Creeping Up On You

Creeping Up on You

Doojoon sat in the corner of the club, watching the blond beauty dance on the floor.

He didn’t care about the overpowering smell of and alcohol, all he cared about was getting the dancing male into his life.

Doojoon got up from his spot and started to make his way over to the boy.

Creepin’ upon you is the wrong thing do; I found your address got your phone number too.

Once he got near the blond he grabbed his hips and started to grind them together.

Visit all the stores where you buy all your clothes; been to secret places you think nobody knows.

“I was starting to think you were afraid to come near me,” the blonde giggled. “Name’s Yoseob by the way.”

If I have to live without you nobody could; I need to be around you watchin’ you.

“Mine is Doojoon. You knew I was watching you?”

No one else can love you like I do.

Yoseob nodded his head and wrapped his arms around Doojoon’s neck.

Feel it when I’m creepin’ up on you

Doojoon brought his lips close to Yoseob’s.

I know that it wouldn’t be right if I stayed all night.

“Good,” he said before kissing Yoseob roughly.

Just to peek in on you; creepin’ up on you.

--~~--

Junhyung took a swig of the alcohol in his hand, wincing as the alcohol burned his throat, but never taking his eyes off the beautiful man before him.

His hair was bright orange, making him stand out from the rest.

I’ve been hanging round all the places you haunt.

His dancing was crisp, sharp, and original, catching everybody’s eye.

Spying on your friends to find out what you want; drinking from the glass you left on the bar.

Junhyung set his glass down on the table, and got up to walk over to the dancing beauty.

Follow you around driving home in your car.

He grabbed the dancer from behind, smirking when he jumped.

“What’s your name?” he whispered in his ear.

Do I have to breathe without you because nobody should?

“Hyunseung,”

Junhyung let out a moan when Hyunseung grabbed his hips and grinded his against his crotch.

“I was watching you dance.” Junhyung admitted.

“I know I could feel your eyes on me the whole time, but don’t worry I don’t think you’re a creeper.”

Junhyung started to nibble on Hyunseung’s neck, making the dancer shiver in delight.

I need to be around you.

“Will you be mine?” Junhyung murmured against the pale skin.

“You’ve already left your mark,” Hyunseung breathed. “Of course I’ll be yours.”

Junhyung smirked, but didn’t say anything, instead he took his mouth off of Hyunseung’s neck to grab his chin and turn it slightly to devour his lips.

Watching you.

--~~--

Dongwoon was on the floor dancing with some random girl. He wasn’t really paying attention to her though; he was paying attention to the male dancing beside him.

I know this must be wrong; it can’t go on, this kind of thing.

His moves were so free, and he was so good looking.

This kind of thing; it’s taking all my sanity and making me a mockery.

Dongwoon pushed the girl away from him, and grabbed the dancing boy next to him.

This much be wrong, it can’t go on; so won’t somebody free me from the misery, bring my baby closer to me.

“May I ask you for your name?”

The boy giggled.

No one else can love you like I do; feel it when I’m creeping up on you.

“Kikwang,” the boy whispered in Dongwoon’s ear. “Yours?”

“Dongwoon; do you mind if I dance with you?”

I know that it wouldn’t be right, if I stayed all night.

Kikwang shook his head.

“No, I don’t mind, in fact I don’t mind if you brought me home too.”

Dongwoon grinded their groins together loving the way Kikwang threw his head back in pleasure.

“My pleasure,”

Just to peek in on you; creepin’ up on you.

*The End*