one: finish.

Love in the Rain;

a/n: you may listen to this while reading. ^^; setting it on loop would be nice. c:

-~-

January 8, 2013; Wednesday.

 

It was almost a perfect day for everyone, starting with how the sky was clear and blue, but then water drops were heard and felt of a sudden. But still, it's still a good weather, for some people. Those kind of people that like the freezing temperature and wrap up theirselves with blankets, then watch movies or dramas as they eat, sometimes alone, but sometimes with their significant oneㅡjust like LuHan and NaEun.
 

 

"Hey, oppa. Do you still remember the first time we met?" NaEun asked, tilting her head while looking at her boyfriend whose eyes were glued to the screen; which was showing a scene of a guy sheltering a girl using an umbrella because the girl had no umbrella and got herself wet. 
 

 

LuHan's eyes landed on NaEun when she spoke and chuckled at her question. "Of course, I do," he leaned over and kissed her forehead, tightening his hug. "I'm so glad you didn't bring an umbrella or listened to the news." he laughs. 
 

 

December 27, 2009; 

 

"I'm late! Curse these dance classes!"15 years old NaEun ran late to her dance classes; almost an hour late, actually. She blamed herself for oversleeping, for watching dramas and movies until 4 A.M. last night. 


 

And maybe not watching the news as well, because she didn't bother to get her umbrella before leaving, and wellㅡrain was dropping, hitting her head. 


 

She stopped running for a while before resuming again, not caring until she slipped. She winced at the pain, biting her lip as she refused to let out a sob, but her tears were falling. 



 

"You shouldn't be crying here, little one." A guy spoke which made NaEun stop crying, and made her curious instead. She didn't feel the drops punching her and looked up, and it was because there was an umbrella that was hovering her.  



 

The guy chuckled, showing off little wrinkles around his crescent-like eyes.



 

"Thank you, o-oppa?" NaEun tilted her head and stood , confused if the man was younger, just as her age, or older than her. 


 

"Just call me LuHan, miss..?" he tilted his head as wellwanting to know her name.



 

"NaEun," she smiled. "And it would be really nice if I'd leave now since I'm late for my danc"


 

Interrupted by LuHan's sentenceㅡ"Just stay with me at home and warm up. You can't go to classes like that!" he invited, although it sounded like some kind of a threat and scolding, and not meeting for the first time.

 

"B-Butㅡshe tried to protest that she needed to be present on her classes today, but she was already pulled to his house and was offered some tea and a towel around her. 
 

"You're an idiot," NaEun spoke up. "I was scolded because of an absence!" 

 

"But hey, you were grateful for that event, too." LuHan said, wiggling his eyebrows.

 

She smiled before nodding her head slowly. "I guess." she laughed. 

 

His lips puckered out for a pout. ""I guess?" Howㅡmean, Son NaEun."

 

She chuckled. "Remember the day we became together?"

 

~♥~

 

December 27, 2011



 

"Oh, I'll be going to the park, then," 17 years old NaEun bid goodbye to her friendsㅡChoRongBoMiHyuNaTaeMin, and MyungSoo. They were out for a friendship bonding, because they were a lot busy these few weeks. But then everyone had to go home because well, schedules; and NaEun was the only one left with free time. 

 

Since home is a boring place, for nowㅡsince she just saw her friends and it's not easy adapting with the quiet and alone atmosphere again. She wanted something noisy, so she can be assured that she isn't alone. It just makes her miss her friends. 

 

She sat on a bench, watching people at the park. It was okay for a few minutes till she felt bored, observing people whom she can't join in since she didn't know them. 

 

Until someone suddenly spoke. "Bored, huh?" she looked to her left side, seeing LuHan

 

She suddenly felt something on her stomachㅡthat tingly feeling. It's always like that whenever she sees LuHan around, leaving her curious why. 

 

"Yeah." she sighed. 

 

After that reply of hers, silence filled the atmosphere. She was still curious why she act like that, when it wasn't really like that before. 

 

Then all of a sudden, she felt something heavy on her lap and decided to look down, seeing LuHan laying his head on her lap. 

 

"Your head is heavy." she commented honestly; but she didn't care about it. In fact, she likes that LuHan laid his head on her lap. For some unknown reasons, she blushed. 

 

"Do you know why it's heavy?" 21 year old LuHan questioned, a grin plastered on his face. 

 

"Nope." NaEun said bluntly, her eyebrows connected. "Why?" 

 

"It's because it's full of you," he blurted out. It was an indirect confession to her since it was the first time for him to say something like that, and for NaEun to hear that out of his own mouth. 

 

"W-Whatㅡ?" the innocent girl asked, flushed.

 

LuHan sat up, holding her hand as he fixed his gaze to her, eyes focused on her brown orbs.

 

"I've liked you for a while, NaEun-ah." he confessed, leaving innocent NaEun shocked.

 

"L-Like, oppa?" she asked. "A-As what?"

 

"I like you.. more than a friend." he stated and NaEun realized what the tingly feelings wereㅡshe likes him. She likes him as well. Like how he does.

 

A smile crept up on her lips, gathering all of the courage and guts she have. "I-I like you, t-too.."

 

He smiled and knelt down in front of her, holding a small box. Inside of it was a simple ring, which he had bought a week ago.

 

"Son NaEun, I've been thinking of this for a long time now. Now that you know about my feelings for you, w-will.. you be mine?" he opened the box to reveal the ring, causing NaEun to stand up and bring LuHan up, kissing him fully on the lips.

 

"No." she answered with a poker face on, summoning LuHan's lips to do a pout.

 

"I was kidding! Y-Yes, dumb." she bit her lip, meanwhile LuHan widened his eyes and picked her up, swinging her around as the rain fell. They didn't care and kissed anyway, feeling grateful and happy. They spoke up, smiling. 

 

"I love you."

 

*☆*

"Of course I do remember." LuHan answered, before pulling NaEun for a tight hug.

 

"I love you." They said in unison and chuckled, speaking up again.

 

"I love you more." They said in unison once again, and laughed before LuHan initiated a kiss; leaning over, pressing his lips to hers gently, leaving the whole room with silence, only the rain drops heard.

 

~●~ END ~●~

a/n2: how was it? ;n; I'm sooooo sorry, it's seriously my first time writing orz. btw, follow me at tumblr if you want^^~ feedbacks here would be nice!!!