Jongin isn't bored anymore.

The "Almost-Attempted-Suicide" Club.

Jongin doesn't know how it happened, he really doesn't, but all of a sudden he is stuffed in the back seat of Xiumins car in between Sehun and Chanyeol, and neither of them seem to believe in personal space of any kind. So now Jongin is squished between two attractive guys with really loud voices, and Luhan's obnoxious laughter is ringing in his ears and in the car, and he should be miserable, but he's actually having the time of his life.

"So guys," Xiumin says when their conversation about crazy teachers and boring classes that they are required to take (Jongin stays quiet and tries not to mentally curse out Luhan who started the whole conversation in the first place) halts. "Wufan wants us to meet at like Starbucks or something, but I am starving, so do you guys wanna go get some food instead?" Xiumin asks looking back at them through the rearview mirror.

"What are we gonna tell Kevin?" Chanyeol asks.

"We'll call him and tell him about the changes." Xiumin says, handing Luhan his phone and for some reason it seems so...domestic. Jongin may or may not be jealous...how sad, he's jealous of Luhan! (A/N: I know it sounds like I hate Luhan, but I don't, I promise, it's just so much easier for me to make Jongin hate him and love him at the same time you know?)

"Wait, who's Kevin?" Jongin asks quite confused because he didn't know that anyone else was going to be joining them.

"Oh, right, we didn't tell you right. Wufan has like a lot, and I do mean a lot of nicknames." Sehun explains quite close to Jongins ear, his breath hitting Jongins ear seemingly seductively, and Jongin has to stop himself from shuddering and/or .

"Yeah, there's Kevin, Wufan, Ace, Duizhang, and i think that's it. Did I forget any of them?" Chanyeol asks the other three in the car who actually know the answer. They all think it over.

"You forgot Cowboy and Ben Ben." Luhan says laughing obnoxiously at his own lame joke like he always does.

"O...ok then." Kai says nodding in a 'seems legit' kinda way.

"So Jongin, do you have any cute nicknames that we can call you?" Sehun asks him dangerously close to his ear, and Jongin shudders only slightly this time.

"Yeah, you can call him waiter boy." Luhan says with a snort and Jongin 'accidentally' hits him again.

"So you work at a restaurant?" Chanyeol asks him and the car feels cramped and hot suddenly in the greatest way possible.

"Yeah, my parents restaurant, and I'd ask you guys to come over, but we've been kinda busy lately and-"

"He's lying through his pretty little teeth. They haven't been busy at all due to the holidays." Luhan cuts him off swiftly and ducks as Jongin goes to swing at him again.

"So when do you work?" They ask him simultaneously and before Jongin can even open his mouth, Luhan answers for him.

"He works Monday through Friday from nine am to three pm and on Saturdays from seven am to two-thirty pm." Luhan says and Jongin sees white and almost throttles his best friend until

"We'll come visit you on Tuesday then." Chanyeol says with a pearly white smile.

"Monday is their slowest day of the week. Hint, hint. Cough, cough, cough." Luhan says and Jongin has to consider if he's worth the jail time that Jongin would get for murdering him. Probably not much if he hid the body well and left the state...

"We'll be there Monday then." Sehun smiles at him and he's just a little taken aback because what just happened? Jongin ponders the question, then Xiumin interrupts his thoughts.

"So, you guys all ok with us going to eat right?" Xiumin asks the others from the front seat as he feels his stomach growl angrily.

"I'm alright with it if Jongin is." Chanyeol says still leaning into Jongin's personal space, almost too close for comfort, but let's be honest, Chanyeol could be in Jongin's lap and he wouldn't complain.

"Yeah, he is our guest of honor you know?" Sehun says and Luhan scoffs.

"No he isn't. Don't lie to him." Luhan says staring down at his phone like he always is. Jongin scowls in his direction and 'accidentally' hits the side of his chair and coincidentally enough, the side of his face. Jongin smirks successfully as everyone in the car laughs at Luhans' expense.

~~~

They are now all twelve crammed at a booth in a corner of the restaurant chattering loudly. When there is a halt in conversation, Jongin can't stop himself from asking "So, you guys are all pretty cool, so like what in the world would make you guys want to hang out with Luhan?!" Luhan whines and throws a chip at him.

"Well, contrary to popular belief, Luhan-ge is actually pretty smart, and he's helped tutor everyone here but me and Kris-ge." Xiumin explains and Jongin looks at Luhan astonished.

"They let you tutor? You'd better be more book smart around them than you are around me." Jongin says and yet another chip comes flying at him.

"You're such a jerk, why are we friends again?" Luhan asks and Jongin laughs then goes on to explain.

"Because when I was five some weird little nine year old Chinese boy made me believe that he was sweet and then I befriended him and was forced to hang out with him because his mom and my mom somehow became friends, and now, for some reason I live with that weirdo." Jongin says to him and Luhan rolls his eyes.

"You should be grateful, if it weren't for me, you'd still be at home with your parents and older sister who still wants to put make-up on you." Luhan sticks his tongue out at Jongin and Jongin can't help but agree. He loves his family but they are...suffocating sometimes.

"Sadly you're right. You win this round you little brat." Jongin says and Luhan smiles leaning against a guy named Suho.

"Suho-hyung," the guy beside him, Tao, says "Do you remember how we became friends?" Tao asks beaming at him.

"How could I forget that you almost ran me over when you were fourteen." Suho says and Tao laughs.

"Hey, it was your fault for walking out in the road when I was being taught to drive." Tao says and Jongin smiles at the two.

"So have you guys all known each other for a long time?" Jongin asks and everyone nods.

"Yeah, we've all been friends for a few years now, so why are we just now getting to know you?" Kyungsoo asks him and Jongin looks pointedly at Luhan who is looking anywhere but Jongins face.

"Because I have a brat of a best friend who didn't think I was cool enough to be introduced to his other friends." Jongin says to the others and a few of them laugh.

"Well, I think you're cool." Beakhyun says and Jongin is kinda trying hard not to blush as everyone else agrees with him.

"Thank you guys. So, this is totally off topic, but I'm curious, so Wufan, how did you come up with the idea for this club any way?" Jongin asks him honestly curious about it.

"Well, I just remembered that I had been having problems with self-esteem and I was struggling in school, and I did actually contemplate committing suicide, but I looked into it and I realized that a lot of people were probably having some of the same problems as me, so to help prevent people committing suicide, I got out and found those people, and so here we are now." Wufan says and Jongin nods. Before Jongin can say anything, their waitress comes over and starts handing out their food.

"Anything else you guys need?" The waitress asks in southern accented Korean with a pearly white smile that contrasts her milk chocolate skin perfectly.

"Thank you, but no thank you, we're all good." Wufan answers for them, and they immediately dig in.

~~~

"That had to be the most amazing food ever I swear." Luhan says.

"You say that about every type of food you eat." Jongin says, walking in between Sehun and Chanyeol on purpose this time and Luhan glares at him.

"Well, even though Luhan does say that about everything he eats, you guys have to admit it was pretty good." Wufan says.

"Yes, it was. And the waitress totally deserved the tip we gave her." Jongin says.

"We gave her a 36 dollar tip....did she really deserve it though?" Tao asks the others.

"You should have had to give more than the rest of us, so you should just stop talking." Sehun tells him and Tao looks like he's been wronged.

"Me?! Why?!" Tao asks and Suho rolls his eyes.

"Because you got like five plates and 15 refills, and she had to keep sending some part of your plate back because you didn't like something or other about it and you whined like the entire time." Luhan tells him and Tao pouts and goes over to Kris who is the only one who's not being mean to him at the moment. Kris grabs his hand and links them together and Jongin tries not to burn with jealousy when Sehun and Chanyeol both grab his hands and smile down at him. Jongin is certainly not blushing. He's not! He really isn't...well, maybe he is just a little bit. Jongin isn't bored.

~~~

"So Jongin, when's the wedding?" Luhan asks as soon as they get home at around four in the morning. Jongin really wishes Luhan had classes later that morning, but sadly, it's Saturday which means he has to be up in less than three hours to go to work with his parents and older sister and continue to act straight in front of his parents and argue with his sister. Jongin's not just guessing, it happens everyday; he and his sister go to work together, they argue about something stupid, he talks to his parents, then almost gets in fight with them because they hate homouality and blah blah blah, then all is forgiven and he still has to deal with either ignorant or erted costumers until three, then he has to do it all over again at five.

"Luhan, go a big nut, we're just friends." Jongin says and lays down in Luhans bed beside him.

"You tell me to go a nut, then you lay in my bed and start cuddling me. How does that work?" Luhan asks as Jongin wraps his arms around Luhan's tiny waist.

"Luhannie I'm tired and I don't wanna walk all the way to my room, can I please stay here with you?" Jongin pouts, but shows no sign of getting up from where he's at beside Luhan. The bad thing about having a best friend, is that they know exactly what makes you tick. I.E. using cute nicknames and pouting. Jongin is the worst kind of best friend. Luhan sighs.

"Fine, whatever, just know I'm gonna wake you up as obnoxiously as I possibly can." Luhan says as e starts to drift into dreamland. 

Luhan is also a liar, because instead of waking Jongin up obnoxiously, he slowly pats Jongins hair until the others eyes flutter open peacefully. Jongin actually looks like an angel when he's sleeping which surprises Luhan who knows how much of a devil the boy really is.

"Morning Luhannie." Jongin says with a small sleepy smile on his face.

"Good morning Jongin. I know you hate this, but you need to get up and get ready for work." Luhan did this every Saturday. It seemed like Jongin ended up in his room for some reason or another, and he'd end up waking Jongin and either helping or making him get dressed for work. Today, however Jongin was perfectly functional and required a minimum amount of help from Luhan. Luhan eyed him suspiciously over his cereal as Jongin sang a love song!, and Jongin couldn't be any wiser.

"Why are you so...chipper today?" Luhan asks him still eyeing him suspiciously, because when Jongin is chipper, something bad always happens to him. (The last time Jongin had woken up chipper, Luhan had a flat, got caught in the rain, was half an hour late to work, and missed two of his classes. He didn't like when Jongin was chipper. He didn't like it all).

"What do you mean?" Jongin asks him still smiling widely and Luhan shudders.

"You should be like, i don't know, not smiling. It creeps me out." Luhan says as he slurps away at his milk. Jongin scowls the way Luhan is used to, but it only lasts for two seconds and Luhan's quite puzzled.

"Ok then, well isn't it time for you to get going for work?" Luhan asks him, and instead of refusing to go or pouting or frowning at Luhan, Jongin smiles.

"Yeah, I'd better get going. I'll see you after work Lu." Jongin says as he waves back at Luhan who sits puzzled and slightly scared.

~~~~

Jongin makes it to work on time and in a chipper mood, which has his sister slightly worried.

"Why are you so happy?" She asks him and he just smiles up at her.

"Hey sis, I just woke up in a really good mood today." Jongin says and she eyes him warily. Knowing Jongin, this mood won't last long.

~~~

Apparently, Jongin's sister doesn't know him.

~~~

Jongin walks back into his house smiling at his phone like an idiot and Luhan oh-so-kindly decides to point it out.

"You look like an idiot." Luhan says to him and Jongin should hit Luhan, but all he does is laugh at his screen again. "Judging by the amount of extremely unmanly giggling, I'm guessing something happened, so spill it." Luhan tells him as he and Jongin lay in the bed almost routinely.

"Well, you know how you told Sehun and Chanyeol that our slowest day was Monday?" Jongin asks him, ignoring the urge to pick up his phone as soon as it vibrates.

"Yeah, why?" Luhan asks.

"Well, they came in today. They said they would have waited until Monday, but they just couldn't do it though, so they came up to the restaurant. Oh, and you might wanna start getting ready, we're going out with them again since I don't have to work tomorrow and you don't have school." Jongin tells Luhan, and Luhan can tell that Jongin isn't bored anymore.

 

~~~~

Guys, I am soo sorry it took me almost two weeks to update anything, I've been really really busy lately and haven't had much time to read any stories, let alone write them. Anyways, tried to make this update pretty sizeable, and I hope you guys enjoyed! Feedback is always appreciated! Have a nice morning/afternoon/evening lovelies!! <3

(Picture not mine, credit to original owner.)