Twenty Fourrrr!!

Forever in my heart.

Seohyun's POV

My heart beats faster as I followed him. His hand fits perfectly in mine, his thumb my hand comfortingly. He stopped suddenly and removed his hands from mine. 

I started to panic, trying to feel him around me. I felt movements behind me and his arms wrapping around my waist. I gasp when I felt his warm breath near my ear.

'Baby.. We are here now..' He whispes and slowly removed the blindfold from my eyes. The first thing I saw was the magnificient lights of the Banpe Bridge. My eyes then wandered to the red picnic mat infront of us, filled with strawberries,chocolates and champagne. 

'Omo! Sehunnie? Did you prepare all this?' I turned to find Sehunnie on his knee, holding up the bouquet of red roses and grinning cheekily at me. My eyes widens in surprised, 'No! He couldnt be proposing to me! Omo OMO! What am I suppose to say?!' Thoughts running in my mind as I stared at the handsome young man infront of me.

'Baby.. I know you must be thinking that this is a proposal... Sorry to disappoint you.. Its not.. So please breath normally.. hehe.. ' I glared slightly at him as I control my breathing. 

'Sehunnie, Stand up.. Palli.. People are....'

'Seo Joo Hyun.. Your one amazing woman.. Your kind hearted,considerate,gorgeous.. Your an angel.. Your my angel.. Everyday I thank God for letting my live again, for letting our paths cross...I'm not lying when I said you complete me... Thank you baby, for letting me fall in love deeply with you, for giving me a chance to love you.. This is my promise to you.. that I'll love you,only you till my last breath.. Cause I know he's waiting for you at the other side... I love you, Seo Joo Hyun...' 

He opened up the small box,revealing a necklace with a pink diamond encrusted heart pendant. He stood up,removing the necklace.

'Baby.. if you were to look closely, I've engrave my name here... And if you were to look at the back.. Its his name... He's an important person in both of our lives and I know you still love him..' My hands shaking, as I look closely at the pendant.

It was just a tiny carving at both sides of the pendant in elegant Italic writing. I looked up at him, touched that he had engraved Chen's Oppa name as well.

'Sehunnie... This.. This is so... so.. priceless.. Thank You... Thank you for all you have done for me... Thank You Sehunnie..' Tears rolled down my face as he helped me to put on the necklace. My hands caressing the pendant, now lying closed to me heart.

'Stop crying,baby.. Come.. lets sit.. and enjoy the night scenery and the music...' He pulled me to the picnic mat, grabbing a blanket to cover my legs. He popped open the champagne,pouring it into the champagne glasses.

'Baby.. this is to us.. ' He toasted, I sipped the cool liquid, enjoying the soft night breeze and the melody from the Banpe Bridge. 

'Baby.. you should try this! The strawberry is so sweet!' I opened my eyes, to find Sehun holding up a big juicy strawberry infront of me. I opened my mouth slightly,taking a bite of the fruit.

'Mmmm.. Its delicious Sehunnie!' I moaned softly, closing my eyes, enjoying the sweet taste of the fruit. I opened my eyes, surprised to find Sehun staring at me, lust in his eyes.

'Oppppsss!' I blushed, as he picked up another berry, chuckling and popping it into his mouth.

Sehun's POV

 

I chuckled as I noticed her cheeks blushing red.

'When did you prepare this?All of this?' She asked, looking at me curiously, her hands caressing the pendant gently.

'I had help from a few of my closed friends.. See the freak dancing at the back there at the carpark? He's Kai.. Dont ask me why he's dancing there.. The one beside him is Tao.. We were friends still middle school... As for your gift.. I got a friend of mine, who's a jewellery designer to design it for me.... I'm glad that you like it..' 

'Ohh... Its beautiful.. Thank you once again Sehunnie..' She winked as she feed me a piece of the strawberry.

We spent 2hours, just sitting there at Banpe bridge, enjoying the soft night breeze, the amazing view and each other company.

'Sehunnie.. Thanks for the necklace and for the wonderful day.. Thank you...' I closed my eyes as I felt her soft lips pressing gently on mine. I pulled her closer as we kissed passionately infront of her apartment. We pulled away, both panting hard as we stared into each other eyes.

'Baby.. You know I would love to stay, but we need to work tomorrow..Good night love...' I gave her one last kiss before walking down to the lobby, smiling all the way to my car.

I was walking towards my lobby when I realize that I had a text message from Hyunnie. 

'Sehunnie, Drive safely.. Good night, baby...Love you..' 

My face break into a huge grin, as I read the short text a few more times, afraid that my eyes were playing tricks on me.

'Thanks baby! I love you too... See you first thing tomorrow morning!' I replied a quick text as I stepped into my apartment. Grinning and humming to myself, knowing that I would have a good night sleep and excited to meet her in the morning.

 

A/N: Short chapter!!

Please support my other SeoChen fic... Say Something..

Enjoy uolls!!

Comments and feedback are welcome!! ^^