Happily ever after

Happily ever after
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She and he had been together for the past three years, and during all this time, he loved her madly, and vice-versa, though he was annoying sometimes and she got angry at him for his lame jokes and whatever.

Dina met Jongdae at summer camp. They were paired up together. The first thing that came to her mind was the idea of him being a total jerk and ruining her summer, but he turned out to be a very nice guy, a charmer that she fell for head over heels.

After summer camp, she thought she’d never see him again. Her heart ached a bit. How could she get attached badly to someone she barely knew?

Until one night, Jongdae called her.

She was flabbergasted, wondering how he got her phone number. It turned out that Sara, her best friend, was also his friend.  Since that midnight call, they’ve been going out on dates together. Jongdae didn’t miss a chance to show her how much he loved being around her, and spending most of his time with her.

 

She was sitting in her room, when she got a call, at midnight once more, and it was him. It was kind of weird how he only called her at late hours. She picked up and was surprised when he said that he was waiting outside her house.

Confused, she went to see him, only to have him hug her all of a sudden without saying a word. He slowly pulled away and brushed her glossy hair from her face, and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

 “Dina, I’m sorry I’m disturbing you at this late hour, but I can’t take it anymore” he blurted out, his pale skin slightly tainted in pink.

“What is it?” she asked concerned, while his cheek.

“I love you, Dina” he confessed, his voice barely a whisper. At that moment, her heart was slamming crazily against her ribcage. She never thought that he would utter those words, though she wished he did from long ago.

He waited for her answer, but nothing came out. She didn’t know what to say, but as they say, actions speak louder than words. She tiptoed, and gently kissed his lips.

Since that day, Dina and Jongdae started a serious relationship. Those two were inseparable, glued to each other most of the time.

They’d go shopping together, watch TV together, and cook together…

It was true that Jongdae was two years older than Dina, and it was also true that she had plans for her studies, but she was a love-struck teenager, so she signed in the same college as him.

Her mother somehow managed to find out that her daughter had a boyfriend. Being the nosy person, the mother wanted to know more about the guy who stole Dina’s heart.

“Why don’t you invite him for dinner?”  The older woman proposed. Dina felt uneasy; her mother was too curious for her own good. The poor girl was obedient and had no other choice but to fulfill her mother’s request.

Jongdae was able to gain her parent’s praise; he was polite, sweet, and protective. So the parents approved of him as a boyfriend for their only child.

 

One year later, he surprised her by taking her to an apartment, saying that it was the place where they will live together. She was too happy and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter