Final.

Private Concert ~

You had literally just finished with your entire daily routine and passed out on the couch. Since nobody was home, all you did was clean up a little bit and get some schoolwork done because there was nothing else to do.

Now, you finally had some time to just pass out on the couch and watch some TV.

You reached out for the remote control and lazily turned the TV on, not caring too much about which channel it was already on. You were just about to go channel surfing when you heard EXO’s Wolf start playing on the TV.

You chuckled. “Oh look, it’s EXO,” you observed with a grin, beginning to absentmindedly hum to the song.

Then as the chorus came on, you started belting out to the song, remembering how obsessed you were with it when it first came out. The feeling didn’t change, though you admit to not 100% remembering the lyrics.

You were doing so well on the hook when Luhan’s part suddenly came on… And you were completely lost.

“Oh crap,” you muttered as you listened to his part, faintly remembering the lyrics.

“Well, I feel a little neglected now.”

“Holy mother of-“ You jumped up with your hand over your heart, completely shocked to hear another voice in the room. But you were relieved to see that it was just your boyfriend, Luhan. “Sometimes I regret giving you a key here, you enjoy creeping up on me like that,” you said to him as he approached you.

He sat down on the arm of the couch and poked your cheek. “How come you don’t know my part in the song?” he asked with a little pout.

“I’m sorry!” you exclaimed guiltily and tried to reach out to hold him. “I just kind of blanked out. It’s been a while since you guys released that song.”

“But you knew all the other members’ parts.”

“Oh, don’t be upset about this.”

Luhan’s head hung low. “My own girlfriend doesn’t remember the words to my part,” he said.

You laughed quietly and sat up straight, scooting closer to him. You wrapped your arms around him and rested your head against his shoulder. “I’m sorry,” you repeated. “Don’t be all pouty about this.”

He rested his head on top of yours and put his arms around you as well, so that you were both literally in each other’s arms. “But I’m still your favorite member, right?” he asked.

“Of course you are,” you answered. “Right next to Lay.”

What?!” Luhan’s eyes went wide and he pulled away from you. “You put Lay before me?”

“Goodness Luhan, take a joke, will ya?” You stood up and reached out to touch him, but he squirmed away like an annoying little child. “Luhan!” you snapped. “Luhan, come cuddle with me.”

“No, I don’t feel loved anymore.”

“Luhan!”

“_______, why must you make me feel so unwanted?”
You sighed. “You are literally the most annoying person I’ve ever met in my life.”

Luhan grinned and got up from his spot to sit you back down before taking the spot next to you. “But I’m the most lovable person you’ve ever met as well, right?” he asked and rested his forehead against yours. His arms found their way around your waist and he pulled you close. “Baby, I still love you,” he mumbled. “Even when you forget the words to my part in an EXO song.”

“And I love you too,” you mumbled back and rested your arms on his shoulders. “Even when you make a big deal out of nothing.”

He frowned. “It’s not nothing to me.”

“Oh, there you go again.”

Luhan frowned even more, but leaned in to kiss your lips for a brief moment. Then when he pulled away, he asked, “Am I your favorite member now?”
You your lips and tilted your head. “I don’t know. Maybe another kiss will help?” You grinned and leaned closer.

“Ah, ah, ah.” Luhan pulled away and shook his index finger in the air. “You’re not getting anything from me until you learn my verse in Wolf.”

You frowned and threw your arms up. “Luhan!”

“Come on, _______, this can be a great bonding moment. Okay ready, I’ll start right now.”

You sighed and fell back against the couch, listening to Luhan’s amazing voice as he sang his verse. A part of you wanted to purposely forget his verse again and again, just so that he could continue giving you private little concerts like these.

“Ready? Now repeat what I just sang.” Luhan crossed his legs on the top of the couch and stared at you patiently.

You exhaled a breath and shook your shoulders innocently. “I don’t remember,” you said.

“Aahh come on baby,” he groaned and threw his head back.

You just smiled to yourself.

Something told you that by the end of the night, Luhan would have sung all his parts in every single EXO song to you.

And you weren’t complaining at all.