=> CHAPTER 1:

NO MORE BEING FRIENDS

YOUR POV:

I looked at my watch to see if I was wrong. Maybe he said 6:30 pm instead of 5:30.pm '' It can't be, his message says 5:30 pm.'' I was really cold.

Maybe he forget it?, I should go?. I was really sad, he told me to meet here althought I was quite busy. But, well..

'' he maybe had a schedule at the end '' 

I was about to go when I felt someone grabbing my right shoulder. 

When I turned around to see who it was, I saw him breathing so hard because he run so much to arrive at time.

''Kyungsoo , are you ok? '' I asked him, '' ye-es..sorry...Kris told me to go with him... to..the mall..'' between breaths ‘’…and I forgot it, sorry…’’

At that moment I felt like anything… Because he had forgotten our meeting.. and he was the one who asked me to meet.  But I cannot do anything about that, right? As he always says:

‘’ A man cannot behave the same way in front of a woman as in front of a man ‘’

So then, I thought what he said was true. Perhaps he preferred to be with his friends, and being with me was the last thing he could think of at the time.

KYUNGSOO’S POV:

¿Why she became like this?, Did I say something wrong?.. I’m so sorry for being late but when Kris told me about going to the mall, I wanted to go and I bought what I wanted.

It’s been 2 years since _____ and I met. She is always there when I need her and although she is busy, she will always say yes to my requests.

I think that’s one of the reasons why I fall for her. She is a good friend  But there is the problem, she is just my friend.

Maybe today I can tell her my feelings ... but not now, this awkward silence is ruining the mood. I’m really sorry…____Let’s have a good day, araso?

I was looking at her, and as always she looked very calm and happy, but I know she's just faking a smile.

‘’______, where do you want to go? Let’s go wherever you want!’’ I told her.

‘’ I don’t know .. Any place it’s okay with me ‘’

‘’ mmmm.. what about going to the Han River?’’.. I know she is a quite sad, maybe today it’s not the day to tell her my real feelings. But going to the Han River will change the mood.

‘’ Kyung soo..’’ my thoughts were interrupted..’’ne?’’ I said, ‘’ I’m sorry about this… but...when you texted  me .. I was a quite busy.. so…I have to go now..sorry’’

‘’Oh?..now?..but..I…_____...’’ I couldn’t say anything, my plans were about to fail…what should I do?.. don't she remember which day is today?

YOUR POV:

‘’______’’ I did not want him to say anything because I knew I would be unable to say no ‘’ Where do you have to go?’’ he asked me..

’’ I have to go house.. Clean it, make dinner, homework..’’..

’’ ok, ok..But .. I will go with you..’’

‘’oh?.. with me?..but.. Don’t you have other things to do?’’

‘’ Me?..no… How can I leave my bestfriend?’’ He said as he put his arm around my shoulders.

He will never know my feelings.. as he just say ..we are just friends …I didn’t feel in the mood, so as a ‘’friend’’ I decided to go home with him.. Maybe with the time, this stupid feelings will disappear…

KYUNGSOO’S POV:

_____, What are your feelings toward me? ..Maybe.. just maybe.. Do you like me?.. Do you feel the same as me?..

How stupid am I?... How could you love me?..You just see me as a friend …nothing more..