I do not want to look at you

Trouble maker in true love

We had all gone to change. In the room the boys were bothering me as always, but this time there was something strange, Junhyung did not, only changed and left, I thought it was by Hara, but wished to know. 

With the guys we had been waiting outside the room and the girls had to go in pairs, well the strange thing was that Hyuna just missing, and had spent like 5 minutes and did not leave, so I decided to buy a drink.

All the girls had already left, just missing I do not know why but I do not feel satisfied with my look so I combed in a way, otherwise, I was hesitant, strangely it was not for Junhyung or girls, was by Hyunseung. 

Lately I've become more aware of it. 

I was leaving the bedroom and shock me with someone and I fell on top of him.

I was returning after voting trash and I headed to the girls' dorm and looking at a painting I bump into something and I'll shut up. 

"Sorry, I do not post" I heard a cute voice and help him to his feet.

"Hyuna-ah you always so clueless", I recognized that voice immediately and helped me to my foot. 

"THAT!" We said in unison after ourselves.

"Hyuna-sii, think out well," I said very worried, actually she is very cute and I do not want the other guys are facing.

"What's my clothes?, And also leave you think so, put on a shirt or something", he really looked very handsome and did not want other girls are facing you.

"We come here," he said in anointing. 

We left in a hurry, holding hands, I could feel the eyes of many guys in it, was furious and picked up speed.

As we walked I could clearly see the face of girls who were watching Hyunseung, I did not like that at all.

We arrived at a place that sold clothes and stopped simultaneously. 

"Give me a shirt for her," I said angrily pointing, while listening to say "Give me a shirt to him." 

"That is also a shirt for me", I asked very confused. 

"That cute little couple make" hear tell the seller, "I leave for you to $ 10 each," I did not care so accept.

"Me too, give me a" did not want to be left behind, I did not care he told me he was acting childish. 

"Okay, smile," said the saleswoman. And we took a picture and everyone was equally strange but smile. 

"See Girl That size I give?", "I am a size 6" and Hyunseung interrupted me. 

"She give a bigger size", he really said it. 

 "He will also give a larger size" and stick your tongue will.

He also took me the language and suddenly we were surprised when we heard from the seller: "You are the photos, prepare sweatshirts for couples." 

Almost we're stuck, then return to see the sign. "COUPLE SHIRTS FOR SALE" left me shocked, embarrassed me a lot, and I was about to tell the seller that no thanks, gave us the shirts. 

We paid and said thanks. 

"Hyuna-if, if you want me to get that you have to wear this," I said showing shirts.

Again the girls began to see Hyunseung and that made me infuriated. Take the shirt and put it on. 

"Now it's up to you oppa," I said with a mocking face. "If you do not put the I is off."

The truth did not want the boys to Hyuna saw, so I put it. 

As we walked back to the hotel I noticed that we were all watching us and even a ajusshi said "Young people now are very romantic."

The two went back to look confused and then return to see the back of Hyunseung a picture of me and in front I LOVE YOU. 

I stood stiff and Hyunseung back to see me.

"Op-op-oppa yo-your shirt has a pic-picture of me in the back," I heard Hyuna say and return to see me back and it was true.

"Aish! Is seriously when I see guys do not know what they will tell me, I take it off. "

"Oppa, if you take it off too I take it off, lol you have good luck, I fell selling well" and continue walking, when I heard Hyunseung laughing. 

"Oppa that you laughing?", "Hyuna-ah you have a picture of me in the back." 

We both laughed and decided to go to the pool.

I was thinking of doing a longer chapter, but best I did not, but the next chapter will be longer not despair. 

They seemed to my idea of ​​using a couple shirts. 

They believe will make for others do not discover their dress. 

Junhyung is annoying because when they were bothering with Hyuna Hyunseung. 

Hyuna will understand because she got jealous that the girls look at Hyunseung. (YA Fraces THOSE LOOKING TO END OF A PROGRAM, ONLY ME LACKING "To be continued") 

 

I welcome your comments. Fighting^^!!

 

 

Well my imagination is crazy, so for those who do not understand what is that shirts are some shirts that front are as follows: 

And in the case of Hyuna in the back is a picture of Hyunseung and Hyunseung is that of the Hyuna. 

And when they were buying the shirts was Hyuna and calling for a size that fits the body, but buy one that was much bigger and the same for Hyunseung. 

Sorry for not making it more understandable, I just do not know how to make it more understandable. Fighting^^!!