POV

words i couldn't say ...

DARA'S POV

           What am i thinking!!!!  ... .. !! i've done something that i know i will be in big trouble and it will start right now ....

          agreeing to that deal ... "that deal" .... ahhhh what can i do i don't have a choice .. it's better to be a maid of that   jerk than being with nikhun again ...  and seeing nickhun made me feel the pain i felt when she hurt me ....

     .. and now again im still crying of course i am  who wouldn't his  the first man that i love aside to my father ... .. the first man i i trusted .. and his the first man  that made me feel how to live with  meaning ... .. i don't know but back then when we  where still dating he made me feel safe and secure ... not to mention happy .... but when nickhun told me about the " bet "  my whole word  crash ..im so depressed that i don't know how to think right  ... .but i realized that nothing really last forever .. and for nikhun i can say that                                                                                                love never really meant for me and maybe my heart is still broken but i know time will heals it  but there's always be a scar that will never be erace ... " 

 

END OF DARA'S POV

 

 

 

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

 

              i've got a maid .... but there's something that really bother me what does nickhun done that made dara do something like this .. never mind think i care ...

                 but seeing her eye there's still a mystery .... i will get that answer .....mhmmp im so excited ...

 

ohhh by the way readers .. " im kim jaejoong thanks to THe author she  gave a POV that i can introduce my self

 

hehhehe im kim jaejoong son of 2nd rich family in korea hahhaha ... let see i can get what i want .. and let me tell you my story 

being a son of rich family is why did i say so because .. you will never feel what family feels like thanks to  my girlfriend she never leave me she's always there for me .. her name is yoona ... she's the most beautiful thing that happend in my life .... but one day  i saw something that i will never forget .. seing him with your dad  making love on your own house ....

what do you tthink .. ?? i nevre really thought that she can do that .. i realized that she only with me because of money ... and when one of the maid saw me  she tell me that my yoona is  always like that when your father's around and sir she's not what you think she is ... she is the most evil person i know sorry for the word sir but when your not here she always bring a friend a boy friend and their always upstairs ... and i lknow you know what i mean... 

maybe im not in the right place to tell you this sir but yoona never really  love you she's just  using you ...

after that

i said to myself never fall again never trust women ....... instead make them  feel the ,pain you felt when yooona  cheat and make you a fool .....

 

that's the time  i changed being a good son into a trouble one and being the ladys man....

 

 

END'S ,OF  JAEJOONG'S POV

 

 

 

>>> grammar error ,.,.,,  sorry