The Earth

Cheating Death HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A stream of sunlight shone through the silk curtains of the enormous window, hitting the female's high cheekbones in an angel like manner.


 

The funny thing was,




 

She was anything but an angel.






 

Seonyeo's eyes narrowed into slits while her right hand clutched onto a pink blouse. The two maids in front of her looked down at their feet with wet eyes, avoiding eye contact with the fearful agasshi.

"Who washed this blouse?" She spoke,  her cold voice slicing through the uncomfortable silence almost immediately.  The shorter maid fearfully looked up then bowed her head once more, perspiration dripping from her forehead.

"I-I'm so sorry, agasshi," the maid stuttered, her waist bowing politely to 90 degrees. "I promise I won't do it again-"

A sharp pain shot through the maid's right cheek with Seonyeo's left hand lingering in the air. A smirk crept up to her lips as a scoff escaped loudly.

"You promise?" she mumbled, then a mocking laughter filled up her bedroom. "Promises are meant to be broken, so it's obvious this won't be the last time you'll make this mistake," she continued, her eyes filled with anger.

"You're fired," Seonyeo sing songed sarcastically with an overly sweet smile. "Oh, and take this blouse with you. Consider it a farewell gift from me to you." She added after throwing the bleach stained blouse towards the crying maid.



 

What an angel, huh?








 

A black Limousine pulled up against the curb of the school, attracting students of all genders and grades.

"The Seonyeo* is coming!" A group of 1st year boys yelled with their hands cupped around their mouths. At the announcement, a hoard of boys and girls stampeded towards the main gate of the school, each of them tiptoeing to get a better look at the school's fairy.

The driver seat's door opened up to reveal a young male around his early 20s. High pitched squeals filled up the area as the high school girls all sent him wide grins and smiles. The male blushed madly like he did every encounter with them, bowed to the crowd shyly then headed towards the back seat where the said "fairy" was seated in.

Once the door opened with a curt click, the crowd hushed down and scurried to the side, making a pathway for the female. Right on cue, a pair of long legs appeared out of the vehicle, a lean body following soon after.

Seonyeo smoothed out her uniform as a yawn escaped her plump, pink lips. "Yixing, could you hand me my bag?" She spoke rather politely to the male. He nodded while handing her a blue backpack. Seonyeo sent him a small, sincere smile which Yixing sent back.  

"You know," Yixing spoke as he closed the back seat door. "Tomorrow is his 2nd death anniversary." He said, his voice softer than usual. "Do you want to-"

"No." Seonyeo stated firmly with dark eyes. "You can leave now." She mumbled coldly before walking away from the vehicle.

No matter how many fan girls and boys surrounded her, Yixing could see that the smile on her face was not genuine.

Not when he was dead.





 

With her arms full of gifts like usual, Seonyeo headed towards her locker. She unlocked it, dumped the presents inside, then grabbed the books she needed for the day. A sigh escaped her lips before she closed the locker shut, but was then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter