The First Meet Part 1

Under The Cover

Yuri POV

 

i just got back from my schedule, which is photo shoot with tiffany, as usual donghae already send me a text me

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

To:Yul

From:Hae

 

hey sweety wher are you, i just finish the shooting for my new movie its called "Rumors" *maybe if you want to watch it, anyway how is your photoshoot for the W, and if you don't have any schedule let me pick you up.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

To:Hae

From:Yul

 

hey oppa, yeah me too i just finish my photo shoot with tiffany, but she has another schedule, aish i'm yours how could i not watch may boyfriend's movie, yeah sure im on XBox studio just came here, anyway don't forget to cover up i don't want us to be recognize by the public

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

To:Yul

From: Hae

 

Arasso sweety, i'm heading right now wait for me

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

aigoo my prince charming is picking me up, wait whoah ne snapchat notification it must be from Ara. WWWWWHHHOOOOAAAAAH SHE GOT A BOY I MUST CALL HER RIGHT NOW, anyway her practice clothes its the on that she buy toegther with me on that day

 

"ANYEONG !!!!!, YAK YOO ARA"

"Waeyo eonnie?"

"YAAAK EODIGA?"

"im on DCX dance studio waero?"

"WHO IS THAT BOY NEXT TO YOU"

"YAK mian i forgot to tell you, we just made like an hour before you call"

"YAK DON'T KEEP OUR CONVERSATION INFRONT OF HIM"

"man calm down now im on the toilet"

"thank god, anyway who is he?"

"do you remember kai that boy kind of like king on my school?"

"oh ne, aisssh jinja my little sister got the king, is he the one that you always talk about?"

"so you don't congratulate me ? ne kekekekekeke............."

"oh mian CHUKKAE !, any way i'll hang it first, annyeong"

"yaaakkkk eonnie chakkamman"

"wae?"

"where are you right now?

"i'm on the photo studio right now, just finish the photo shoot with tiffany, but she already gone for the schedule, wae?"

"do you want to do double date?"

"kurom, anyway i want to know him first kekekeke, but i'm not 100% sure lets ask the boy first if both of them is agree, i'm going to text you about donghae oppa, ok?"

"ne...byee"

i should start changing my clothes

End POV

Ara POV

i should ask kai immidietly, so i can meet with eonnie, also its been a while since i saw donghae oppa

 

.

.

.

.

 

when i come inside to our practice room suddenly kai already call

"Araa sweety"

"aish jinja stop calling me with those sweety"

"why? you don't like it mianata"

"gwenchana yo, it not that like i hate it it just too cheesy"

"wae is there anything that you want to ask me?"

"well........since its our first time being together do you wanna go some where with me?"

"that is what i'm going to ask you"

"i take it as yes"

"yes pabo-yaaa, anyway is it ok our first dat is going to be double date"

"MWOOO? with who?"

"my eonnie and her boyfriend ? is it ok with you?"

"MWOOO ? YURI SNSD? YOUR EONNIE GOING DOUBLE DATE WITH US ?!?!!!?!?!?!"

"ne is it ok with you? if you just want only is also ok from as long i'm with you"

"its ok lets doit then, anyway can i ask you something?

"what i believe who is her boyfriend? lots people already ask and they don't belive, my eonnie boyfriend is donghae oppa, and yes its donghae from super junior, everyone think that yoona is donghae's oppa girl friend, BIG WRONG THEY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE EONNIE DEBUT DAYS UNTIL NOW, i don't know how they can keep being together but i always gonna support them forever"

"wow you really support your sister"

"sorry aboout that kai, because its turning me very upset when some one said that yoona is donghae girlfriend but the fact IS NOT !"

"then what happend is exactly happening?"

"yoona is loving donghae too much, but donghae oppa never love her or the girls that media says, eve thought he is alwyas polite, nice, and sweet to everyone specially girl, but donghae oppa never thoughts them as lover, only dongsaeng to protect yeah like me, he only love my eonnie"

"ohh i see what you mean there, and i'm sorry to your sister about what is happening to her"

"is ok, anyway lest packing up any i'm going to text my eonnie"

"ok sweety"

 

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

To: Yul Eoonie

From: cutie pie Ara

EONNIE THANKS GOD KAI IS AGREE, so how bout you and donghae oppa?

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Donghae POV

finally i'm arrive on yuri's photo shoot location, and finally there she is while eating her favorite and mine also favorite drink, no other than starbucks americano

"hey sweetie pie, sorry if i make you wait long"

"hey oppa, no i'm just finish changing my clothes"

"should we go ?"

"ne"

.

.

in the car

.

.

"anyway where do you want to go"

"that is what i'm going to ask you"

"why is there some thing that you want to ask me ?"

 "ne"

"what is it"

"its up to you, so ara just call me that she ask me to do double date"

"so ara is already has a boyfriend?"

"yeah, who is it?"

"its her school mate, any way its up to you, if you want to do it is ok with me and if you don't want it its still ok with me, as long i stay by your side, since its been a while since our last meeting"

"no, its probably fine with me,sorry i leave you about a month for my schedule on Japan last month"

"hey don't feel sorry to me, because i also made mistake, i also leave you a month on march fro my photoshoot on Italy"

"but we could do nothing accept it"

"yeah even thought i hate being like that"

"anyway lets go do this date"

"hae the lights is green, you should focus driving first, and i'm going text ara "

*yuri focusing replying her inbox by Ara

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

To: cutie pie Ara

From: black pearl Yul eonnie

 

Good to know because donghae oppa is agree too, anyway where do you want us too meet you guys ?

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................


WELL FINALLY YULHAE MAKE THEIR FIRST APPEARANCE, comment and tell me if you want more yulhae on this story