A ride back to home sweet home.

Fall For Me

 

KyongSoon‘s POV: 
 
Aigoo! The bus will take forever! I sighed walking over to the small bus stop. Maybe I should take the limo? No. Remember: No special treatment. 
 
“KyongSoon UNNIE!” I looked up to see a very happy Minhyuk. 
 
“Annyeong Minhyuk!” I smiled as we walked together. 
 
“Unnie, come home with us, okay?” He smiled, grabbing my wrist and running with me towards the limo. 
 
“Annyeong KyongSoon-ah” The other three members greeted as we approached. 
 
“Are you riding with us today?” Jung Shin asked. I slowly nodded. 
 
“Okay, come on let’s go”, Jong Hyun said. 
 
“Unnie, did you have fun at school today?” Minhyuk asked happily. 
 
“Ne. It was good, I suppose-” 
 
“Ah, chincha?! We should hang out at school tomorrow araso?” 
 
“Ne”, I smiled thinking about the results of us all hanging out. The fans. The antis. Uh-uh no thanks. I sighed, blowing my bangs out of my face. 
 
“Aigoo, Unnie you’re so cute!” Minhyuk pinched my cheek. 
 
“Minhyuk-” Yong Hwa spoke gently, making Minhyuk release my cheek. 
 
“Ah, mianhae Unnie”, he smiled again. 
 
“Ah, it’s okay. But, Minhyuk why do you call me ‘Unnie’ aren’t you older than me and-?” 
 
“Ah, mm.” He shrugged, “You’ll have to call me Oppa then-” He laughed. 
 
“Minhyuk-” Jung Shin, Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun said. 
 
“Oh, look we’re home”, I said as the car stopped and I quickly got out. I ran towards the front door, placing my keys in the locks opening the door relieved. “Ah! It’s good to be back!” I said with a sigh, placing my bag by the door. I happily skipped into the kitchen, opening the fridge examining the contents.
 
“KyongSoon-ah!” Jung Shin and Jong Hyun sat down at the bench leaning on their hands, as Minhyuk and Yonghwa came into the kitchen. “Will you make us something?” 
 
I giggled, “Ne, Ramen okay?” They nodded. 
 
“Mm. KyongSoon Dongsaeng you’re the best!” Jong Hyun smiled as I started work on making some Ramen. 
 
“KyongSoon-ah! Is it ready yet?” Minhyuk asked, looking over the counter at what I was doing. 
 
“Almost”, I quickly separated the pot of ramen into 5 passing each boy a bowl. “Eat up!” 
 
We all happily ate until we were satisfied. “Mm, that was really good!” Jung Shin congratulated me and ruffled my hair. 
 
Jong Hyun gave me the thumbs up, while Minhyuk mumbled stuffing one last mouthful into his mouth. 
 
“It was really good, Dongsaeng”, Yong Hwa smiled ruffling my hair again and smiling. 
 
“Ah, these boys!” I rolled my eyes with a smile beginning the clean-up.