Chapter Two

Behind Your Cuteness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This school is great, the people here are respectful and kind here. I've been here for only three days and it feels great being here, "Morning Bomi." Chen replies running towards me. "Morning, Chen." I replied. "Do you really like this school?" he asks, throwing a basketball to Kai. "I like this school so far, everyone is nice to me." I answered. Chen smiles, then he runs to the basketball court to play basketball with his friends. I sat on the bench that was close to the art room, I liked to read books there, the sun shined a lot on the trees. After reading for about five minutes, I fixed my glasses and quickly went to class. When I was walking in the halls, I dropped my books when someone "accidently" bumped into me. "Oh, sorry," she replies, "I didn't mean to drop your books like that." 'I really hate her,' I thought, 'Does her parents even teach her any manners?' With that, she kicks my books away and walks off. "Bomi!" Chen shouted. Chen was running towards me and he picks up my books, "Are you okay?" Chen asks, giving the books to me.

"I'm okay, but who is she?" I asked. "Oh, her name is Yoona," Chen explains, "She thinks she has a bigger reputation than other people, so kinda get used to it." "Okay." I answered. Chen walks off, I walk upstairs to my locker to put some of my books away since it's a handful. I walked to my first hour class since I needed some time alone. The classroom was empty, so I decided to stay out of the halls for a little while. Chen en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter