"Wedding Day"

[ONE SHOT] Wedding Day

Author's Note: [Kosuzu] a song came on my mp3 player the other day that inspired me to write a short fic for this pairing hehe. so read, comment and i hope you like it ^^


it's best to listen to the song that inspired this, either while reading or when it gets to the lyrics at the end of the fic, so here is the link ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI6MyaIbYl8



Wedding Day



I've been staring at this paper for the last 10 minutes and I still haven't written anything yet. "Why did she ever want us to write our own vows?" I mumble to myself tapping the pen on the paper, watching the tip make little black dots in the same place it's been hitting since I started. 'What should I write?' I think back on my conversation with Shinwoo earlier when he somehow knew I hadn't written anything yet. "Just tell her how you feel. Let her know that she's the only one you want for the rest of your life." 'I can't say those things outloud, thats way too embarrassing' "Ah~.." Throwing down the pen I reach for my mp3 player, I need music to calm me down and clear my thoughts. Putting the headphones on I lean back in my chair and close my eyes. A song by one of my recent favorite artists comes on, a gentle smooth melody, and I immediately begin to relax. As the song plays and I listen to the words I suddely realize that this song perfectly embodies my feelings, and everything me and that pig-rabbit have been through. I sit up real fast and search for my previously discarded pen, and putting the song on repeat I begin to write.

After a few minutes I was done, and looking at the paper I was satisfied. There was a knock on the door then, and Jeremy stuck his head through the opening to let me know it was time for me to come out. Walking through the hallway towards those double doors made my nerves begin to tingle, this was so unreal, and once I walked through that door and began walking down the aisle towards my place by the altar I didn't feel like I was awake anymore. Minutes ticked by as I stood there, watching the people filing in through the doors and taking their seats. Some smiling and waving at me, others simply nodding their greeting in a hurry to sit down. But I couldn't be bothered with them, my eyes were glued to the doors at the end of the aisle, waiting to see the one face that outshone them all. I'm not sure how much time had passed since I first walked in, but now the guys were standing behind me and the music started as the doors I'd been staring holes into finally opened. And there she stood, in her perfect white gown that hugged her body then flowed to the ground like water. I'm sure I forgot to breathe for a moment, and as she started walking towards me and our eyes met my heart began to race. I've never been this nervous before in my life, I could see it in her eyes that she was just as nervous and a small smile crossed my face. When she reached the end of the aisle I finally noticed her brother standing there with her, giving me a "If you break her heart I'll break you" look before passing her hand into mine. The twins shared a short moment of silence and understanding between them before Go Minam went to his place with the others. Turning back to her I looked her in the eyes and smiled a little to ease her nerves before taking her up to the altar with me. 

When the priest finally got to our vows I let her go first. "Taekyung o...oppa....," she blushed a light shade of pink 'cute, pig-rabbit' "We've been through so much together, but no matter what happened my love for you never changed. I'm sure that for the rest of my life you'll always be the brightest star in my sky." She looked down then, I'm not sure if it was because she was embarrased or she was afraid of my reaction. Then the preist told me it was my turn. "Go Minyeo,..." She looked up at me, "Remember what I said by the river that night you went to look for me?" She nodded, " No matter how many stars there are in the sky, I can only see the moon. You're like the moon to me, no matter how many women there are in the world you're the only one I see." I can see the tears building in her eyes, and I smile. Normally I hate to see her cry, it hurts me to see her cry, but in this moment seeing her tears makes my heart feel like it will burst. As one lone, crystal tear slides down her cheek she smiles at me. Brushing it away my fingertips linger on her face until the priest speaks again. We're finally at the part I've been waiting for, the kiss. The finality of the end of our separate lives, and the begining of our life together, yes I was waiting for this moment since I knew I loved her. I can tell she's still shy about this, even after all the kisses we've shared. Leaning forward I whisper into her ear, "Go Minyeo....don't make the pig nose" then I gently press my lips to hers.

It's time for our first dance together and I've already told the guys what to play, earning smiles from them. As I take her hand and walk to the center of the room, a familiar gentle melody plays. I hold her close to me, "Minyeo-ah, this song is for you. Listen carefully"


"Watching you watching me with a smile it can
Take me back down the roads through the miles that we
Made it through me and you spend a while and I know
That we got even further to go
If I could take all the hurt, all the hard times
And tear apart all the words all the harsh lines
The crazy things people do sometimes even me and you
I would paint our darker skies blue
And I know that some might say
That we should be afraid
Of the road that lies ahead
Well let me say this instead

I don't care what might happen
I'll read our future here it goes
I'll love you till I die
And you and me, babe, you and me will be alright
And when our sun starts setting
I'll love you through the shades of gray
I know there'll be hard times
But you and me, babe, you and me will be alright

There came a point when I knew what I know now
Well not to look in your eyes that will spell it out
The seasons past and we last just like I knew we would
I guess I've learnt to read you good
Up and down like the temperature we've been
Summer days, winter nights with no sleeping
We've taken love to the edge and it showed us what we have
And every single day I'm glad
And I know that some might say
That we should be afraid
Of the road that lies ahead
Well let me say this instead

I don't care what might happen
I'll read our future here it goes
I'll love you till I die
And you and me, babe, you and me will be alright
And when our sun starts setting
I'll love you through the shades of gray
I know there'll be hard times
But you and me, babe, you and me will be alright

I'll open up my heart and you'll
Reciprocate and the feelings that I have for you
They'll never change like the ocean never changes
No other way
I'll never let you go
Never let you go
Never let you go

I don't care what might happen
I'll read our future here it goes
I'll love you till I die
And you and me, babe, you and me will be alright
And when our sun starts setting
I'll love you through the shades of gray
I know there'll be hard times
But you and me, babe, you and me will be alright

I don't care what might happen
I'll read our future here it goes
I'll love you till I die
And you and me, babe, you and me will be alright
And when our sun starts setting
I'll love you through the shades of gray
I know there'll be hard times
But you and me, babe, you and me will be alright

Alright
It's gonna be alright"

--

Comments are much appreciated! :]