Tumblr

Our happily ever after
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playlist for this chapter:

► EXO-K 너의 세상으로 (Angel/Into Your World)

► U-KISS 내 여자야 ( She's mine)

► 4Minute What a girl wants

► Henry 1-4-3 ( I love you )

► InFinite Man In Love

► Skarf Luv Virus

► Rainbow Tell me

► BEAST Beautiful

 

It was another Friday noon and I was sitting in front of my computer, scrolling through tumblr. Something I always did to kill some time until my boyfriend-Kai would arrive. I was running an EXO blog on Kai,  and the best thing is that I see him daily. Well, maybe not everyday because sometimes, he would have  a full schedule. 

Anyway, today he had promised to spend some time with me. I smirked at some y photos of him, knowing he's all mine. Sometimes there would be even those cute ones that would make my eyes sparkle, while having the urge to pinch those cheeks. 

Kingai

My head turned towards the main door of my apartment as I heard the sounds of keys. It must be Kai, I thought and returned to browsing through the portal of EXO.

"Look, who's here. It's me, babe." Kai sang and I nodded , looking at the photos that had claimed my attention.  "Did you eat? I've brought Chinese." He mumbled but my mind was somewhere else. 

"Babe?" I heard him walking in my direction.  "What are you do--" Kai stopped in the midst of his sentence as he saw, what I was staring at.

" Holy mother-ing crap!" He shouted, dropping the take-away onto the kitchen counter and running to the bed where I was slumped on together with my mac book . " That's not what you think So Ah, I swear you're the only one that I think about. " He defended, rushing to my side and slamming the laptop screen shut . " The only one in my heart. I swear." He grabbed my hand and placed it on the left side of his chest- where his heart was. I stared at him amusedly, biting back the smile that was threatening to form at the corners of my lips. This is interesting. Maybe I should play along. An irate expression solidified my face as I pulled my hand away from him and crossed my hands over my chest, I turned and faced away to the other direction- away from him. Acting was my major in college so I knew how to act this out. This is going to be fun. 

" Baby, don't be like this." He pleaded, panic was evident in his voice.

I scoffed in response, holding back the sunny smile that was threatening to rise.

" So Ah..." He blew out air desperately. " Baby, you know that I only think of you. You're the only one in my heart. Don't be jealous. I can kiss you all you want now. Don't be mad."

I glanced at him from my peripheral vision, desperation and nervousness was written all over his face as he ran a hand through his silky brunette hair- an action he did whenever he was disquiet or vexed. God damn it Kim JongIn, don't do that- he was so tempting. When was the last time I had ran my hand through those brown silky locks of his?

" Honey..." He slipped his arms around my waist. My heart skipped a beat as I felt his warm musky breath hitting my soft and cool skin. That crafty bastard. He knows my weakness and he uses it against me- He knows that I go all soft and vulnerable when he holds me in his arms. Inhaling in and out heavily to calm my heart that was furiously thumping against my ribcage, Calm down So Ah, calm down I chanted repeatedly to myself ,trying to control my amok feelings . " So Ah..." He whispered sensually into my ear; burring his head into the crook of my neck, inhaling the fruity orange scent of the shower gel. " God, you changed your shower gel..." His words were incoherent as he trailed light feathery kisses along my neck, sending electrical sparks all over my body. My breathing hitched as his lips met the sensitive spot on my neck . " Ohh..." A moan escaped my parted lips. Damn that guy, he knows all my sensitive spots. JongIn smirked against my skin , feeling satisfied with himself for emitting such a wanton sound from me." Change it back to cherry, I like it better." He grumbled against my neck as his hands slyly reached for the buttons of my shirt and started ing them one after another as he on the skin near my collar bone- marking me as his. With every button undone , it sent my heart thumping faster. It had been a long time since we were intimate with each other- 2 months to be exact. Luxuria and ardency were dominating his touches as he trailed his hand up and down the sides of my body-He's driving me insane. 

" I..." My response was halted by a sharp gasp as JongIn flipped me over and hovered over me, enclosing me within his arms.

" I want you so badly." His eyes were dark and clouded with lust as he gazed at me.

I gazed into his brown orbs; like a maze, I was lost inside them." Jongin..." I whispered voicelessly as he kissed my shoulders, moving the black bra strip aside; the left one then the right one. 

" Shush." He cut me off by slamming his lips against mine, kissing me torridly and passionately. It wasn't an innocent kiss that lovers shared after a sweet heart-felt confession , it was a kiss filled with lust and desire; one that defined the emptiness they had felt when they weren't by each other and the wanting they had suppressed under their inner demon.He bit my lower lip, seeking for entrance before swirling his tongue inside my wet craven, slowly exploring every bit of it with every little flick of his tongue. I felt him skillfully removing my bra and then my shorts.

" I'll take care of you, I'll be gentle." He placed a soft tender kiss on top of my head before he removed his clothing and went on, the take-away that he had brought and left on the kitchen counter had long been forgotten.

The moon and the stars that night, witness our pledge of love, our pledge of fidelity as we made love the whole night.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter