Stupid Couple?

Treasure Part 3 (Last)

           Nan and Hongyok that are coming together, walking holding hands while talking happily. Aom who already comes, raises her head from her script and glares at them. Nan and Hongyok are the contestants from Academy Fantasia season 10 in Thailand. Academy Fantasia is a singing competition. Nan got in love with Hongyok since she first met her. As days go by, they’re so close, even Hongyok did a confession to Nan when they were in dorm.

            In YON 2.5 they become the peoples that will disturb Kim and Pie. That’s why they’re here. Nan and Hongyok didn’t shy to shows their relationship in public. So, everyone knows really well what the relationship between that two. Since Aom first met them, she jealous with them because they can so openly showed their relationship and seemed like everyone agrees with their relationship. After broke up with Tina, Aom became more jealous and dislike them.

            Aom still can’t believe that Tina let her go just like that. If only Tina can be like Nan. Since they broke up, Aom never talk to her first, even if Tina talk to her, she’ll answer it with short words. She hate Tina for let her go. She hates Tina that chosen to give up. She hates Tina for being a stupid girl.

            “Sawatdeeka, P’Aom,” says Nan and Hongyok politely to Aom.

            Aom wakes up from her deep thought and look at them that sit in front of her. “Sawatdee.”

            “Sabaaidiimaikaa, P’?” asks Nan which mean how are you.

            Aom put a smile. “Ruueai-ruueai,” answer Aom which mean just so-so.

            “Are you really broke up with P’Tina, P’Aom?” asks Hongyok. She looks curious. Nan touches Hongyok thigh, Hongyok stares at her confusingly. “Why?”

             Aom’s heart reacting just hears Tina’s name. It’s hurt. Aom prevent her hand to touch her left chest. Three weeks and her heart still painful if heard Tina’s name.

            “Yes, we broke up.” Aom still answer Hongyok question.

            “Why so, P’? You two look like made in heaven, perfect to each other. I’m envy to be honest.”

            I’m more jealous. “Maybe we’re not made in heaven like you say.” She shrugs. “You two also look good.”

            Hongyok’s eyes suddenly look bright. “Really, P’?” she hugs Nan. “I love her so much.”

            Nan’s chuckling. “And I love you more.” She Hongyok’s hair.

            When see their eyes contact, everyone will know that they’re got so in love with each other, include Aom. She can see clearly their feeling toward each other and yes, she jealous so much. Then the pain from her heart worsens. It feels like someone squeezes her heart. She stands up and leaving that lovey dovey couple. She goes to toilet. When she gets there, she punches her heart and she starts crying. She closes with her hand so the sound of her cry doesn’t come out.

            After five minutes, she forces her tears to stop then washing her face in the bathroom sink and go out. Then she’s there: the one that made her hurt like dying. She stops her step and tries to put a smile.

            “Hi, Aom.” She stares her carefully and realizes that Aom was crying. “Are you okay?”

            “Get away! You block my path,” says Aom, cold. I’m okay? What answer that you want? I’m okay? You’re making me dying and you ask I’m okay?! You’re stupid indeed.

            Tina sighs frustratingly. She knows Aom still mad with her and she knew that Aom not okay. Actually she want Aom know that she’s not okay too, but she can’t. She really wants to hug her and kiss every inch of her body. Tina misses Aom so much.

            “You’re not hear me?! Get away!”

            Tina chooses to back down to Aom and gives her a way. Aom walks through Tina arrogantly. Even if Aom looks arrogant from the outside, but Tina really knows that Aom hurt inside. She acts like that to protect her heart, but even if Tina knew that, it still makes her hurt seeing her like that. She’s still loves her.

            ###

            Aom’s grinding her teeth when seeing Tina doing a kiss scene with Hongyok. Not just a light kiss, but deep kiss because Nay, the director of YON, want they do a deep kiss. Aom’s blood is boiling inside her body. She really hates seeing them like that. Nan, who just watches Aom from a far, comes closer.

            “Don’t be jealous, P’. It’s just acting,” says Nan on low tone.

            Aom glares at Nan. “I’m not.” She denies it, but Nan can see clearly that Aom is lying.

            “If you still love her, why you not try to talk with her, P’? Say what you really want. I think she did that because she thought that you’ll be better without her. You two seem lacks communication.” Nan pauses, but continue before Aom cuts her. “I was like Tina too, given up on her, but you know what, P’? She didn’t give up on us and I’m so grateful she like that. If the two of us given up, then nothing ‘us’ again. If she give up then you mustn’t do it too, P’. Fight for your love, P’.”

            “Stop it. She’s the one who need to fight, not me.”

            Nan’s smiling. “Forget your ego, P’.”

            Aom stares Nan sharply. She really annoys with the words from Nan. “It’s not your business. Don’t try to act close with me.” then she leaves Nan who watches her.

            “P’Nan!” Hongyok who already finishes her kissing scene with Tina, coming closer half running. She hugs Nan as soon as Nan is on her reach. “What’s wrong?”

            Nan smiles widely while rubbing Hongyok’s face. “Nothing. Happy, huh, kissed another girl?” she narrows her eyes.

            Hongyok’s chuckling. “Jealous?”

            “Of course.” Nan is messing Hongyok’s hair.

            Hongyok’s hands still wrapping Nan’s waist, she looks at Nan’s eyes. “You won’t kiss me?”

            Nan a bit startles with Hongyok words, but she kisses her too after makes sure that no one are paying attention on them. It’s a deep kiss.

            “I love you,” says Nan after the kiss.

            “I love you more,” replies Hongyok. “I’m hungry, P’.” she makes a sad face and puppy eyes.

            Nan’s giggling. She really loves it when Hongyok act cute like that. “Okay, okay, let’s eat.”

            With Hongyok’s hand on Nan’s waist and Nan’s hand on Hongyok’s shoulder, they’re walking together. Tina, who watches them from a far, feels so jealous. They look so happy. When she was doing kiss scene with Hongyok, her mind went to Aom: the feel of her lips and the scent of her body. Tina knew that she won’t be easy to forget Aom, but she didn’t expect the hurt from their broke up. If only the tiger oil can cure all disease, include broken heart, she definitely will use that. 

            ###

            “Jealous, P’?” Hongyok suddenly out from nowhere and stands beside Tina that seriously watches Aom and Nan scene.

            In that scene, Nan suddenly hugs Aom and confesses about her feeling toward Aom. Aom as Pie not accept Nan’s feeling because the one she love is Kim or Tina. It’s so hard for Tina and Aom to act like a lover when they already broke up.

            “Are you okay, P’?” asks Hongyok who look worry because Tina like not in her right mind.

            “Huh-?” Tina is back to her sense. “I’m fine.”

            “Seriously fine?” Hongyok put a tease smile.

            “What do you mean, Hongyok?” Tina knows what Hongyok mean, but she just doesn’t want to answer honestly.

            “Oh, c’mon, P’. We all knew you two still love each other. Are you gonna just give up like that, P’? Well, if I were you, I won’t let her go.”

            “You don’t know—”

            “Yes, I know, P’.” Hongyok cuts Tina off. “Do you think letting her go can make she happy? Even if you did it because you love her and don’t want to hurt her, but it isn’t right, P’. Did you ask her what she really wants? Did you two find an answer together? Haters will always be haters, P’. P’Aom is needs your support, not the broke up. Can you see from her side, P’? Don’t just see from your side, but from other side too. If you really love her, then fight together till the end, not gives up in the middle.

            “I know this relationship isn’t easy for her, but broke up not the answer. I ask you again, P’, are you really fine just let her go like that?”

            Tina surprised with the words that comes from Hongyok’s mouth. She doesn’t expect that Hongyok will say something like that. They’re not really close, just met because of YON 2.5, but Hongyok brave to talk the thing that so privacy to Tina.

            “Well, I’m sorry if I’m look not polite to you, P’, but me and P’Nan adore you two so much. We think that you two perfect each other so much, even many peoples said that we like you two. On one side, it’s such an honor, but on the other side, we think we do not deserve it because you two are so much better than we are.” Hongyok says again like she can read Tina’s mind.

            “Fight for your love again, P’, because just you that match so well with P’Aom.” Hongyok is smiling, trying to give an encouragement.

            Tina sighs. “Thank you, Hongyok. You and Nan perfect each other too. I envious with you two, to be honest. You two so brave, salute.”

            “You’re the one that teaches us to be brave, P’Kim. If you love someone then you’re ready to take all the risks too. Be someone braver, P’.”

            Braver. Tina repeats that word on her mind. Is she really not brave before? Did I look to coward? Tina stares at Hongyok then smile widely.

            “Nan must be proud have a girlfriend like you.”

            Hongyok’s giggling. “I hope so, P’, but I’m so proud have a girlfriend like her.”

            “Thank you again, Hongyok.” Tina says honestly.

            “You’re welcome, P’. Remember, fight till the end.” Hongyok see Nan that comes closer to them. Suddenly she smiles so bright. “Bye, P’Tina.” And she’s heading toward Nan.

            Nan is also smile brightly seeing Hongyok. She opens her arms and Hongyok hugs her. They’re like magnets, it’s so hard to separate them. Aom who watches them, rolls her eyes.

            “What’s wrong, Aom?” asks Beam when he’s coming closer to Aom.

            Aom turns her head to Beam then paying attention to Nan and Hongyok again. “Why they must hug every second? Show off, huh? Oh, please, yeah, we’re already knew you two dating, but really they always have to do that?” she looks annoys.

            Beam smirks. “You think you’re not like that when you’re still with Tina? You’re just jealous with them, right? Because they’re reminds you about your relationship with Tina.”

            “I’m not, P’!” denies Aom while gives Beam murderous look.

            “Not what? Not want to admit? I knew you so well, Aom. You hurt, but you still love her. You want to back to her, but you’re ego too high.” Beam pauses. “Listen to me, Aom,” says Beam again when Aom wants to opens .

            “Do you really ready this time if you back with Tina? If not, then you should just like this, not in any relationship with her. As you know, it’s hard to many peoples to accept your relationship with her. Think it well, Aom. Think it well.” He looks at his wristwatch. “I’m leaving, need to go. Su su!” he pats Aom’s back and smiles to encourages her.

            ###

            “Cut!” yells Nay. She’s heading toward Tina and Aom with fast steps. Her face looks angry. “Listen, forget your problems and act professionally. I wanna you two to kiss deeply, not awkwardly. Gosh! This is the fifth takes. How long you two want to do re-take?!” she bursts her anger to Tina and Aom that looks guilty.

            Yeah, they must do a kiss scene, but because the broke up issue makes them can’t kissing like Nay want it. Their kisses are so worst. They like a two kids that having a first kiss. Awkward and look like inexperience.

            “If you can’t act properly, stop being an actress! I need you two to kiss deeply. Remember, deeply.”

            “I’m sorry, P’Nay,” says Aom.

            Nay sighs, tries to calm her down. “You two were a lover, remember that feeling, when you two miss each other so much. You miss her like crazy then express with kisses. Get it?”

            Aom and Tina are nodding hesitatingly. “Okay, stand by!” Nay back to her seat, watches from the monitor. “Action!”

            “Hi, Baby,” says Aom when opens her room door. She starts to act. The location is in Pie’s room.

            Tina smile widely. “I miss you, Pie.” She wraps her hands to Aom’s waist, hugs her tight.

            Aom wraps Tina’s neck. “I miss you too, Kim.”

            Tina loosens her hug and locks her eyes on Aom’s eyes. Her right hand touches Aom’s right cheek. Tina’s face comes closer to Aom. Aom can feel Tina breathe. Tina kisses her gently and Aom kiss her back. When Aom kiss her back makes Tina’s mind goes crazy. She forgets that they are in the middle of shooting. This kiss is different from before. Aom kiss is feels like they’re still a lover.

            Tina kisses Aom more passionately. She misses her so much. Aom a bit startles, but she’s happy Tina kisses her like that. Aom miss Tina so much too. She don’t care that they’re kiss just because the movie, but she must admit that she really miss Tina’s lips.

            “I miss you, Aom, miss you so much, being without you is like dying,” says Tina after the kiss.

            “Cut!” yell Nay. “Pie, Tina, Pie, not Aom.”

            Tina startles. She’s just back to her sense. “Stupid,” murmur Tina. “Sorry, P’Nay.”

            “But I like the kiss,” adds Nay while grins.

            When Tina turns her head from Nay, she just realized that Aom stares her. Her expression too complicated for Tina to guess what’s inside her mind.

            “What?” asks Tina, curious.

            “Nothing,” answer Aom, cold. I miss you too, Tina, so much.

            “Stand by! Action!”

            ###

            “I’m here with the cutest angel, Aom Sushar and the handsome girl, Tina Suppanad. Sawatdeeka,” says Jack, host from one of the shows in Thailand.

            “Sawatdeeka, P’Jack,” reply Aom and Tina almost together.

            “So, I heard that you two just finished shooting YON 2.5, is that true?” asks Jack, begins her interview.

            “Yes, we just finished, P’,” answer Aom while smile warmly.

            “So, when this movie will be released?” asks Jack again.

            “Hmm… for now, I don’t know for sure too, P’. Just wait for the next info.” Aom grins.

            “How’s the story? Can I know now?”

            Aom’s giggling, shows her killing eye smile. “Can’t say that for now too, P’.”

            “Aw!” Jack looks disappoints. “Okay, okay. I heard too that you two were dating, is that true?”

            Aom and Tina freeze for seconds, doesn’t expect that question. Tina clears , she doesn’t know what she must say.

            “Well,” Aom opens . “It’s true that we were dating.”

            Tina startles with the answer that Aom gives. How can she say that? Tina becomes more nervous. They were never gives official statement about their relationship before, but peoples just knew it from the photos that they posted. Tina broke up with her to protect her from the haters, but suddenly she makes an official statement. Tina doesn’t understand with Aom’s think inside.

            This statement can makes those negative comments back again. Tina’s pulling Aom’s shirt in not too obvious way, tries to make Aom stop for reveal more. Aom knows Tina try to stop her, but she already make up her mind to be honest.

            “Wow! So, it’s true? But that’s mean you two broke up now?” Jack looks enthusiast: happy when hears they were dating, but sad because they’re broke up already.

            “Yes, we’re already broke up, P’.” again Aom answer it honestly.

            Beam’s watching them not so far. His arms are folding and his face looks serious. The nervousness fills in Tina’s body. I need to stop her.

            “Ow! Why you have to break up? Many peoples wanna you two to be real couple, many peoples support you.” Jack looks sad.

            “That’s—”

            “P’Jack,” Tina quickly cuts Aom. “actually—”

            “We’re in the bad terms lately.” Aom cuts Tina.

            Tina widens her eyes. She stares Aom sharply. “See, P’? She’s angry with me now,” says Aom to Jack.

            Jack takes a glance to Tina’s expression. She just realized that topic isn’t right to talk right now. So, she changes the question.

            “Okay, well, good luck for YON 2.5. I hope it’ll be a big success like YON 1 and 2.”

            “Thank you, P’,” replies Tina while fakes a smile, but she really grateful Jack ends the interview.

            After the cameras off, Tina talks to Jack and the cameraman. “Can you edit some parts, P’?” asks her like begging.

            “No need to do that, P’.” Aom butting in. “No cut, P’, just let it be.”

            Tina scratches her head which isn’t itchy. “Excuse us, P’. I’ll call you later.”

            Jack nods with a smile. “Okay.”

            “Sawatdeeka, P’,” says Tina then pulls Aom’s hand.

            Aom just follow Tina, she knows Tina angry because her statement, but she just wanted to honest. She still loves her and she can’t deny it. Tina brings Aom to emergency exit because it’s the most quiet and safe for them to talk. They’re in the mall, just finished the fan signing event then get interview by Jack.

            “Why you did that?! You know why I let you go. I wanna protect you from the negative comments. So, why you did that? You know not all peoples can accept our relationship. I don’t want you to hurt again, Aom. Why you didn’t understand that? Gosh!” Tina bursts her anger.

            “I’m more hurt without you, Tina. Besides that, I just wanted to honest. I don’t care if will be haters again. If they really my fans, then they wouldn’t mind if I with whom, as long as I’m happy. Broke up isn’t the way, Tina. We’re just hurting each other by that. Don’t you know that I just need your support and your presence to through that? I didn’t need broke up, I need you, Tina. Why you didn’t understand that?

            “You said broke up for my sake, but you just make me hurt more and more, like dying. Maybe it wasn’t for my sake, but for your sake because you had another girlfriend, right?”

            Tina snorts, shocks. “Another girlfriend? I’m not. I just love you. How can you make assumption like that?”

            “Love me, but hurting me?”

            Tina releases deep sighs, calming down. “I’m sorry, Aom. I’m sorry for hurting you.” She stares the floor.

            Aom raises Tina’s chin then kisses her lips softly. Tina, who startles with Aom suddenly kiss, blinks her eyes couple of times. When she realizes that it isn’t dream, she kisses Aom too. Aom’s wrapping her hands around Tina’s neck and Tina’s hands wrapping Aom’s body.

            “We’re good now?” asks Tina after the kiss.

            Aom nods. “We’re good.”

            Tina hugs her tightly. She’s resting her chin on Aom’s shoulder. “I’m sorry, Aom.”

            “I love you, Tina,” says Aom with a big smile.

            “I love you more, Aom.” Then she gives a peck on Aom’s lips.

            ###

            Aom opens her eyes and find Tina’s eyes that stares her. Aom immediately is smiling. Because yesterday Aom was alone, Tina decided to accompany her. That’s why Tina is in Aom’s bed this morning.

            “Morning,” says Tina.

            “Morning,” replies Aom. “How’s your sleep?”

            “So good because I’m with you. You?”’

            Aom’s giggling hears reply from Tina. Her cheeks are blushing. “You really know how to make me happy, huh?”

            Tina’s laughing. “I’m serious, Baby. You don’t know how hard I’m trying to sleep when I’m without you.”

            “I told you, you weren’t supposed to let me go.”

            Tina grins. “I’m sorry, Aom. I thought it was the best for you.”

            “I’ll forgive you if you kiss me.”

            Tina’s laughing. “With pleasure.”

            Tina kisses Aom’s lips softly, but Aom makes their kiss become so deep. Tina’s hands are rubbing Aom’s body and a bit surprised when her hands feels her skin.

            “Where’s your shirt?” asks Tina confuse.

            Aom rolls her eyes. “I don’t know too because last night someone pulled out my shirt.”

            “Ah.” Tina remembers something. “I see.” Then she smirks. “It’s good then because I don’t need to wasting my energy to pulls out your shirt.”

            “Silly.”

            They’re kissing again, passionately. Tina changes her position, she’s on top Aom now. Out of breathe, Aom pull back her lips and kisses Tina’s shoulder. The kisses from Aom makes Tina heart beating so fast and she feel hot inside.

            Aom raises her brows when suddenly Tina stands up. Tina smirks and Aom knows that she have something in her mind. Tina pulls the blanket that cover Aom’s body.

            “Tina! What you’re doing?!” yells Aom while trying to cover her body with her hands.

            Without words, Tina carries Aom’s body. “What you’re doing? Tina, answer me!”

            “We need to take a bath, Aom.”

            “What?!” Aom widens her eyes.

            “And now I won’t let you to kick me out.”

            Tina’s heading to the bathroom, after she locks the door, she put down Aom on the bathtub. She fills a half the bathtub with warm water.

            “I always wanna try this.” Tina grins.

            “You ert!” Aom hit Tina’s arm than on top again. “Get away! I won’t take a bath with—”

            Tina seals Aom’s lips with hers. Aom’s neck also target for Tina’s lips. Water makes a new sensation of the kiss. Aom’s blood is boiling inside. Tina’s lips go to Aom’s shoulders, chest, belly, and thighs.

            “Dammit, Tina~” moans Aom when Tina gives deep kisses on her thigh.

            Tina smirks hears Aom. It even motivates her to do more. Her lips back to Aom’s lips, kisses her passionately. Aom’s lips are the most favorite part. It’s small, but so addictive. When you once kiss her, you won’t stop.

            Aom runs her lips to Tina’s neck and so do Tina. “I love you so much, Aom,” whisper Tina on Aom’s ear. “Please forgive this stupid girl that hurt you.” Then she gives a deep kiss on her neck.

            “Okay, I—ugh, Tina~ what—”

            Aom surprises when Tina kisses her chest wildly. Tina can’t stop to attacking Aom’s body. It’s just so hard to rejects the beauty of her body. She deepens her kiss on Aom’s chest and it makes marks on Aom’s white skin.

            “Oh my~” Aom moans.

            The kisses make their body hotter. Aom grips her hands to the edge of the bathtub tightly. The sensation is no joke. Aom is really like it when Tina’s lips explore her body. Seem like her body is already addict with Tina’s lips. It’s like you in the paradise and you won’t go from there. If this a paradise, Aom want to lock in there forever with Tina.

            ###

            Today is the conference press of YON 2.5. It held in the ballroom of Siam hotel. Many reporters are waiting inside the ballroom. Aom, Tina, Nan, Hongyok, Nay, and Klui are wearing a shirt with “YON 2.5” written on it. The conference press starts with an explanation about the story of YON 2.5 by Nay. Then continue with answering questions from the reporters. A lot of them asking about the movie, but there are reporters that ask out of topic.

            “Is that true that Tina and Aom were dating for real?”

            While Nay, Klui, Nan, and Hongyok are a bit nervous with that question, just Aom and Tina that faces it so calm. They’re exchanging glances.

            “Well, it’s true that we were dating,” replies Aom. “Then we broke up—”

            “Why broke up?” asks another reporter.

            “Because I was thinking that I’m not good enough for her,” answer Tina.

            “N’Aom, you was saying that you and Tina are in the bad terms, is that true?”

            “Yes, we were in the bad terms, but now we’re in the good terms.” Aom smile widely.

            Because answer from Aom, all the reporters becomes enthusiast. They smell news that will be a hot topic.

            “What is that mean? It’s mean that you two are back together?”

            Aom and Tina just smile, but the reporters not satisfy with their answer.

            “They’re back,” whisper Hongyok on Nan’s ear.

            “Yeah, they’re back on the track.”

            No matter how hard the reporters are asking them, Tina and Aom just answer it with smile, a shyly smile. The reporters stop asking it when Klui tell them that their questions are out of topic. When the conference press ends, Tina and Aom immediately are surrounding by the reporters. They’re still curious with the relationship that Tina and Aom have now.

            “We already talked about that. Excuse us,” says Tina, rejects to answer it openly. She grabs Aom’s hand and leaves the reporters.

            Aom pulls Tina’s hand and heading toward a bunch of peoples that wears shirt with “I love Tiaom” written on it. Aom gives them warmly smile, showing her eye smile. For Aom, fans are everything. That’s why she always trying to friendly with them.

            “Sawatdeeka,” says Aom to them.

            “Sawatdeeka, P’Aom, P’Tina,” replies them almost together.

            “Thank you for coming,” says Aom again.

            “We’re so happy you two being a real couple. You don’t know how much happy we are,” says one of them.

            “Yeah, we’re so happy. Don’t break up again, please,” adds the other.

            “Yeah, yeah, don’t break up.”

            “We’re match so well, right?” Tina’s giggling because her own question.

            “Of course,” replies them in harmony.

            “Okay, then I won’t let her go again.” Tina wraps her hand around Aom’s shoulder.

            Aom’s laughing happily hears that. “Prove it.”

            “I will.” Whatever it is, I won’t let you go again, Aom. I won’t.

            ###

            Aom immediately smile when seeing a red car that looks familiar in the parking lot. She just finished a photo-shoot for a magazine and Tina just back from an interview in the radio. She opens the door on the passenger seat beside the driver seat.

            “Hi, what you’re doing?” asks Aom. She set the seatbelt.

            “Watching your movie,” replies Tina that look seriously watching on the screen that set on the dashboard.

            Aom sees the screen too and recognize it. “Ahh… Hashima. I thought you didn’t like it.

            “Yup, I didn’t like it because you had a sad ending in the movie. I hate the scene also, but you’re still pretty when you act die.”

            Aom bursts out laugh. “I’m still pretty when I’m died?”

            Tina nods. “It’s true. Anyway, why you accept this movie? Why you have to be May?” she thinks about something. “But if you take the Apinnya role, you got kisses on the neck too. Hmm… this is so hard. I hate saw you get and—”

            “It’s just movie, okay.” Aom cuts Tina.

            Tina sighs. “Okay, but still, I hate it.”

            “Such a jealousy kid.”

            “I just can’t help it when seeing you—”

            “I get it, Baby. I get it.” Aom touches Tina’s cheek. “But it was just acting. I didn’t do it for real. I won’t do it if it’s real.” She kisses Tina’s lips lightly. “Now, go.”

            Instead of drives her car, Tina who hasn’t satisfy with a light kiss from Aom, kiss her and their kiss deepen more when Aom opens . Aom wears a blue blouse and dark blue hot pants. Tina’s hand trying to open the zipper of Aom’s pants, but Aom realizes it and stops her hand.

            “What you’re doing? Are you gonna me?” asks Aom while narrows her eyes.

            Tina grins. “Yes, I’m gonna you.”

            “Not here, Tina, not here.”

            “Why?” Tina sulky.

            “We’re in the car in the parking lot.” Aom stares her with you-know-what-I’m-mean-right look.

            Tina sighs, disappoint. “Now, go, I’m hungry,” says Aom.

            “Yes, madam.” Still sulky, Tina turn on her car.

            “You’re such a ert, Tina.”

            Tina’s giggling. Her sulkiness disappears. “I think all peoples will become a ert if they with you, Aom, because you’re too y, but I’m really glad because just me who had a treasure like you. Just me who can treasure you. You hear it, Aom? This time I’ll treasure you for real.”

            “Don’t do anything stupid again.”

            Tina nods. “I’m sorry I’m stupid, Baby.”       

            If I knew that broke up with you wasn’t the best for you, I won’t do it. I just had to keep you. Yes, I’m stupid and I’m sorry for being such a stupid girl.

            If I knew you wanted to break up, I’ll say what I must say. I want you to stay with me and support me, never leave me. You’re stupid, but I’m stupid too. Seem like we’re a stupid couple. Whatever, let’s treasure each other well since now. I love you, Tina.

            And I love you more, Aom.

 

 

050114-100114