Meeting Super Junior

A Story of an ELF

Darlene's POV:

  I just can't believe that this day will come. I was with nikki & our manager while we are heading to SJ'S DORM!! gosh! thousands of ELFs are dreaming of this!  It's just so unexpected!.. I was daydreaming while walking then finally our manager stops. "This is it.. Super junior's Dorm" our manager said "ch-chi-chincha?!" we nervously replied. "Yeah, so i gotta go now..Bye!"  Manager said, So were the only two standing in the hallway like crazy innocents. lol. but who cares anyway. just think of it, two ELFs being here infront of the dorm of Super Junior! Unbelievable right? But I saw nikki beside me.  being silent and she's not actually moving!  I touched her and oh my god! She's cold! OMG! is she dead? LOL. but she really scraed me. i asked her if she's okay but she replied.. "Of Course! I'm just nervous to meet super junior face-to-face."

 

Shindong's POV:

I was dying in boredness inside our dorm. i was only with yesung,ryeowook,kyuhyun & sungmin.. yesung & ryeowook are dancing together while kyuhyun & sungmin are inside their room... hmm, i wonder what are they doing there. lol. just kidding. I was about to steal leeteuk hyung's pizza in the refrigerator when i heard two girl gossiping. I opened the door  and saw two girls standing infront of me. Their eyes are all wide. and they're very quiet. I asked them "Can i help you?"  then they both fainted. what the hell?! What did i do?.. I quickly go to KyuMin's room and I also interrupted YeWook then i asked for their help..

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

I was busy playing games with sungmin in our room when shindong curiously opened the door and said "YAHH!! there are two girls who fainted infront of our dorm! help me guys!" then we rushed outside then i really saw two girls lying in the floor. Good thing they're wearing ID's and i quickly grab it.. Hmm, Ha-seul is cute eh? Aish! stop that! sungmin might kill me! LOL. Yesung and ryeowook carried them and put them into heechul and leeteuk hyung's bed.

 

Nikki's POV:

Aigoo~ My head hurts..  I opened my eyes half-widen and saw Darlene sleeping on the other bed beside me and super junior around us.. Wait. WHAT?! Super junior?!  Oh, I must be Hallucinating eh? I called "Darlene-ah"and she wokes up too. So we got up in the bed sitting.. "I dreamt of having super junior here with us. LOL" Darlene said while . we opened our eyes widely then we saw super junior REAL here with us!  "Aliens!!" Darlene screamed and covered herself with a blanket. Oh.. I now remember that we both fainted infront of shindong oppa.. I tapped the blanket and explained it to darlene whispering then super junior greeted us. The first one to greet me is my bias! It's Leeteuk! OMONA! He asks us if were okay. so I nodded my head like shaking. wierd eh? LOL. I felt wierd atmosphere around us. And suddenly Leeteuk Put his hand on my neck and said "You're not sick right?".and  Oh my gosh!  I felt sparks around me! . Darlene is very quiet. Hmm. impossible. Heechul sat beside her and I saw her shaking. Oh that's why! LOL

 

Leeteuk's POV:

I asked them what are they doing at SMent. And they said they are new trainees.! They're both cute but they don't look like koreans so i asked them what country are they from. And they're from philippines.  hm. interesting.  and i kinda think that this girl named Ha-seul is cute. But I shouldn't think of that since I am loyal to my girlfriend (Kang SoRa) and I love her very much.

 

Heechul's POV:

I was on my way back to our dorm then I saw two girls lying down infront of our dorm, I was about to rescue them but I saw Ryeowook and Yesung carrying them so I started to run again and go inside our dorm, as expected, I saw a girl lying on my bed and another one lying on Teukie's bed. We are so scared so we wait for them to wake up, and after 10 minutes, they woke up slowly and we are all shocked at their responses. They both said that they are trainees and they're from philippines. And I kinda think that this girl named Ha-yeon likes me. And she's somehow pretty, Hm. Maybe breaking her heart is a cool thing huh? tss, I love breaking a girl's heart.