~Chapter 1~

Date ❤

"WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!" Niel shout at his hyung.

"Uggghh..Five minutes..." Chanhee said while cover his face with his pillow.

"I SAID WAKE UP!! WAKE UP YOU RASCAL!!" Niel shout again to his hyung.

"It's still early, Niel..Five min-WAIT! WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?! RASCAL?! YAH! I'M YOUR HYUNG!" Chanhee immediately wake up and throw his pillow to Niel but Niel dodge it like a ninja.

"At least that made you wake up...and hyung, you should say thank you to me for waking you up not throw your pillow to me" Niel smile victory at his brother and Chanhee just roll his eyes at his dongsaeng words.

"Seriously Niel, it's still early and I'm tired because last night I had many homework to do...." Chanhee pout.

"Awww, hyung~ Don't pout.. You are ugly when you pout.." Niel smirk and Chanhee widen his eyes when he heard the ugly word. "Excuse me, for your information I look cute when I'm pout" Chanhee say it with his diva tone.

"Hahaha. Don't worry, hyung. It just a joke and you know that. By the way, don't you have a date with Byunghun hyung at 9 am?"

"Yes. Emm, why?"

"Err, I think you should get ready right now because he will come soon" Niel said while look at watch.

"Who will come? Why should I get ready and why should I hear you?" Chanhee ask while make a confuse-cute-face.

"Aishhh, your boyfriend,hyung. Lee Byunghun. I told you to get ready because it already 8.35 a.m and you should hear me cause..errrr..because you should hear me!"

"That doesn't explain why should I get ready..Why Byungie want to come here anyway?"

Niel make a facepalm face "Just now you said Byunghun hyung and you have a date today. Now you forgot about it."

"WHAT?! OMG! I SHOULD GET READY NOW!" Chanhee jump from his bed and run around in his room.

"Now you know why you should hear me.." Niel said in low tone but then he focus back at his hyung because his hyung run around. He don't know why his hyung run around in his room. He decide to ask about it to Chanhee.

"Emm..hyung..why you run around? Something wrong?" 

"My towel...Where is my towel? Where I put my towel? Omo! Where is my towel?" 

Chanhee still run around in his room while say where is his towel. Niel just stare at his hyung behavior and sigh. Sometimes, he doesn't believe his hyung is older than him because of his innocent, clumsy and childish side. 

"Hyung, you always hanging your towel inside your bathroom, remember? So, I think-" Niel can't finish his words because Chanhee suddenly stop running and hug him. Niel really shock by his hyung action.

"Hyung?"

"Hmmm?" 

"Why you suddenly hug me?" Niel ask Chanhee . He still don't get it why his hyung hug him. 

"Aww~ I hug you because I want to say thank you for telling me where I put my towel..Thank you, my dongsaeng.." Chanhee smile and release his hug from Niel. "You're welcome,hyung" Niel smile back at Chanhee.

"Okay, I will go take a shower now. Annyeong!!! hehehe" Chanhee run to his bathroom and close the door.

Niel shout annyeong to his brother and left the room. "Byunghun hyung really lucky to have someone like Chanhee hyung" Niel say in his mind.