Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Jongin walked out from the SM building after practicing for a whole day. He was alone today because he didn't like it when someone disturbed him, especially on his birthday. He rather being alone, breathing fresh air and thought about nothing.

It was one fine sunny day; the melody of the chirping birds made him smiled a little. The sun was shining brightly, as if to give him joy on his birthday. The scene that greeted his eyes was the giant skyscrapers amidst the lush greenery of the surroundings. He walked with a spring in his steps to the Han River. A lot of fans kept following him, but he just ignored them.

He felt a bit upset with s. Do they really forget about my birthday? He thought about it again and again. He left the dorm without even noticing that the members had gone somewhere, without him. Jongin didn't want to dwell on it, so he just enjoys the gifts that his fans gave him. The fans are actually better than the members, at least they remember.

Jongin went to the nearest bench and took a seat. He placed his bag beside him, noticing that his phone vibrate since morning, he ignored it.

“Oppa, here’s a birthday present from me. It’s not an expensive present but I hope you’ll like it.” The girl smiled, handing her birthday present to Jongin.

“No, it’s okay. You don’t have to give me an expensive present.” Jongin smiled and accepted the present with an open and warm heart. “Even a simple sweet smile can be a precious gift.”

The girl gave him a sweet smile, “Thank you, Jongin oppa. I hope your day and your career with EXO will be as bright as the sun. Don’t forget to take care of your health too, since you’re the dancing machine,” she took a seat beside him. “Don’t forget to take care the other members too.” She said as she smiled.

Jongin gave her a simple nod and smile. “Of course I will, they’re so precious to me. Without them, there will be no EXO.”

The girl giggled, looking at his pretty sleepy face. “Oppa, don’t forget to say thank you to EXO members later.” With that, she left—waving at him and smiled.

Jongin was dumbfounded; he didn’t actually understand why she said that but still took it as an advice from his fans.

It was already 5 p.m. and Jongin still wandering around the Han River, doing nothing. He was about to go home, but then he remembered—the members forgot his birthday. There was no need to be home early when no one was going to celebrate his birthday, together.

He felt a little bit exasperation because there were a lot of female and male fans that kept following him. It was pretty berserk and annoying, Jongin thought.

He couldn’t say ‘no’ to the fans that gave him presents, so he just accepted it with a smile. The bane was; there were too many of it.

Jongin couldn’t take all of the presents and he felt sorry.

 

“Jongin-ah, take this present.”

 

“Jongin oppa, happy birthday!”

 

“Kim Jongin, happy birthday!”

 

The mayhem his fans made all the people around him felt annoyed. Jongin didn’t look like he was going to accept all the presents, so he silently left Han River and quickly went back to the dorm.

 

 

“Hyung, when is the time that Jongin will come home?” Sehun pouted, asking Junmyeon about it. EXO members were preparing a surprise birthday party for Jongin and they didn’t tell Jongin about it. Well, of course.

Sehun nudged Junmyeon’s shoulder, grinning. “Hyung, what did you buy him for his birthday?” He asked.

Junmyeon sighed, “Sehun-ah, you’ll see later. But for now, come on. Let’s get this thing quickly done. He’ll be here in no minute.”

Sehun nodded, continued preparing the birthday party. He placed his gift on the table. Looking at the other gifts, Sehun felt confident about his present to Jongin. It wasn’t too cheap and too expensive. He knew, Jongin will like it.

“Oh Sehun, come here for a minute.” Kyungsoo shouted silently from the kitchen. Sehun, with a pout on his face, walking towards the kitchen. “Did you eat the cupcakes?” Kyungsoo asked, rolling his eyes.

“What?” Sehun shook his head. “No, I didn’t even touch anything in the kitchen. Well, except for the refrigerator of course. I was thirsty.”

“Then who the hell ate the cupcakes? It was for Kim Jongin!”

Everyone stunned, they didn’t know that Kyungsoo will get so mad when it came to Jongin.

“I told you guys, don’t enter the kitchen. Why is that so hard to understand? I work hard for the cupcakes, and not it’s gone. That was my second gift for Jongin! He’ll be here anytime soon and I don’t have enough time to make another.” Kyungsoo was mad, really mad. The members were quite for a while, giving their full attentions to Kyungsoo and heard his rant about the cupcakes. “Forget it; I’m going back to the K dorm.”

Junmyeon’s attempt on stopping Kyungsoo didn’t work. Seemed like the small male was getting all of his energy when he was mad. His wrath was something that the members didn’t want to meet.

All of them watched as Kyungsoo slammed the door and left. “Well, who ate his cupcakes?” Minseok asked, eyeing the members.

“Well, I didn’t. I was just drinking the water and left. I swear to God, I didn’t touch his things.” Sehun said, helping Junmyeon to stand up as he was sitting on the sofa after Kyungsoo pushed him.

“I didn’t either.” Luhan said, walking out from his room with presents on his hands.

Junmyeon and Minseok looked at all of the members, and they shook their head. “Sheer, no one’s going to admit this.” Junmyeon mumbled.

“Wait,” Kris suddenly showed up, looking at both Junmyeon and Minseok. “Do you guys thinking what I’m thinking?”

Both Junmyeon and Minseok looked at each other, smiling. “Yeah, I guess so.”

Sehun and Luhan giggled at each other, Yixing went closer to Jongdae and whispered, “What are they smiling and talking about?” he asked.

Jongdae shrugged, “Don’t ask me, I don’t know either.”

When all of them knew what Kris talked about, they seemed to ignore and forgot what just happened between Kyungsoo and his cupcakes. Both Sehun and Luhan arranged their birthday presents for Jongin on the table, Junmyeon, Yixing and Minseok were at the kitchen—preparing for the food and also the birthday cakes, the others just doing their own stuffs.

“Jongin went to the K dorm; I’ll ask Kyungsoo to bring him here.” The manager walked in and said. The members nodded and quickly went to their positions—which meant in their room—and changed their outfits.

 

 

Kyungsoo was totally out of his mood, and it was only because someone ate the cupcakes that he made special for Jongin. “Damn, I made that special for him.”

“Who’s him?”

Eyes widen, Kyungsoo stood up from his bed and looked at the direction at the front door—it was Jongin.

“Hey hyung.” Jongin simply said hi to him and went straight to the kitchen. “What are you doing here? I thought you went out with them.”

Kyungsoo knew; there was a bit jealousy in his tone. “Nah, I’m just not feeling very well.” He said, walking towards the veranda. “What are you doing here?” he asked, taking his phone out from his pocket and saw Jongin walked towards him.

“Just come back from Han River. My fans gave me lots of presents today and my arms feel numb.” Jongin chuckled, facing himself to Kyungsoo, who seemed a bit shy with his action. “So hyung, thank you.”

Kyungsoo looked at him, amused. “Thank you? For?” He asked, replying the text messages that he received from Junmyeon. “What are you talking about, Jongin-ah?”

“For everything.” Jongin smiled, took a step into the dorm backward whilst looking at his hyung.

Both of them went silence because of it. They didn’t say a word, just smiling at each other. Jongin took a seat on the cold floor, making a gesture so Kyungsoo could come—took a seat beside him.

Kyungsoo moved quickly to Jongin’s side, “Jongin-ah.” He wrapped his hands around the younger one’s neck and pecked his cheek slightly. “Happy birthday.”

Jongin blushed, thanking the other guy. They sat there for a couple of minutes, before Kyungsoo asked him to go to the other dorm.

“Jongin-ah, let’s go. The other members were asking me to take you there. Junmyeon hyung said he has something to tell you. And for Sehun, well; he said he’ll kill you.” Kyungsoo said whilst chuckling, pulling Jongin’s hands hard until he got up.

Both of them grinning as they went to the car. The manager smiled and gave a little present for Jongin, saying that he did a sheer job in EXO. Not only being the dancing machine, but also a rapper.

 

“Sehunnie, where are you?!” Luhan shouted from the kitchen, holding a pan and an egg. “Come here, help me!”

“What? I’m busy, hyung.” Sehun shouted back from his room, clearing everything because his room looked like a mess. He needed to throw away all the clothes that were on the floor. “Aish, Junmyeon hyung! Come on, help me with this mess.” Said Sehun as he walked out from the room, searching for Junmyeon.

“Can we clean all the mess after this? Jongin will be here in any minute, Kyungsoo just texted me.” Junmyeon replied, walking towards the kitchen and helped Luhan, who was pouting because he clearly didn’t know how to cook or whatsoever.

“Come on Sehunnie, don’t pout.” Chanyeol patted the younger one’s back, grinning playfully. In the end, he helped the maknae with the mess, and finished a minute before both Kyungsoo and Jongin arrived.

Everyone was quickly moved to their ‘secret’ place as the door bell’s ring. They heard footsteps coming towards the main place for Jongin’s birthday party to be held.

“Surprise!”

Everyone walked out with at least a balloon in their hands. Jongin’s didn’t say anything, same as Kyungsoo. Both of them were pretty stunned with the members.

“You guys did this, for me?” Jongin asked, trying to hold his tears.

“Happy birthday, Kim Jongin!”

“Wait a minute; you guys didn’t change the theme, right?” Kyungsoo asked, eyes still looking around at the surrounding. “This is not fair! You guys didn’t make birthday party like these two days ago.” He walked towards the kitchen, stunning as he saw a big cake; with another cake beside it. “Two cakes? Jongin, what is so special about you? This is not fair!”

Junmyeon just smiled, “This party is for Jongin and you. Congratulation!” He hugged the small guy, grinning playfully. “Jongin, come here.” He gestured the tall guy to come forward, “you ate the cupcakes, right?” he asked.

Jongin nodded and got a playful slap from Kyungsoo. “Nonsense, he would never eat it, right?”

“I nodded, right?” Jongin playfully grinned, pecking his lips slightly. He looked at his hyung, “it was delicious.”

“Kim Jongin!”

 

 

After the birthday party ended, Jongin and Kyungsoo went to their room whilst holding each other’s hands.

“Thanks, hyung.” Jongin pecked Kyungsoo’s cheek slightly before pulling the shorter guy into a tight hug. “Thank you for everything. This party, it means a lot to me. I thought you guys forget about my birthday so I felt a bit sad. Then I walked to the Han River,” he chuckled a bit, then continued, “there was a little girl, or you can call her my little fan. She said something about thanking all of you, and I did that. But the truth is; I don’t understand what she was saying.” He laughed, releasing the hug and took a seat on his bed.

Kyungsoo just smiled, taking a seat beside his lover and rested his head on his shoulder. “You’ll know sooner, don’t worry. And no, we didn’t forget about your birthday. Remember what we did on Chanyeol hyung’s birthday?” He saw Jongin nodded, “Well, we did the same; except that we ignored you.” He chuckled.

“But it’s okay, I’m revelled.” Jongin hugged his lover, pecking his both of his cheeks. “More importantly, I love you.”

“I love you too.” Kyungsoo smiled.

 

 

Jongin slightly gave a punch to Kyungsoo’s stomach and ran away for his life to Junmyeon’s room before locking it.

“KIM JONGIN! I HATE YOU!”

“LOVE YOU TOO, HYUNG.”

 


 

I am so sorry! Lol, I don't know what have I done. It was okay at first but the ending is kinda... asdfghjkl? I am sorry. Lol. Istg I didn't know what I just did. LMAO ENJOY!~ EHE