4 Against the City

Description

Seoul is the capitol of South Korea, and with it's booming population and never sleeping days and nights, four women try to take on the city when it comes to careers, love, and life.

Funny and cheerful, Park Sojin writes a small comlum for The Korea Herald. Dispite the signigance of the colum, it is quite popular and she is known as a very cool writer.

Lee Soonkyu, or better known as Sunny, lives up to her nickname as she is very optomistic with practically everything. She is very well known as a music producer and is growing quite popular amongst the top names in the music industry.

Kim Ahyoung, or nicknamed Yura, is witty and confident. Her passion is her art which include drawing, painting, and sculpting. With the increase or art interest in the city she finds herself getting more and more options for gallery's than she's ever had in her life.

Dorky and shy but drop-dead gorgeous, Lee Jinah, or as calle by her friends, Nana, is a very well known make up artist especially in the fashion industry. Her passion alows her to grow, and with getting her name out there brings more oppertunities for her.

A/N

Oh my this is all over the place XD. The main character out of all main characters will be Sojin. Side note OMG guys I'm using members from Girl's Day and After School in this one, I'm finally stepping out of my shell :) Other idols will make guess appearances and/or love interest as usual.

 

Main 4 Characters:

Sojin

 

Sunny

 

Yura

 

Nana