At World's End

EXO STORY RECOMMENDATIONS

At World's End

"After crash landing on a post-apocalyptic Earth, the 12 Guardians struggle to find their way back together, all the while dealing with the trauma and betrayal they experienced back home"

 

Status: Complete - but will be regularly updated with drabbles from the AU.

Type: Mamaverse

Characters: EXO

Pairings: Baekhyun, Hunhan, Kaichen

 

I accidently deleted the first time I wrote this, I´m stupid I know , but this is all new to me :)
So I´ll write this again.
Honestly said, this is really one of my favourite storys here in AFF, it´s (personally) the best mama AU. Story I know(next to revolution - If I can I´ll post it in here too)
The author gives it all her best to write the story, the characters are well written and their devolopment with each other and themselves are really good, you can see the writer put many thoughs on each one of them and their past.
We can write suggestions for future chapters and the author tries to include them as much as possible.
I don´t really know what to say except that I really really like this story, I can´t say how much, and I can´t write it because I can´t form the sentences like I want them to but screw it - READ THIS STORY, you won´t regret it.