Tis Sehun (of course)

The one who controls air (Or has it in place of a brain)
In which the members have a conversation about Sehun and Kyungsoo and considers putting the maknae in a mental hospital. Or at least an appointment with a psychologist.
 
Or maybe an advice from the love doctor.
 
(A/n: I just realised I have a habit of writing in really long sentences. Sorry)
 
It rather often happens in exo, where a couple of the members are stranded together waiting for something. And for some reason, more often still, it would happen to the members who are still rather awkward with each other. Most of them cannot stand being in the suffocating awkward silence and would throw a random conversation starter which the others would gladly take and ramble on with, which is why most of their conversations would mostly turn into a discussion of something odd. This is the reason why a couple of them are now talking about Sehun.
 
Yixing has thrown the spark of this particular conversation with a, "Don't you guys think Sehun's been acting weird lately?"
 
To which the following conversation has proceeded.
 
Jongin immediately snorted,
 
"Are you kidding me? That kid is always weird. Remember that time when h-"
 
Yixing cut him before the conversation could turn into a "which Sehun moment is the dumbest" type of conversation (one of the most popular types of conversations during these times as it generally brings a lot of laughter and amusement, unless Sehun himself was there of course), and his point is forgotten.
 
"No, really. I meant lately, around Kyungsoo. Haven't you guys felt something different with him?"
 
Shocked, Kris decided to abandon his attempts of sleeping in favour of this conversation.
 
"Like different as in ...?", Kris left his question unfinished, raising one of his eyebrows and giving Yixing a look that says "Have you been reading fanfics again?"
 
"No no...", Yixing scratched his head, trying to think up a way of explaining his thoughts better.
 
"Just, like, lately don't you think he's been hanging onto Kyungsoo more, all buddy-buddy and whiny 'I'm the maknae, give me what I want' sort of thing?"
 
"Isn't that how it normally is? Don't we all hang around different people every week? Its sort of the advantage of having a bejillion members. And doesn't Sehun whine to everyone?", Suho said, contributing to the conversation despite looking like he had been absorbed in memorizing a set of scripts on his hands.
 
Jongin, frown now evident on his mouth considered Yixing's words, "I think I get what you mean hyung. Now that I think about it, he has been bugging Kyungsoo hyung too much recently. Even for his standards". Jongin's frown deepens after this statement, probably in jealousy. Jongin likes to think he is the closest to Kyungsoo and rub in everyone's faces that he is indeed Kyungsoo's bestest friend in the world no matter how many times the elder looks like he's about to kill Jongin in his sleep (which is quite often since Jongin is seriously clingy. Sometimes it even surprises Yixing when Jongin actually wakes up in the mornings). 
 
The conversation had to stop there, due to their schedules, but later during the night, the same EXO members plus others found themselves in the living room, munching on a midnight snack graciously provided by someone who they aren't really sure of, but since the only members missing are Sehun and Kyungsoo and the food served are actually edible, they figured it is probably the latter being the nice and caring umma he is deep down. Deep deep, waay down. No matter how much he denies it or gets offended when it is mentioned. It is sort of an unspoken law of EXO.
 
It was Baekhyun who brought the topic up this time after looking around the room to ensure the members being gossiped are not present. Oddly enough, it started off like so,
 
"Don't you guys think Sehun's being really weird lately?"
 
Yixing was about to express his relief of being understood before Tao snorted, "He's always weird" with the wrong emphasis for the word 'always'.
 
Yixing opted to blink instead. 
 
"Not like that. I meant nowadays, don't you think he's been acting weird around Kyungsoo?"
 
It was Chanyeol who narrows his eyes in suspicion. "Different like....."
 
Blinkblink. This sounds familiar.
 
"Ofcourse not! Its more like... He's now sticking to Kyungie like a leech and all 'tell everyone to do as I say' kind of-"
 
... Oookay, Yixing would rather not listen to this conversation a second time. He is kinda sleepy anyway. Might want to go to bed right after all the food's finished (because tired or not, who'd be crazy enough to miss out on Kyungsoo's food?). And hey, there's that magazine he's been wanting to read.
 
Not bothering to translate all the korean jabbering around the room in his mind, Yixing did not realise the conversation has passed the point of where it was cut off previously (and yes, Yixing was right. It did turn into the exact same conversation despite the people from the previous convo being also present in the room) and moved on until he felt their gazes on his magazine-covered face.
 
"What?"
 
"We were just saying how Sehun's been calling you hyung without being told to lately"
 
"So?"
 
Chanyeol blanched, "So? Sehun would never call other members hyung and you know that! Except maybe Kris hyung but that's understandable enough. Sort of...", he trailed off, suddenly unable to look at the general direction of Suho's face, "The point is, he's been consistent up to now, and that includes not calling you hyung".
 
"True. It's just that for some reason, I think this has something to do with Kyungsoo".
 
Surprisingly, there were murmurs of agreement from around the room.
 
"Wait, you guys are actually agreeing with me now?"
 
"I thought about it for a while and I can actually see what you mean now. It's one of those things you just can't unsee", Suho replies for everyone and uncharacteristically representing the members correctly.
 
Meaning, his words turned the rest of the members delusional. He can imagine the leader tripping over himself whenever Sehun as much as brushes his shoulders against the shorter member, even if he does this often, simply to annoy Kyungsoo and remind him of his height (or lack thereof). 
 
Now Suho is probably interpreting it in deeper meanings like Sehun is starting to look at Kyungsoo as a senpai figure who he can learn lots of things from and the shoulder brushing is Sehun wanting his senpai to notice him, or worse, going into a deeper 'psychological analysis' that Sehun simply wanted to get closer to Kyungsoo and the shoulder brushing is his unconscious being putting him physically closer in order to get emotionally closer, or worse still going into his delusions that Yixing knows he has about his dongsaengs (don't even deny it Junmyeon!) and the shoulder brushing is Sehun not realising what the nice feeling of touching Kyungsoo all the time is, but wanting to do it anyway. Junmyeon probably gets off on things like that. Yixing sighs in exasperation.
 
Can't a man have his perfectly normal theories being agreed upon without it being tainted by some guy's weird guilty pleasure?
 
Chanyeol, for once having enough sense, felt Yixing's frustration and quickly commented, 
 
"It's not fair that Yixing hyung got respected though", he paused and pouted for effects before continuing, "He sneers at me whenever I pass Kyungsoo his towel these days"
 
Yixing knows his hurt tone is simply exaggeration because Sehun never openly shows respect for his hyungs, but it did soothe Yixing that at least someone is taking him seriously.
 
Chanyeol's complaint however, seems to have set off a chain of other odd-Sehun related complaints. 
 
Jongin, his more childish tone that he normally reserves for when he is with Sehun or Kyungsoo only is in full use, grumbling a,
 
"He almost killed himself choking on air when I let Kyungsoo shower on my turn yesterday. After that he wouldn't stop laughing at me"
 
Which sets Tao off in an excited complaint of being laughed at whenever he was in the same vicinity as Kyungsoo no longer caring about his messed up formalities and grammar since complaints are his forte.
 
Yixing however, was more interested in the why and only decided to tune back in to the conversation when Xiumin, who has been quietly sitting in a corner supporting a neutral expression on his face (which probably means he is bored and is only present for the food) decides to provide some answer.
 
"He's in love with him"
 
Luhan was quick with quipping a, "Yeah, that" from his spot on the floor, leaning onto Xiumin's legs. Yixing mentally applauds him for finding out a reply that Xiumin would approve probably before he even figures out what the other said.
 
Yixing was also sort of disappointed with Xiumin's answer. He has expected more from the elder. This is the same Xiumin who receives the least death glares from Kyungsoo. He knows the elder can probably get away with cuddling Kyungsoo for no reason at all. There has to be something there. He should have realised Xiumin has his reasons.
 
It was Tao, whose eyes are now suspiciously glinting brightly, who decides to break the silence that has taken over the room.
 
"Soo... You're saying it is like fanfiction in real life?"
 
Yixing doesn't even need to look at Suho to know the man has the same glossed over look Tao has in his eye at the moment.
 
"Maybe... Maybe not. Maybe it's just some sort of obsession he gets over Kyungsoo as a hyung or whatever"
 
Luhan "Mmhmmm"-ed his statement dutifuly.
 
Xiumin continued before anyone could blanche at his statement,
 
"The point is, he's probably going to be like this or worse for a while until he wears it off eventually, but knowing Sehun, it might be a while"
 
Yixing agrees in his mind (since Luhan is already agreeing with it verbally anyway). Sehun does have a habit of staying within one state for a long time. For example: Sehun sleeps and would stay sleeping unless someone disturbs that sleeping state with an atomic bomb or something. It's like a physics law or whatever. Physics was not Yixing's strong subject.
 
"Oh, man", Jongin exclaims as if he suddenly just realised something (which he probably did), "It's going to be tough working with that then"
 
Baekhyun raises his hand, "I say we chuck him in the looney bin for a while! Who's with me?"
 
He looks around, grinning at his own joke, but Jongin, Chanyeol and Jongdae have raised their hands, along with a rather reluctant Tao who was looking still unsure at the thought since no one will voluntarily listen to his whines if Sehun was locked up somewhere. He wonders if Korean mental hospitals have flexible visiting hours for his schedule.
 
Suho reluctantly voices logic aloud (although Yixing swears he was about to put up his own hand earlier).
 
"Guys, we can't send Sehun to a looney bin", he sighs, "Kyungsoo would never agree"
 
Jongin visibly deflated.
 
"He might", he mumbled dissappointedly. 
 
It was a known fact that Kyungsoo definitely wouldn't. 
 
Because if he would, EXO would definitely not be a 12 member band.
 
"Maybe we can send him to a psychologist or something", Minseok offered, sounding extremely bored.
 
"Oh! That's good!! That's almost the same thing, but Kyungsoo might agree!", Luhan said. Looking around to Minseok for an approval. 
 
The elder nods slightly and Luhan beams brightly.
 
"That takes too much effort and trouble", Kris says, "and Kyungsoo still might not agree"
 
"Thats true...."
 
"What about a love doctor?"
 
All heads turn to Chanyeol, who are waggling his eyebrows suggestively, at his suggestion.
 
Jongdae then decides to make it worse with a, "Do you know any?"
 
"Of course"
 
Yixing and Minseok tries not to listen to the words which it follows.
 
"Love doctor Chanyeol at your service", he says, pulling his jacket in that pompous 'yeah that's right I'm awesome' kind of way. The kind of way that makes even Jongdae snort.
 
Coincidentally, it is also the kind of action which cleared the room faster than if Jongin farted (all that chicken must not be very good for the bowels).
 
And so, Chanyeol is left with the remains of Kyungsoo's wonderful food saying a meek "I guess that's a no?" to the now darkened hallway.
 
 
 
Two hours later, Sehun and Kyungsoo arrived at the same room, the former skipping a little, looking forward to the wonderful snack he knew Kyungsoo has prepared a couple of hours ago. He should have known better than to anticipate anything other than empty plates and crumbs on the floor.
 
"Can't even save some for me... or even the person who made them"
 
Kyungsoo rolls his eyes at the maknae's grumbling, but replies in the least annoyed voice he could muster.
 
"I can make you better stuff next time Sehunnie. Just for us"
 
To which Sehun replies with a happy, "Okay".
 
And so the night ends peacefully with everyone tucked up and snuggled into bed. Including the maknae whom has unknowingly dodged a lecture from the 'Love Doctor'. 
 
 
Although Kyungsoo did hear some suspicious whispering from the direction of where Jongdae and Baekhyun should be sleeping. Something that sounded like,
 
"Sehun's probably stuck in some weird reality thinking that we're all in love with Kyungsoo who has some sort of magical power to turn us all gay for him or something"
 
which was replied by something sounding like,
 
"Yeah. And we're now all Kyungsoo's slaves because we're too far gone to dispute him or something"
 
In his mind's eye, he could see the accompanying gestures Baekhyun is using to illustrate how utterly riddiculous it would be if things are indeed that way. He could hear the manly giggles erupting from the mere idea of what might be going on in Sehun's pretty (but most possibly empty) head.
 
Kyungsoo has no idea what brought this conversation on, but he could imagine it to be true easily. They certainly described a good example to what Sehun's logic can be like, and if the maknae is thinking like that, his recent weirder-than-normal behaviour would make sense. But they were wrong with one thing. They are all definitely and most certainly absolutely Kyungsoo's slaves. Even if they don't realise it themselves. Because nobody disagrees with Do Kyungsoo. 
 
And it is with this happy thought in mind that Do Kyungsoo drifts off to sleep.
 
 
 
 
Because all band decisions must be approved by Kyungsoo.
(I wrote this halfway and then forgot what it was supposed to be so I just went with whatever and I am very sorry, but I hope you've enjoyed this anyhow)
 
(give me comments?)