Mr.Flirt's Invitation ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Bullies Can Love Too

Sungmin's POV

I can't believe they actually said yes to this.Wae T.T! This is not what I wanted to happen.My friends and I were sitting across the table where the bullies sat.This is the order we sat:Heechul,Key,Jaejoong,me,and Donghae.You wouldn't believe how they agreed to it; to add more you wouldn't even believe how embarrassing it was to end up like this.

 

"Okay,I think they're noticing us,now what?"Donghae whispered."I still think this is a dumb idiotic,stupid,and did I mention dumb?" I tried talking them out of it."Look Min,you said you would do it if the others did,and I think they did right?"Key responded to my comment.Donghae,Heechul,and Jaejoong all nodded their heads like bobble heads. I literally want to smack my head with this table, if I did can I possibly die?Please lord help me! I began smacking my head,but Key stopped me."They're coming this way,try not to act like an idiotic,"Key informed us.Aren't we all an idiotic,since we are like this? "And Min for the last time it's not stupid." Woah,did Key just read my mind? "Yes,yes I did." Key said. I look at him. I,however, didn't have to say something because someone sat next to Donghae. 

 

"What you lovely girls doing here?" Hangeng asked. "Just hanging out,"I tried saying with my girlish voice."Ah,so what are names? May I guess all you girl's name are hot super hot or smoking hot,"he smoothly spoke. This is what girls love?Aish, I really what to kill myself. Soon his other friends joined.

 

Hangeng's POV

Three days ago my friend got blackmailed. If he gets blackmailed we are all in trouble.Why?Because most dumb things he does turns out to be our fault.Back to the problem,turns out someone email him in his Facebook threatening them to stop bullying our victims. Yesterday we beat the hell out of them asking if they did it,of course they said,so either they're good liars or they're telling the truth. My friends and I met up at the café again afterschool.While we were deciding what we were going to do,when we spotted some pretty girls coming in,sitting a table from us.I look at one them,and damn,may I say,she is smoking hot?

 

"Hey,I haven't got myself another fling for a while," Eunhyuk smirked and Jonghyun getting the idea smirked as well."No,we are being threaten and you guys want to get it from those girls?Just no,and anyways they look innocent." I said,giving them dont--around look. "Who said I was?" Eunhyuk said inncocenlty."Then what are you going to do?" I questioned."Invite them to our little party." Eunhyuk then mumbled something unhearable."Bwoh?" 

 

"Nothing,now if you want,you go first we'll come after."

 

"Fine,but if they accept don't do nothing to them." Eunhyuk nodded. Something tells me he is lieing.Anyways the other four guys lowly cheer for me to go.I did so by sitting next to a cute girl. I started my smooth talk with them.I continued by asking them their names.One of the girls giggled and respond,"Aniyo,I'm not that hot,but my name is Kim Casey,and these are my friends."She beckoned for them to introuduce themselves. From Casey's right, they began introducing themselves:  "Kim Kunsun." "Kim Jaewha." "Lee Minki."The last girl didn't say anything,she sort of froze(?).

 

"Don't mind her she is super shy,her name is Lee Dae,"Minki said."Beautiful names for beautiful girls,you can talk causally with us if you want.Also,my name is Hangeng,and these are my friends,Kim Jonghyun,Cho Kyuhyun,Lee Eunhyuk,and Chung Yunho,"I introduced them to my friends. We started chatting with different girls. Kyu and Minki,Jaewha and Yunho,Eunhyuk Jonghyun,Kunsun and Dae.I was stuck with Casey; it was awkward. 

 

"So umm what school do you go to?" I asked her."I rather not say.How about we talk about something else,like hobbies and whatnot." We continue talking for hours,laughing now and then.After a while,I learned more of her.As far as I can tell,she was fun,cute,and smart.What more can I ask in a girl? For the first time, I actually felt something towards another person.By that I mean,love.It's cliche,I know.Everyone else left,leaving us to behind."You actually don't mind staying here?" She shook her head no. "Wanna go somewhere else then?' 

 

"Sure." She got up,and I took her somewhere I never show to anyone.

 

Jaejoong POV

We were talking with the guys,playing along with the flirt. Yeah right. Their flirting . I wonder why girls fall for them.The plan Key and Sungmin had worked,'tho.We are going to the party,wooho!Except I'm not sure if Heechul got invited,oh well.I'll ask tommorow.Everyone had to leave so I went of first. Halfway home,I stopped my tracks.

 

Yesterday Yunho and I talked about our music class project,thus I gave him my number so he can text me when we are meeting.What does this have to do with me stopping from going home?To put in simple words,I forgot that I had to meet up with Yunho,because tomorrow is when our project for music is due ,and we have to put our work together today.I heard my phone beeping.

 

To:Nerdy Nerd

From:Yunho

Sup,nerdy nerd Jae.Remember the project?Yep,it's today.Now where is your home?I'll probably be there around 6:30 pm.

 

I check the time:6;15. Oh no I'm screwed. I put my cellphone in my pocket,and took of my high heels,yes you heard right.High heels.Anyways, I started running for it. I went from the backdoor of my house,going up to my room. I began to undress from my disguise. It took me at least 30 minutes. Then I put my normal clothes,looking at a mirror,I said,"Looking good as always." I took out my phone messaging Yunho.

 

To:Dumb Yunho

From:Smart Jae 

My address is xxxxx sorry for taking long,I was studing.And it's Jaejoong for you mister >:(

To:Nerdy Nerd 

From:Yunho

Watever.I'll be there in a bit.

 

Few minutes later,my mom came into my room,while I was reading my math book."Sweety,you're boyfriend is here,"my mom tease me."Bwoh?I don't have any boyfriend.Heck,I'm not even gay!"

 

"Just come down," mother instructed me. "Please lord,help me today with this creature and the teasing mom," I prayed out loud."I heard that,"mom said. Let's hope this doesn't go wrong.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

The whole introducing thing might be confusing,I mean it confuse me. So this are theit girls names XDDD

Kim Heechul-Kim Casey

Kim Key-Kim Kunsun

Kim Jaejoong-Kim Jaewha

Lee Sungmin-Lee Minki

Lee DongHae-Lee Dae

First thing to many kims! and i made the names easy to remember lol XDD you probably recognize why by now.

And up next is hanchul and yunjae for those who requested more of them.Lol sorry for being late :3

PLEASE CONTINUE SUPPORTING THIS STORY BY COMMENTING,SUSCRIBING,UPVOTING(?)