Author's note

Angelfall

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~
Untitled4-1.jpg

Pairing: SeKai, HunHan
Chapters: 7
Length: 16k


To be honest  I started this fic just out of boredom. I wouldn’t have finished it if it wasn’t for my amazing friend (and most devoted reader who actually reads fics that are this much better, but kept on reading anyway ), who literally forced me into writing this (but I am thankful ♥).     

This fic was originally supposed to have five chaps, but the fourth chap was so ridiculously long compared to the previous ones that I had to split it up into three chaps (the fourth chap was longer than the last one, it was like 12 pages long and the other ones are like 4 pages lol I’m just lame like that). I couldn’t split the final chap nonetheless. (I wanted to include Yixing's story in but I was too lazy orz)
Also, the last chap was a real challenge for me. I read angst a lot, but writing it is something completely different. Even if it might not be that well written, I did feel depressed when writing and actually imagining the situation (sad music wasn’t making it any better lol). But this fic was meant to end sadly (because I simply love sad endings) and even though my writing skills might not be that good and English isn’t my first languase, I hope you enjoyed this~

Subscribers and comments are highly appreciated.♥ And silent readers; thank you, too, for finding time to read Angelfall~

11376276-white-goose-feather-isolated-on