The CEO's Room And The Real Mission

The Agency In SM Entertainment

OK, three knock on the door .KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK! ‘Come in’ Mr .Kim said. ‘Good morning, sir. I am from KIS and I am here to serve you’ I said. ‘Perfect, you’re in time. Btw on that table is your identical card and that fail is the scandal that you need to follow. Any question?’ ‘Sir, just now I had use my identical card and why I have to become a manager of a group while I suppose to protect you?’ I confuse. ‘The truth is you are going to protect the group members and find out who is the one spreading rumor and selling the company’s secret’ said Mr .Kim. ‘That’s it???? So, which group I’ll be taking care of??? ’ I asked. ‘All the information and data that is required are in the fail on the table. Do you accept the mission?’ ‘Yes’ I said.

Walking to the table and picking up the fail then walk away. ‘That’s it?? My duty is to find out who spread and sell information of the company. I thought it would be more challenging! Maybe I meet up my friends and share my disappointment’

Calling my friend

“Yobosayo{Hello}, chinggu ah {Friend}? Chal ji –nae –sso –yo{How r u}? Naneun jeongmal silmangiyego{I really disappointed}.Tta –rao –se-yo !{ come with me}. ye .....{yes} . Kumao ...{thank you} Saranghae ....{ I love you}” call ended. Unbelievable I have such a kind friend, Melissa. She works as a translator and she don’t even know who I really am but I know almost everything about her. This is because I trust nobody.

Hit with someone

After making a call, I take this precious time to have a look on the fail. It contains information of the company and the computers data of people coming in and going out. Flipping through the pages and I feel like I bang something and trip. ‘Ahhh ... appa yo {painful} Yah ! Dangsineul chinjja.... {yah! you really..} a man speaking angrily . Cheongmal mianhae oh... No gwenchana sso yo ? {I’m really sorry , are you ok? } I said . Gwenchana {it’s ok} turning his back and walk away. I don’t even have chance to ask his name.Btw my head hurt a lot more but it’s ok.