::: Hosts

❝ Idol Truth or Dare Game ❞ ::: Accepting Requests and Hiring Co-Authors!

 

h
y
e
N
A
1
8
u
N
I
T
-
E
S
M

Her real name is Yoo Heeyeon, but debuted under the stage name Hye Na. she is a member of a rookie girlgroup formed by SM Entertainment called Unit-E (re: Unity), a 7 membered female unit of the boyband EXO, and served as the main vocalist. she’s a 18 years old happy virus, and a total variety queen. With her as the host, this show will sure be one heck of a fun show filled with extra-dorky moments.


 
 
Z
-
m
I
N
2
0
s
O
L
O
y
G

with the real name ‘Go Jimin’, she debuted as a solo singer-rapper under YG Entertainment as Z-Min. her specialties are dancing and rapping, and also doing y poses. Yes, she loves to be y and mature, especially during her 20th age where her body is at its prettiest. So we can conclude it: any show featuring Z-Min will surely have its own distinct ‘iness’.

 
C
L
E
O
1
6
v
-
M
A
I
L
J
Y
P

having a hidden obsession in the Egyptian beauty Queen, Cleopatra, Soo Jiah had chose to be called by the name ‘Cleo’ whenever she’s on camera. Debuting along with 4 other unnies in a group called V-Mail (re: Female), Cleo had been the right person to bear the title ‘maknae’ for her cuteness and innocent-naive persona, and her agency, JYP, acknowledges that. Being a 16 years old time-bomb in the show, she can attack the viewers with her cuteness grenades anytime!

 
S
E
R
I
1
8
U
l
T
I
M
8
C
U
B
e

off camera, she’s just 18 years old jumpy Hong Saeri. But when the cameras are switched on, she’ll transform into fierce dancing machine Seri. Heh, so much had been done to her by Cube Entertainment, eh? As the shortest in the group, Seri doesn’t seem to have any complexes facing the tall, long legged girls. Know why? Because she jumps everywhere! Believe it or not, no one will ever get a peaceful show with Seri hosting around.

 
Y
O
O
N
J
O
O
1
7
f
A
Q
L
O
E
N
this girl loves her name the most among the other hosts. Who else would it be except for Kim Yoonjoo! For your information, Yoonjoo is a drama-licious member of the girlgroup FAQ, which stands for ‘Fabulously Advanced Queens’. Gee, some cool idea for a girl groups’s name there, LOEN Entertainment… for your information, in Yoonjoo's hands, your variety show will turn into a dramatic drama that you would regret to miss.