CH2

Beyond the Barrier

It was early on a mid winters day when I saw her standing across the frozen pond.  It was snowing hard, harder than any other time this winter, but her radiance cut right through the veil of the snow wall:  Who is that girl there?.

 Le vingt-trois de Décembre.. c'est la jour.  Dans un endroit m'étrangère j'ai rencontré cette personne mysteriérieux.  

The snow slowed down just enough for me to see the lost look on her face.  "Where was she from?" I asked myself.  Why was she all alone?

Je ne savais pas pourquoi j'étais là.  Peut-être il étais une faute.. ou peut-être il était mon destin.  La neige avait arrêté pour un moment et c'est quand j'ai vu son visage.  Notre yeux a fait contact et dans ce moment j'ai oublié mes probèmes.  Qui est cet homme là?  

I turned the page in the book but even then I couldn't understand it.  English class.. I laughed to myself, even I don't understand the only language I know

I was never the type to say hello to a stranger I see from across the park.  

Il m'approache.  Normalment je partirai mais pas maintenant.  Dans cet endroit étrangé je sentis une vaillance inconnu.  

Mon vol est tard.  Je suis fatigué d'attente.  J'approache l'aide, "ou est mon vol, je doit 'gâcher pas mes temps".

And then we were face to face.. 

"What are you thinking of?"

"Oh nothing", she said, "tell me one more time what our future will be like" 

"we will be existing"

she laughed, What did you say?

"Bonjour", elle a répété, "ça va?"