1

Will you be my friend?

 

10 years old

 

“I still don’t understand why you’re going to London?”

Mr. Byun spoke, stating his disagreement against his one of his old best friend, Mr. Kim, decision about moving to London.

The three of them are bestfriends. They were at the railway station to send Mr. Kim and his family to the airport. Since Mr. Kim didn’t want the scene to be even sadder, he said it was okay to just send them out at the railway station instead of going straight with them to the airport.

“Why would the scion of the richest families of Seoul...?”

“Hey, he isn’t going after the money.” Mr. Do, suddenly spoke, cut Mr. Byun’s words off.

“Then?”

“Not money. This is about dotcom. Someday, computer technology will turn into a huge industry. And my ideas can best be put to use out there. Why else would I leave home?” Mr. Kim said.

“Will you forget us once you’re there?” Mr. Byun asked, he sounded a little bit sad.

“How can you say that Mr. Byun? How can we ever forget this friendship?” Mrs. Kim said, her face frowned.

 

--

 

His face lit up happily, structured white teeth could be seen in between his smiles. “Hey, Baekhyun! Come here!” the tanned little boy said, excitedly reaching for Baekhyun’s hand before pulling him away from their parents.

Unfortunately, he didn’t realised there was one pair of eyes smiling crescent, shaping his heart-shaped lips, staring at the tanned little boy’s face in amused. He then followed after them and stood in between the two.

“Did you hear that, Baek? If our parents’ friendship isn’t going to end, how will our friendship end?”

Kyungsoo looked at Jongin, listened carefully about what Jongin said before he interrupted. “Our friendship will never end, Jongin.”

Jongin’s eyes never left Baekhyun’s face before Kyungsoo spoke. As soon as the latter spoke, he then turned around, looking at Kyungsoo and right then he turned his head back facing Baekhyun.

“Baek, you will write to me, won’t you?”

“Yeah.. yeah... I’ll write.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, face showing no excited at all as he crossed his arms on his chest.

“I’ll email you regularly!” Jongin said, almost too loud because he was all too excited and happy.

“But I don’t have a computer.” still rolling his eyes, Baekhyun said.

“Oh yeah, I forgot. You don’t even have a computer!” his face frowned, all the smiles on his face disappeared.

“But I have…” Kyungsoo, who had been silent for a few moments watching the two, suddenly spoke.

Kyungsoo could see the crinkling of the boy’s eyes as he smiled winsomely. “Excellent! I’ll email you on Kyungsoo’s computer.” he paused before he turned away from Baekhyun, looking at Kyungsoo. “Kyungsoo, you always help me out. You’re such a good friend.” he slightly put his hand on Kyungsoo’s shoulder, making the latter smiles again.

“Jongin! Come on son, it’s time for the train to leave!” Mrs. Kim shouted, trying to win against the sound of the train and crowded people there, so that his son could hear her.

“Ok bye Baekhyun! Bye Kyungsoo!” he pecked on Baekhyun’s cheek, before he walked away.

Kyungsoo could hear Baekhyun let out a “Huh??” sound when Jongin kissed him, and what Kyungsoo could do at that time was only smiled. He didn’t asked much as long as Jongin noticed his presence. That’s just more than enough.

“Bye. I’ll miss you, Jongin.” Kyungsoo whispered to himself.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : Ok this was just only the beginning. So should i go with baekhyun or kyungsoo? I dont have any idea. You decide.