Lee Seunghyun or now, Lee Seungri ???

Let's talk about...crazy love !

Lee Seunghyun is a very handsome man.

Lee Seunghyun is a very rich person.

Lee Seunghyun is a very famous business man.

Lee Seunghyun is a man who has every best things in this world.

And….Lee Seunghyun also has a worst embarrassing death in life.

He died because…because…

He sliped on a soap and hit his head on the toilet bowl .

What the hell??? What the ing hell ???

A great man died like that ????? No way, no way, no way !!

“ NO WAY !!!!” Lee Seunghyun screams out loud. Oh my god, is it just a dream ? Yes, it must be a dream. He can’t die in a ing ridiculous way like that ! Maybe he was so tired so he had that kind of nightmare. Lee Seunghyun breaths a sigh of of relief, and that when he notices something is wrong, too wrong !! Why the hell is his hand that fat ?? He has a well built body that every man all dreams about !! This…this is not his hand !!

Lee Seunghyun immediately looks around to find a mirror, and adds more to his horror, the place where he slept, not his luxury mansion, but it is a poor room !! What…Seunghyun can’t think anymore, he runs fast to the mirror in WC, and the face which appears in the mirror, of course, it’s not his face. It’s a face of a child who is about sixteen or seventeen year old, and a very fat kid to tell !! Seunghyun’s frozen. Don’t tell him, this is a ing untrue story, about reborn in another person’s body ?? That he has died and now, he lives the life of a kid ?? Hahaha, this dream feels so real, he must wake up now, he had enough of it !! Lee Seunghyun pinches his cheeks hardly to wake up, and…the pain comes, but the nightmare will never leave. Because this is real, this really happen to him !!

“ I’m too fat. I’m too poor. Everyone all hates me so much. They don’t want to see me at all. They all bully me. All the male students in school treat me like trash. Why ? I wonder why, I don’t do anything to them. I just want to have friend…”

“ I don’t have family. I don’t have friend. I don’t have anything. But I want to love someone. But who will love me? No way… Today, I saw him. He’s a student from a private school for rich and royal kid. He is the one who has never known about my existence. But…I like him. He’s so cool. He’s so…I don’t know, I juat can’t stop myself from looking at him. I heard someone called him G-dragon, I wonder what’s his name ?? I want to know…”

“….I want to my life. Enough, too enough… Loving a man is wrong thing ? I’m too ugly is a wrong thing ? Why they all laughed at my faces and kicked me out school ?? Why ?? And more, he has seen all of it. He looked at me, and his eyes are full of the coldness. Of course, he didn’t know who I am. I’m just a freak to him. I’m nothing in this world. I, Lee Seungri, doesn’t have a thing in this life. So…why do I have to continue living ?? It has no meaning now, no…just end…just end…”

Lee Seunghyun closes the diary that he has found when he nearly destroyed the room. Now, he knows whose this body belongs to…Lee Seungri, huh ? A kid with a misery life ? A kid who has ended his own life ? A kid whom he has to live his life ?

Oh, Lee Seunghyun feels so sad for him.

 Oh, Lee Seunghyun feels so sympathy for him.

Oh, Lee Seunghyun will cry for him.

….LIKE HELL IT WILL HAPPEN!!!

Lee Seunghyun runs to the window, and points his middle finger to the sky, begins screaming.

“ you ! you ! You’re dead meat. Give my life back to me ! Give it back ! Ahhhhh !!!”

Lee Seungri ! You’re hopeless kid! You’re stupid kid !! You can’t love yourself, and you require people to love you ?? That is ridiculous !! Make me want to vomit when I read that !!! No one can love you more than yourself. You must treasure your body, you must take care of your soul well, you must love yourself the most !! Don’t believe that someone can rescure you and be with you forever. Your life’s in your hand, and you threw it away, how foolish you are ??? Lee Seungri, if I can meet you, I’ll beat you into a mess !!! I’ll kiss your !!

Now, I, Lee Seunghyun will live your life. Just see, I will turn your life into a best thing you can’t even imagine. Look at me, I’ll make you into a proud man who nobody can look down on me ! I’ll show you, what way to live and success.

I’m Lee Seungri now, and God, let’s see, who the hell will smile till the end, don’t you dare play with me !!!!

I’m the best !! I’m who I am, no matter what !!