{c h a p t e r 1}

My Lovely

 

It was horrible... All bright lights and sounds zooming right past me, hitting some poor soul, taking all life out of them. I ran as fast as I could, away from all this chaos. Grabbing my side as the pain started to get worse and worse. I couldn't take it anymore...

 

Then from out of nowhere, a voice started to speak. It seemed to overwhelm the other sounds, yet it was so soft and delicate. I looked around. I seemed to be the only one that heard it. This voice, it seemed so familiar, but I couldn't quite get who or what it was...

 

"You are to be reborn again young warrior. It is time for you to move on. You have done your best in this life. As I have done for you, it is your turn to take responsibility and watch over someone else."

 

And with that, everything just turned black...

*~*~*~*~*~*

I opened my eyes. A blinding light was coming in from somewhere, I couldn't tell where. I looked curiously from side to side. Everything was so strange. What was this place?
I tried to get up but these things attached to my body were weak and couldn't hold me up. I just fell over.

To my right, I heard a thud. I looked over. My eyes had adjusted to the light by then. There next to me, was a small little thing. It looked funny. With two holes on the front of it's face, I assumed they were eyes, and the funny looking line that shaped into sort of a crescent.

I wobbled over towards this strange little thing and started to sniff it. A sudden shiver ran down my back and I flinched. Something, some strange connection, made my instincts shiver.

My responsibility. Whatever this strange thing was, it was my responsibility.

I looked over and wobbled onto it's back. On it was a tag. It read:
Jessica Jung...

 

I sniffed this curious little thing. It smelled horrible!

The thing looked at me and gave me the biggest smile I have ever seen. It seemed as if it's mouth would rip soon from all the smiling.

 

I started to walk away from the thing when it started to make very annoying sounds. It seemed... sad. I walked up to it. There was water coming out of it's eyes. I think it was crying. I snuggled near the thing and cuddled up right against it. The thing stopped making those annoying sounds and breathed in and out slowly. It's eyes were closed. 

I gave the thing a little and dragged it by the cloth wrapped around it...

*~*~*~*

"Min! Hurry up! We're going to be late!" A hyper and little energetic Jessica ran far ahead while her partner tried to catch up with her.

"Wait up! I'm coming!" Min, a little white Maltese puppy, also known as Jessica Jung's partner, move her little legs as fast as she could.

A few minutes later, the two finally arrived at their destination. Jessica and Min looked up in amazement. "Wow" was all they both said.

A bell rang loud and clear and that brought them back to their senses. "Oh my gosh! We're late! We're late! We're late!" Jessica kept repeating as she ran down the hallways and into the classroom.

 

The teacher stood at the blackboard and tapped her foot. "You're late Jessica." Jessica bowed to the teacher. "I'm sorry ma'am." She peeked over at Min. She grabbed her head and made her bow down. "I'm sorry." Min said.

A big tabby cat came up from behind the teacher and sat on her shoulder. It leaned over to the teacher's ear and whispered something.The teacher's eyes widened and she nodded. The look in her eyes were scared.

 

She tapped her long stick on the table nice and loud. "Class dismissed!" She yelled. All the kids cheered and ran outside. Jessica had a big smile on her face and was about to go outside when the teacher yanked on her collar and pulled her back. "You're coming with me."

 

~~~

Lol. That was a lame chapter. And pretty short too. ^^ I hope you liked it! I wonder what's going to happen to Jessica. O.O

*~*~*~*

Please visit my request site. http://sognarestar.blogsot.com/