Landing in China

How the Rain Falls in China...(Sequel to Tasting the Rain)

Ahhh, Beijing! I breathed in the humid air as I got off the plane and smiled. The air and smells never changed.

"Kuai dian, kuai dian!" Faster, the people were yelling to each other. I quickly got into the long queue for immigration papers.

My phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hello Miss Yang. I am Feng, Lang Lang's manager."

"Oh hi Feng! I just arrived and I'm going through immigration at the airport."

"Very good. I will meet you at the exit." He hung up. I shrugged and smiled.

"Next!" I stepped behind the yellow line. "Hi!" I said, smiling. The official smiled back, then busied herself with my document and passport. Finally she stamped and handed back my passport. "Xie xie," I thanked her and walked off.

After I gotten my suitcase from luggage claim, I quickly walked off where a line of people by a fence were waiting. I sighed. "So this is how celebrities feel when they stand in front of cameras," I muttered.

"Anlia!" I turned to see a man waving a sign with my name on it. He smiled and held out his hand. "I'm Feng," he said, shaking my hand. "Here, we must go quickly, the driver is waiting."

"Okay." I hurried after him. He took my suitcase and gave it to another person, who had been standing nearby. "Oh, you don't have to-"

"No, it's okay. We'll get there faster that way." We went on an elevator, that opened to a garage. He gestured to a black SUV.

As I climbed in, the trunk opened to let in my luggage. Finally we were off.

The manager looked at me from his seat up front. "By the way, there were some friends who are waiting for you at your hotel."

My heart beat. What friends?

*

Nyah nyah...Hi!!! *waves*

Anyway, sorry for really short chapter, my other fanfic has demanding readers. >.< YEAH IF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE SOON AND LONG, YOU DEMAND IT. Just kidding. But seriously, I need ideas, so if you don't mind commenting and giving me ideas...THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Anyhow, Henry in NYC...WHOOH! Now he just needs to come to DC while I'm there. ^_^

There should be a Facebook page for where you want Henry to come and visit. XD