Unnies

How could you?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's POV

"I'm home!" I shouted through the house.

Did i mention that i live with my unnies. No? Well my parents died when i was young, my unnies has taken care of me since, did i mention that my parents were the owners of the biggest company in korea? yeeeeaah, thats how rich i am, but i never show it. My parents left us everything including the company, so right now my unnies are the owners.

"Oh, your back Seobaby?" Taeyeon my oldest unnie asked.

"Mhmm, where are the others?" i asked

"Tiffany and Jessica are at the company in a meeting, Hyoyeon and Yuri are at dance practise, Yoona is filming a drama right now, Sunny is somewhere and i'm guessing you know where Sooyoung is" Taeyeon Unnie answered.

"Kitchen?" I guessed

"Of Course"

I laughed and went upstairs to get changed while Taeyeon unnie went to scold Sooyounh unnie for eating all the food.

My unnies were basically famous, Yoona unnie is an actress, Tiffany and Jessica were fashion designers, Taeyeon unnie was the CEO of our company, Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon unnie were famous dancers, Sunny unnie is a singer, and then theres me, the ugly duckling of the family, a nerd. I can play every instrument you can think of, can sing and dance but not as good as my unnies. Why am i such a nerd? Nobody in school knows my background, maybe i should change my appearance.

"YAH SOOYOUNG GET YOUR OUT OF THE KITCHEN!!" i heard Taeyeon unnie shout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter