Chapter 1

My Pretty Reporter

Author POV

# Super Junior House #

*Kangin and Leeteuk’s Room*

Leeteuk was the first one to woke up. He got up and slung the towel and went to the bathroom, after he finished bathing he woke Kangin up.

“ Kangin-ah, woke up, “ said Leeteuk while he shook Kangin body.

“ Five more minutes please, “ answered Kangin still sleepy.

“ Ani, you have to woke up!!! Palli woke up!!! “ shouted Leeteuk.

“ Aisssh, arasso hyung, “ groaned Kangin while he got up from his bed and still yawning.

“ Go take a bath while hyung tried to woke up the other. After that, help hyung to woke the other, “ command Leeteuk.

“ Arasso hyung, “ obeyed Kangin while he slung the towel and went to the bathroom.

After Kangin went to the bathroom Leeteuk went to Ryeowook’s room, after Ryeowook woke up and finished bath he went to the downstair and cooked. After Ryeowook went to the downstair Leeteuk went to the Donghae and Eunhyuk’s room and then went to the Heechul and Hangeng’s room and then went to Yesung and Shindong’s room.

After Kangin finished bath he went to Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s room and then went to the Zhoumi and Henry’s and then went to Siwon and Kibum’s room.

After everyone woke up they went to the downstair and have a breakfast. They chatted happily, after they finished their breakfast they went to school by a car, after long rode they arrived. When they got out of their car many fan girls screamed for them.

“ OPPA, SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ screamed girl 1

“ OPPA, MARRY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ screamed girl 2

“ Can you please move out the way? “ asked Shindong but the girls not move out the way and then Donghae said

“ Can you please move out the way? “ asked Donghae while flashing sweet smile and the girls move out the way and Super Junior heading to their locker.

“ Wow, Donghae daebak. You just said move out the way with smile and the girls just move out the way, “ said Eunhyuk still amazed.

“ I envy you Donghae. You’re popular with a girls while me they don’t like me because Iam fat, “ said Shindong.

“ It’s okay hyung, you’re cute, “ said Donghae while he pat his shoulder.

“ Well enough with talking we have to go to class, “ said Leeteuk.

“ Arasso hyung, “ answered the boys. After they pick their things in their locker, they went to classroom. As soon they arrived the teacher came and start the lesson.

 

*Lunch Time*

When they out of their class they got surrounded by the fangirls. They can’t move the way.

“ Can you please move out the way? “ said Kibum while flashing his killer smile and the girls move out the way and after that they pick their food and goes to Kingka’s table. They chatting happily while eat and suddenly the Queenka’s came to their table.

“ Hi oppa, “ greeted the queenka’s.

“ Hi, “ greeted back super junior coldly.

“ Can we sit in here? “ asked the queenka in fake cute way.

“ It’s digusting, “ super junior thought. “ Yeah, “ answered super junior still cold.

After that the queenka’s always clingy but super junior always give cold shoulder. After the kingka’s and queenka’s finished their lunch and heading to their classroom and super junior bid goodbye at queenka’s. After queenka’s bid goodbye at super junior they gone, when the queenka’s completely gone they screamed.

“ Yeay. The queenka’s leave, “ shouted Eunhyuk

“ Yah. Shut up. If the queenka’s hear we’ll be dead, “ said Leeteuk

“ Hyung did you afraid of queenka’s? “ teased Kyuhyun

“ Aniyo, “ answered Leeteuk

“ Oh, just tell us that you afraid of them, “ teased Donghae

“ Aniyo, “ answered Leeteuk.

And they keep teased the leader and forget that they must go to their classroom until Mrs. Jang came

“ What are you doing in here? “ asked Mrs. Jang strenly

“ Song---------sae---------nim, “ flustered super junior

“ Why are you on outside? Why you don’t in classroom? “ asked Mrs. Jang strenly

“ Hehehe. Songsaenim, “ answered super junior

“ Yah. You must follow me!!!!!!! “ shouted Mrs. Jang while she pinch super junior ears(A/N = But not everyone just Leeteuk and Heechul).

And then they got scolded and got detention. After they finished with their detention they went home.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note : Sorry that i don't update my story, well I've been busy with school stuff and my mind can't think straight because Tiffany, Yoona, and Sooyung has a boyfriend. I'm happy for them. hope you like my update.