomin, Soo Eun’s best friend came. They’d planned to go window shopping together.

“ Ready?” Soomin asked as soon Soo Eun opened the door for her.

“ Yeah!” Soo Eun grinned.

While walking down the streets, Soo Eun’s shoulder bumped onto someone’s shoulder. Well, what do you expect? It’s weekend and the streets was crowded with people.

The guy whom she bumped just now was casual-like type as he used the hoodie to cover his head. Something told Soo Eun that he’s familiar but couldn’t recall who since he covered all his head with the hood and was staring down.

“ I’m sorry,” Soo Eun apologized and bowed.

“ Watch where you’re going, girl,” he smirked and twirled to walk away.

She wasn’t in a good mood at that time. She was pissed off by his words. Suddenly, her eyes spotted a beverage can in front of her. She picked it up and with all her strength, she threw it at him and bulls eye! She hit the back of his head and screamed, “ I’m not blind!”

Soomin who was standing beside her was jaw dropped. “ What are you doing?”

Soo Eun blinked her eyes a few times when she realized what she had done. The guy turned his back and unfortunately the wind at that time was strong that blew his hood down from his head. Soo Eun’s eyes widen. She tugged Soomin’s arm.

“ It’s…it’s…Jonghyun!” she squealed till she was out of breath.

Soomin joined her too although the truth was she wasn’t a fan.

People who passed by started to eye them. Soo Eun saw Jonghyun motioned her to shut up. Girls started to surround him. Soo Eun and Soomin looked at each other.

“ What we’re going to do now? Should we help him?” Soomin asked.

“ Of course we should! He’ll die if we leave him,” Soo Eun yelled because it’s hard to talk in normal way with those crazy fangirls screaming around them.

“ What should we do?” Soomin asked again, frowning.

“ Come on! Follow me,” Soo Eun grabbed Soomin’s wrist and dragged her with her.

They made up their minds and threw themselves into the sea of crazy fangirls and grabbed Jonghyun as as soon as they got a touch on him. They ran and ran till they came across a small alley and hid themselves there.

“ Here. Wear this,” Soo Eun handed him a wig. She had a wig with her because her mom had so many wigs in her house for the mannequins in her store and to Jonghyun’s luck Soo Eun had it in her bag at that time.

“ This is a girl’s wig. I can’t wear this,” he complained.

“ Wear or die!” Soo Eun scared him.

He hesitated a bit but wore it in the end. Those two girls couldn’t help but to laugh at the sight of ‘female’ Jonghyun.

Soo Eun brought Jonghyun to her house which was the nearest place to go. At least for a place for him to hide safely. As soon as they entered the house, Soo Eun offered him hot chocolate which he accepted with a great pleasure. Both two girls sat in front of him at the table, cupped their faces and eyed him slurping the hot chocolate.

He smiled his killer smile and asked, “ What’s your name?”

“ I’m-“

“ I’m Soomin. She’s my friend, Soo Eun. She’s a big fan of you,” Soomin cut Soo Eun before she could say anything.

Soo Eun nudged Soomin’s on the arm, motioned her to shut . Now, she was blushing like crazy and it’s embarrassing because the boy she really loves was sitting in front of her.

“ Oh really? Why did you throw the can drink at me if you’re fan of mine?” he raised his brow.

“ I’m…I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. I didn’t know it was you,” Soo Eun apologized and couldn’t stop bowing.

“ Ah you’re right. I forgot I was undercover,” he laughed. Soo Eun looked at Soomin and they both started to laugh too. “ And I’m sorry too for my harsh words,” he continued and flashed another killer smile and this time with those cute puppy eyes.

“ It’s okay,” she blushed again.

He called his manager later.

His manager came together with other SHINee member to  fetch him. Soo Eun couldn’t believe her eyes. SHINee was standing in front of her. At her house.

Jonghyun got in to the van and after a few seconds, he stepped out again and made his way to the girls. He was holding two thin paper. He handed them to the girls. Guess what? They were tickets and VIP passes for SHINee fan meeting which would be held tomorrow.

“ These are my gifts for helping me just now,” he said. “ I’m hoping to see you there tomorrow,” and his eyes locked with Soo Eun’s.

Soo Eun tucked her strings of hair behind her ears. “ I’ll be there,” she smiled shyly.

“ Great! I’ll call you,” he winked.

“ How-“

He pointed at Soomin before she could finish her question.

Soo Eun looked at Soomin and Soomin just grinned at her. Soo Eun twitched a thankful smile to Soomin. Soomin secretly gave out her number to Jonghyun a while ago.

“ I should go now,” Jonghyun said and without a warning, he gave a quick hug to Soo Eun and left with the others, leaving Soo Eun stoning for minutes.

It was like a dream come true in the history of Lee Soo Eun’s life.

 

The end...