Form

I have a pet dog?

After a long day, Taekwoon came back from work. He placed his keys on the coffee table and sat on the couch. Yuri was on the couch when Taekwoon came back. She crawled over to Taekwoon and laid on his lap asking him to pet her. Taekwoon did just that. 

He only remembered about Ken when he saw the ball Ken had on the floor. He searched for Ken only to find him sleeping in the same corner when Ken left for work. 

"Is he alright? He's not sick is he?" Taekwoon thought to himself.

He walked closer to the dog and say down next to it. 

"Hey," Taekwoon called out to Ken but the dog didn't move.

"Are you ok?" Taekwoon asked petting Ken head. 

Ken lifted his head slightly to look at Taekwoon. 

“Are you hungry? Are you sick?” Taekwoon asked, a little worried but Ken didn’t respond.

"You can share Yuri's food and I'll get you some dog food tomorrow," Taekwoon said as he stood up but Ken made a whining sound like he didn't like the idea.

"What? You don't like cat food?" Taekwoon asked.

Ken continued whining. 

"Just for one day, you need to eat something," Ken said and walked over to the kitchen to prepare something for him to eat. 

To his surprise, Ken followed him to the kitchen, eyes on the food he has in his hands. Ken barked a couple of times excitedly.

"You want this?" Taekwoon gestures to the plate of food he has in his hands only to receive an enthusiastic bark from Ken. "No you can't have this. This is my food," Taekwoon said and walked towards the dining room but Ken followed him. 

Taekwoon sat down on the dining room to eat. Ken sat down on the floor next to where Taekwoon was sitting and have him the puppy dog eyes.

Taekwoon couldn't take it anymore and eventually caved in. He gave Ken a small slice of his steak. 

"This is the only time you get to eat this. You're eating dog food after this," Taekwoon said as Ken munched happily on the piece of steak.

Taekwoon ate his dinner in peace after that because Ken disappeared to somewhere else.
He discovered where that was later when he went into his room to sleep. Ken was curled up in a ball, sleeping on Taekwoon's bed.

"Ken, no. You can't sleep on the bed," Taekwoon said pushing the said dog slightly.

Ken woke up and looked at Taekwoon and got off the bed. At that same time, Yuri climbed on the bed and made herself comfortable. Taekwoon looked as Ken stared at Yuri that was sleeping comfortably at the bed. Ken then looked at Taekwoon as if to ask 'Why can't I sleep on the bed but Yuri can?'

"Yuri always sleeps on the bed," Taekwoon answered as he got under his bed sheets. 

Ken sighed and curled up in a ball next to the bed. For some odd reason, Taekwoon felt bad making Ken sleep on the floor. He looked at the dog that was sleeping on the floor and sighed. 

"You can sleep on the bed if you want," Taekwoon said sounding like he lost a battle. 

Ken looked up at Taekwoon to see if he heard Taekwoon right. Taekwoon only nodded and he felt the bed dip in a bit as Ken leaped onto the bed and made himself comfortable at the other end of the bed.
 

 

The sun was shining and birds were chirping when Taekwoon woke up. Yuri was already awake because he heard the bell around her neck jingle from outside the room. Taekwoon turned to his side but felt something on his bed, making it difficult to pull his blankets.

“Urgh Ken,” Taekwoon mentally said. He sat up and was going to wake Ken up but he was met with a sight that he did not expect. He almost fell off the bed when he saw what was at the foot of his bed. There, curled up on the bed, where Ken was sleeping the night before, was a man that Taekwoon has never seen before. His hair was a soft champagne brown, almost blonde, much like Ken’s fur. Oh and did Taekwoon mention that the man was ?

 

A.N. Dog Ken is so cute ><