ONE

Accidental Couple!

“Ready?” Said a voice of a man. Another man nodded. A smirk appeared on their face. They ready for their plans.

 

“Stupid! Stupid! You guys are so stupid! Useless how can it be that way?!” Sunggyu getting mad at his workers.

“It wasn’t supposed to be that way! !”He cursed.

“We know that initially suppose to be someone else but wasn’t it actually ended the same way as we want?”one of his worker said.Sunggyu glare at him.He might eaten him up.

“End the same way? Bull!” Sunggyu grab the guy’s collar.He spoke to his right ear.

“He was suppose to get caught with a e that we paid so that we can used her to get the information we need.Not just another girl!” He speak clearly.He later punch that guy on the face.

“After all! The another girl is Lee Minyoung!!” Sunggyu screamed.He become mad,he pushed all the thing on his desk.

How did Minyoung get there? Why her?

Shim Changmin,you get lucky this time,but not next time.

 

“Woah!!” Both Changmin and Min screamed.

“WHO ARE YOU?!”They both asked each other.

“ME? I’M ASKING YOU FIRST! WHO ARE YOU?”Both of them saying the same things.They both wakes up because of a knock from the door but they surprise with each other present.

Min become flustered,she looked at herself,well she wasn’t actually so there is a hope right.But the man in front of her,well she believe he is fully .

“YOU! Open the door!” Changmin ordered Min.

“Me? Why should I?”Min spat back.

“I’m !”Changmin said.Min’s check redden.Min looks at herself,she is in her brown singlet with a tight short which actually she wear as her undergarment,her hair is messy as she just wake up.She later looked at Changmin.

“Like this?”Min showed herself.

“Then you expecting me to open the door like this?”Changmin replied in higher note and pointed himself.Min sighed and storm both of her legs.She checking her hair,she make sure its less messy and clear .She carefully open the door.

“Changmin-ssi, who is your girlfriend..?”Min was greet by a few flash light a hundreds of questions.

A reporter? !

Min closed the door back and ran into the room where she saw Changmin were wearing his pants,she stopped and looking behind.

“It’s a reporter,thank goodness the staffs holding them.”Min said,while her behind facing Changmin,Changmin looked at her,shock with her presence and looking away while zipping his pants.

“I am so dead!”Said Changmin while grabbing his clothes.

“We are dead!.”Min looking at Changmin. Emphasize the word we.

“We?”

“What ever! Men always like that.They didn’t even think about girl’s feeling wouldn’t they?”Min nagged and grab her cloths.She wear her baggy Minnie Mouse shirt and wear her jeans. Luckily she didn’t wear her ordinary undergarment or else it might be worse.

“LEE MINYOUNG!!!”A man screamed and enter the room.

Or things already being worst.Both Min and Changmin froze.

!

They both cursed.

 

Both Changmin and Min were looking at the figure in front of them,well two figure to be exact.One were wandering around the room while the other sits looking pissed.Changmin peek into a figure beside him, why is she didn’t say anything he thought. He looking at  Min who currently looking down while her fingers were playing with each others. They maybe her brother or maybe one of them is her boyfriend. I bet the one who sitting is her boyfriend. Changmin talked inside his head.

“Oppa…”Min speaks.

Finally! She speak,a while ago her voice fill the room only now she speak?.Changmin talked to himself again.

The wandering guy stop and looked at Min and the later Changmin.

“Lee Minyoung,so he is really not your boyfriend?” Min shakes her head.

“I never met him…”

“So you have a with a stranger? I thought you were better than that Lee Minyoung!” the figure who just sit earlier now standing up and stand in front both of them.

“Nichkhun…”The wandering men tries to calm his cousin.

“It’s not like that..”Min’s sound weak. She hate make her  brothers angry in fact they never being this mad,this is the first time for her.

“Sorry,but I actually believe that there is nothing happen between us last night.”Changmin try his best.Taecyeon looked at him.

“Looked! He said nothing happen so come on..”Taecyeon try to cheer Nichkhun up but ended up being glared by him.

“You trust him just like that?”Nichkhun spat,he sound angry,angry the fact his favourite little girl being someone he barely know and now mad at the fact Taecyeon didn’t take this too seriously.

“Come…looked Nick,”Taecyeon sounded more serious now.

“She is a grown up girl. A 22 years old,she not doing at unappropriate age. She’s a lady now. Come on.” Nichkhun smile,nodding and pats Taecyeon’s shoulder.Taecyeon smile too.And than Nichkhun smile died.

“Sure,I’m not upset the fact she is doing with a man,I will be more upset if she doing a with a girl. The only thing that make me mad right now,she not even know him. Even us,we never ever slept with girl that we just met.”Nichkhun reveal his thought.

“He is a stranger,I can accept if she with her boyfriend but nope,this is someone she barely knows.” Nichkhun pointing at Changmin.

“You know what upset me even more?” Nichkhun asked Taecyeon.Taecyeon shakes his head.

“The fact she’s lying that she is not drinking.”Min heard that and stood up.

“I’m not lying! I am not drunk last night.”Min defend herself.Nichkhun come to her and pointed at her.

“Then,tell me how is this happen? You weren’t drunk? So you did this with your conscious mind?”Min looked at Nichkhun’s face,his face is something she never had seen in her life.Min scared.

“I don’t know…”Min hold her tears.Taecyeon come to them and hold Nichkhun. He knew Nichkhun is blaming himself now and how is he disappointed with Min.

“You were supposed to be an example for J’s Group! Not being caught in scandal!”Nichkhun said to Min,Min sobbing. She didn’t asked things to go this way. She felt unfair. She just want to cry but hold it inside since crying in front of people is just so not her.

Inside the car,Min refuse to sit in the middle and make Taecyeon sit there.Min still sobbing,Taecyeon in dilemma,Nichkhun is pissed off and more pissed off that earlier.

“I’m Shim Changmin.”

“From the Shim’s group?” Asked Taecyeon. Changmin nodded

“So you are the young CEO Shim. I heard a lot about you.”Taecyeon compliments Changmin however this wasn’t a good condition to actually talking about him now.

The silent in the car was broke by Nichkhun.

“If you actually want to sleep with a boy and get caught couldn’t you find someone who wasn’t that famous? It’s not only our company reputation here, it’s two company. TWO! And even so you want someone rich why it couldn’t be anybody but had to be the CEO of Shim’s group?” Nichkhun nags.

Taecyeon could not say anything eventhought he want too.After Nichkhun is right,not only theirs name but this is also other person’s name to be consider. Shim is one of the biggest company,unlike their which is indepent,Shim have branches.Taecyeon sighed.Min is never once a troublemaker,she is a good,obedient ,clever and smart girl. He can’t believe the only troubled Min create have make a business industry in stir.

 

“But I swear. I didn’t remember what happen,so did him. I am not a drinker. You believe me don’t you oppa?” Min said in sobbing and looking at her another cousin brother, Seulong. Seulong just rub Min’s hand and nod his head.

 

That night three of them decide to meeting up about Min. Seulong the first one to speak.

“I am not trying to be defending but I actually trust Min. We know her didn’t we? We the one who raised her and you Nichkhun, especially you.You should know her better.” Seulong sound serious.As the oldest in three,he always being like a mother of the group but now he sure he had to be the father to make the chaos situation cold down. Nichkhun sighed he looked at them.

“Yeah sure,I should know her and we know her right? What if we actually thought we know her when in reality she wasn’t like that?” Said Nichkhun kinda dissapointed.

The other two just silence. After all maybe Nichkhun was right.

“It’s my fault.” Nichkhun breaks the silence.

“I am the one who spoiled her too much, give her too much freedom. I thought giving her the freedom will make her more open minded,brave and learn new things. Maybe I shouldn’t really too.” Said Nichkhun.

“You know it’s not your fault or her fault or even Changmin-ssi fault. It’s not everyone faults. Stop blaming and let’s just think a moment, even if Min really drunk why can’t even Changmin remember anything?. Even if something really happen to them, let’s just forget about that, they are a grown up they know what they were doing.” Said Taecyeon.

“What we need to think right now is how to answer or explained the situation what J’s Group heirs had to do with the Shim group when we don’t even meet once. Even our business field is different.” Said Seulong. They sighed.

 

Mr.Shim enter Changmin’s room. Changmin looked at him in disbelief.

“Just what were you thinking? Get caught with the J’ Group?”Mr.Shim nags.Changmin rubs his face. He about to get out from the room when Mr.Shim grab his hand.

“What is it?!” Changmin screamed.

“Just what were you thinking?” Mr.Shim mad. Both of them not in a good relationship since Mrs.Shim had died.

“ I do not owe you any explaination!” Changmin release his hand from Mr. Shim grap.

“Shim Changmin! Come back here. I do not give you the company for you to ruin it.” Changmin looked at his father. He walks closer to him.

“No matter, how much I hate you,or how much misunderstanding we had,let me tell you something that I will never ever killed the company, you should know that. You the one who gave it to me at early age when I don’t even want it. If I want to kill the company,I would do it before!” Changmin screamed at his father.

“You the one who forced me! You have no right to say that!!” Changmin continue to scream while walks away.

“Where are you going?” Mr.Shim asked.

“I sleep at the office.” Mr.Shim sighed. Maybe he really shouldn’t say that to his son. He know him better. It’s just the news too shocking to be truth. He never knew Changmin have a girlfriend and then all of sudden there is a news Changmin were caught with his girlfriend in a hotel. He shakes his head.

 

Changmin take a deep breath. He pushed the door and were greet by flashing of light from every corner of the room. He walks forward slowly and calmly. He sat slowly and smile warmly.

“I know I owe you guys an explanation and I believe I should explain it. It is true that the girl that in that room is Lee Minyoung, a heiress from J’s Group. It’s also the truth that at that time it’s only both of us and there is no anyone else presence. But I won’t say anything about our relationship. Thank you.” Changmin said calmly and show no expression.

“But sir,is it truth that you and Minyoung-ssi is a couple?” Asked a male reporter.Changmin responded.

“Like I said,I won’t say anything about our relationship,whether we are friend,rival or even..a lover.”

“How do you meet her? Through a friend?” Asked another reporter,this time a female reporter.

“Let’s just say, coincidence.”Stated Changmin and later gets up from the chair and bow before walks away from the hall. Thing become a little bit chaos as a lots of reporter try to reach him and ask questions. But Changmin keeps his pace and walks away.

 

He sit down and sighed.

“How did I do? Great?” He asked his assistant who also his can act as his bodyguard.Minho nodded his head.

“ I were so nervous! Damn it’s hard.”Changmin pouted.

“When will the J’s Group do their interview?” Asked Minho,Changmin’s assistant.

“Sooner, I believe at the end of this week.” Answered Changmin.

 

 

A/N:

Sorry sorry sorry for the long hiatus. i secretly and silently working for the stories<-- please accept my excuses ^^,

so what do you guys think?