Kai's Story

Sequel: My Hot Nerd Boyfriend: Kai's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sounds of the winds blowing. Sounds of waves from the sea. And sounds of the birds can be heard. A guy sat on the wheelchair in the balcony faced the sea with bandages covered his eyes.

A maid came to him. "Young master Jongin, do you need something?" The maid asked.

"No.. Thanks. You can go." Kai told her and the maid nodded. "We will tell you if the dinner ready." The maid said and went out from the room.

Now Kai alone in his room. The winds blew his face. He looked up and smiled. "Did you doing good ~~~?" "I hope you did. You must be spending your time together with your beloved ones." Kai took a breathe. "So sad it wasn't me."

---Kai POV---

I still remember when the first time i met you ~~~. We're a freshman in our high school. The first time i stepped into T.O.P high, students started to came my way, specially the girls. I became so popular at school in just a minute. This is because i got a tall body, handsome face and came from wealthy family. With my two bestfriend since primary school, Sehun and Chanyeol, the three of us became the most popular guys at school.

The senior came to us and asked us to be part of them in popularity. I just shrugged it out. The girls senior kept infested me whereever i went. It bit annoying. At first i didn't wanted to looked easy for the girls and begging for their love. Until Sehun and Chanyeol rushed to me.

"Kai!!! Do you already see her?!" Chanyeol asked. "Who?" I asked him back. "There's a beautiful girl in this school. She's cute, pretty, hot and rich as well! And the most important thing, she's a freshman too!" Sehun explained it to me, excited.

"Well.. I won't fall for her." I nodded. "Are you sure? So you don't mind if i take her?" Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrow. "Go ahead. Duh." I rolled my eyes then leaved them.

When i walked in the aisle, the girls students gave me bunch of questions. The questions was all the same. "Kai!!! Do you like that freshman girl? All boys tried to hitting on her."

I pushed them off and continued to walked but suddenly, right in front of my eyes. A beauty yet cute girl with long hair and white skin passed by. My eyes kept caught at her until she vanished from my sight. I slapped my face. "Is that the girl that Sehun and Chanyeol talking about?" I blinked and started to chased after her.

I found her stood in front of her locker. Boys students was drooling over her. Maybe Sehun and Chanyeol right, she's hot. When i were about to walked to her, Sehun and Chanyeol held my shoulder. "You can't fall for her." Chanyeol said teasing me. "But it's look like someone already fall for her." Sehun laughed and i skimmed their hands from my shoulder. "Shut up!"

Both of them laughed. "We knew that you must be fall for her. Go get her." Chanyeol nudged me. "Yeah before someone take her away." Sehun added. "No one take her away if i am here." I said with confidence and went to her.

I tapped her shoulder and she spun around. She gave me question look. So i introducing myself directly. She nodded and she introduced herself after that. All the boys around us huffed to saw me with her. This girl name is Choi ~~~. I'm really interested with her. I will make her as mine.

So i asked her to walked around the school since we're new. We chatted happily until this nerd guy that used circle glasses bumped onto me. I'm so mad at him. I pulled his collar and told him to not showing himself in front of me again. He really ruined my mood.

The bell rang and i just knew that i didn't in the same class with her but too bad i am in the same class with the nerd that bumped to me before. I told Sehun and Chanyeol about the nerd. And we agreed to bully him.

Now i am in the 2nd grade. Me and ~~~ was got closer and closer. I am the kingkas in school with Sehun and Chanyeol and ~~~ was the queenkas with her friends. I ran the school smoothly. Every girls kept asking me to be their girlfriend but i'm ignored it. I just love ~~~ okay? You girls needed to backaway.

But my relation with ~~~ not going smoothly. Everytime i asked her for a date, she always rejected me. Everyting i offered something to her, she always rejected it. It's really getting my nerve. She was played hard to get. But i'll do whatever to got her.

Everytime ~~~ made me so down because she kept rejected me, i'll shed my unmood with bullied the nerd. I am in the same class to with him. his life. But the nice thing was he wasn't fight me back.

Day by day my love to her was grower and grower. My heart kept beating so fast whenever i saw her. I will jealous fastly if i saw her with the other guys. I didn't like it when she hang out with other guys except me, Sehun and Chanyeol. I never felt something like this before. This was my first time i love someone until like this. You're really something Choi ~~~.

Now we was on the third grade. We was senior now. The school went so smoothly. My fans kept gained that made me so satisfied.
But still, ~~~ kept rejected me. Everytime i kissed her on the cheeks, she always wiped it and won't did the same. I didn't dare to kiss her on the lips. Why she can't just accept me? Was that too hard to do? But i won't give up on her. She's my love!

My third grade life went so smoothly. I hope it can be like this until we graduate and ~~~ can accept my feeling. Until one day i got a message from Choi Sungmin, ~~~'s little brother that saying if ~~~ in the hospital due to hit by a car. My heart like dropped right away! It can't be happened! I really wanted to cry. But i kept my tears and rushed to the hospital where ~~~ stayed.

Arrived in there i just met Sungmin. I gave him bunch of questions what happened to her. He answered it with sobbed. I re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter